PDA

View Full Version : Meet up

SunDemyxCloud55
05-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Any of you want to give sujestions on a new beginner Cosplayer?? XD

I'am trying to meet up with a few of my friends and all. Maybe some Naruto, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha and others.. How about we have all a metting?? What you think??

bamboocactus
05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
Suggestsions? If you want to meet up with them, ask them a time and place to meet. Example: 2:00pm on Friday in the Cafe.

Cheers! :bigtu:

SunDemyxCloud55
06-03-2007, 11:48 AM
there is CAFE?/ WHERE LOL

bamboocactus
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
On the bottom floor next to artist's alley.

Kaoshima
06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
There's also a cafeteria-esque place on the second floor practically right above it, but it's rather expensive...

the LAN warrior
06-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Good food?

Pyked
06-05-2007, 05:42 PM
It was okay last year.

SunDemyxCloud55
06-06-2007, 08:03 AM
I life Cafe's.... But my friend said.. Nobody likes somewhat hyper people. -looks down sad- I can't help it if I have even ADHD.. and can't help it if I will be shy and all.. That is just me...-sighs-... GUESS WHATT!! Yuna has a knew hair style!xD BWUAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! -evil smirk-

bamboocactus
06-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm sure SOMEBODY likes hyper people. I mean, look around; conventions are filled to the brims with hyperactive screaming little fangirls. I'm sure you can find someone :)

SunDemyxCloud55
06-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah.. But what if this cool dude plays Cloud Strife...Riku *Dark Riku*, Vincent Valentine, Reno, Naruto, or anybody I love.. WHAT IF HE HATES HYPER PEOPLE. LE GASP.. That would suck. :D

Nekko
06-06-2007, 03:33 PM
My Roxas can get pretty hyper. Just don't hug him too tight he has a medical condition that makes his ribs frail.

SunDemyxCloud55
06-06-2007, 04:02 PM
O______________o

Kaoshima
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
That's no good! How does he expect to stand up to the hordes of Heartless and Nobodies like that then?! o_O Quick, cast protega! Boost his defense stat!

bamboocactus
06-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah.. But what if this cool dude plays Cloud Strife...Riku *Dark Riku*, Vincent Valentine, Reno, Naruto, or anybody I love.. WHAT IF HE HATES HYPER PEOPLE. LE GASP.. That would suck. :D

Uhm, I dunno... if you see someone cosplaying a character you love, you go up to them, compliment their costume, maybe ask for a picture, chat a little or whatever... but running tackles, screaming in their faces, or beating them with yaoi paddles are not acceptable. It doesn't matter how hyper or ADHD you think you are, violating people's personal space is a baaaaad idea. Sooo... take some deep breaths if you see a bishie cosplayer :bigtu:

Most people I know don't hate hyper people so much as they do obnoxious people. So if you're just lively and bouncy and not a murderous fangirl, you'll be alright ;)

Nekko
06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
That's no good! How does he expect to stand up to the hordes of Heartless and Nobodies like that then?! o_O Quick, cast protega! Boost his defense stat!

I have plenty of phoenix downs. *Casts reflect* :)

dExtrosien
06-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Hyperactive people make the convention more fun. It is best not to assault people. I have found that if you walk up and nicely ask to glomp someone they will say yes though. :)

Nekko
06-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Anyone wants to glomp Joey can go thru me.

x_X

SunDemyxCloud55
06-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Well I aint some gay fan girl screaming in peoples faces. That is like some stupid idiot.. I aint that!! Thank goodness my friend will be with me, She can SOMETIMES make me calm. -dies- I fell and died. XDDD

X_R_I_K_K_U_X
06-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Well I aint some gay fan girl screaming in peoples faces. That is like some stupid idiot.. I aint that!! Thank goodness my friend will be with me, She can SOMETIMES make me calm. -dies- I fell and died. XDDD

Hahaha Miana, yes...sometimes I can make you calm...but I will mostly likely be insane with you! :spinner:
-woot-
Don't worry, I won't run and tackle anyone...unless, I know you personally then prepare to be glompified. :heart: MAWHAHAHA! :rofl:
Man, I am so excited. I can't wait till AMA. :bouncer:

SunDemyxCloud55
06-13-2007, 08:15 AM
LE GASP YOU ......I WILL GET YOU FOR THAT.... -kills you- DONT EVER EVER KNOW THEY NOW MY REAL NAME. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was supposed to go by Pink..

MissChii
06-13-2007, 08:53 AM
are you me and my yuna still meeting up?!?:confused:

SunDemyxCloud55
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
I think my Friend Katie would like to meet Rikku, Yeah.. I guesse. You want to? if you dont that is fine. -clings onto Roxas- XD