PDA

View Full Version : Death Note '07

Kung_Fu_Candy
05-25-2007, 11:15 AM
I know that I won't be the only Death Note cosplayer at Anime Fest! So lets all band together and have a kickass photoshoot/gathering/party and put all others to shame!

I'll be there as Misa-Misa, in multiple outfits, and I'd be happy to bring cookies and some other snacks to the gathering.

Post here if you're interested in having some sort of group event at AFest!

~Lovely Cast~

Raito/Light: FarCry***Friend of SasukeFangirl***Nan

L: AiCandy***Kikala***SasukeFangirl***Li-Chan

Ryuk: VoOdOoAustin

Naomi Misora: Miss_Mikado

MisaMisa: Shinobi_Misa***SailorSaturn (movie version)***Friend of SasukeFangirl***Karesu

Near: orangepassion***Arei***

Mello: Saejima

Teru: potergeister09(friend of Saejima)

Matsuda: Asmaria (?) *crossing fingers for blue suit miracle!! XD*

orangepassion
05-25-2007, 09:28 PM
xD I'm sure all the L's will appreciate the cookies lol

I'll probably have Near ready by then! Just name the place and day and I'll be there.

Kikala
05-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I might possibly have my Mello cosplay done by then, if not... then L will make yet another comeback. XD

benihime
05-27-2007, 07:26 PM
i'm so tempted to cosplay someone from death note but alas, i have too many others i would like to do.

i'll take lots of pictures?

SailorSaturn
05-30-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm thinking about doing Live Action Misa.. she's so cute<3

AiCandy
05-31-2007, 12:03 AM
I r L

:B

benihime
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
well after akon i have to think i may do a death note cosplay but maybe not for afest. ill have to see. L is calling me.....and i must answer ^_^

Arei
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
If I can find the stuff I need for Near Ill be there as him...I promised to cosplay him forever ago lol!

Saejima
06-13-2007, 09:28 AM
I will be one of many Mellos with a giant bag of chocalate bars......because one can never be enough

Miss_Mikado
06-13-2007, 10:57 AM
There's definitely going to be a photoshoot.
I'll be there with my Naomi cosplay.

...and I guess if my hair can be a bit messy for one day, I could go for being L for a while. ^^

OH yeah... I wouldn't mind getting some cookies as well. Good sell at a grocery store. XD

Technoir
06-20-2007, 06:17 AM
Yay, first Light of the thread, checking in! I'll be there as him, though I still haven't decided which outfit of his I'm going to do. :D Something different from the norm, hopefully.

And, I'm not sure if she'll check in her herself or not, but user Li-Chan is going to be cosplaying L with me. So many Ls already! I'm excited to see everyone, though.

SailorSaturn: Not sure if you're still considering it, but DO cosplay movie!Misa! I'd actually like to see more people do movie cosplay. I'd do it if I looked old enough for movie!Light, haha. *mean*

Do you guys think it's too early to start thinking of a day and time for the meetup? As long as it doesn't conflict with the Ouran meetup, I'm good! And I'd be willing to bring along snacks and things too, maybe some apple slices to even out all of the sweets and cookies.

Kuragiman
06-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Let me know where and when so I can get some sharp pics of what will surely be the finest collection of Death Noters ever! *_* *loads camera*

Saejima
06-27-2007, 11:46 AM
My friend is gonna cosplay Teru Mikami for the shoot

VoOdOoAustin
06-29-2007, 09:46 AM
If we do indeed go, I will be bringing my Ryuk Costume and Nan will most likely bring her Matt and Light! I am wanting so bad to go, but we need to get a house first, and then make sure I have enough funds for school, then I will know for sure.

sasuke_fangirl
06-29-2007, 11:21 PM
I'll be crossplaying as L for AFest. (Though I'm sure THOUSANDS will too. :B) My 2 friends will be cosplaying as Light and Misa.

Just let me know when the group will be and where it's at and I'll be there!! ^____^

Technoir
07-02-2007, 05:29 AM
VoOdOoAustin - I'm really glad that you posted here! I loved your Ryuk at A-kon! (I'm the wierd chick that stopped you Saturday night and bugged you about where you got your teeth and all of that.) If you do make it to AFest, are you going to have the mask this time, or just do what you did at A-kon? D:

Saejima - Mikami for the win! So few people cosplay him, so that'll be awesome.

We need to have an Ugly Face Making-Athon for all of the Lights, Mikamis and Mellos. XD

Saejima
07-04-2007, 06:41 PM
well his name is potergeiset09 and he loves teru me I will be the smexist mello ever lol XD

Arei
07-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Well I have the shirt for Near, I just need the pants and wig, so looks like Ill have him.

Karesu
07-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I am thinking of brings MisaMisa along with me, but I might only be her in a photo shoot- not much else. We will have to see.

Asmaria
07-06-2007, 10:15 AM
My blue suit kinda bit the dust, so no Matsuda for me this year. :'( Unless I can find a nice new one at goodwill.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-09-2007, 12:27 PM
*Squee!!* I'm super-happy to return from AX and see so much DN loooooove planned for AFest! ^o^

So now that we have an awesome-o expected turnout, let's do token gathering-thread stuff! When, where, who's bringing what (if anything), pose requests, and general insanity!

As for my input: Any time on Saturday or Sunday that doesn't conflict with Bleach is great for me! I haven't been to the Hyatt in 2 years, so I can't remember any location specifics, so hopefully some of you do! XD And I'll have my usual Pixi Stix, returning candy necklaces, and maybe sprinkly skull cookies.

Oh, and the first post has been updated with who's doing what! <3

Kikala
07-09-2007, 03:52 PM
-pokes first post- I'm doing L, not Mello.

D: There's absolutely no way I could have Mello done in time.... Boooo. D:

Buuut, I can think of two places, right in front of the fountain in the Lobby, or right outside the Main programming room, where the autographs are held. But last year, I had it in front of the fountains, the we moved like... 10 feet, to be in the area right beside it.

Buuut.. since I'm not sure if my schedule is right... I'm not sure. But if my schedule is correct (I'm going to kill myself... just kidding) I'm free on Saturday and Sunday up until noon, and then free after 4 PM

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Eek! Sorry! My ditziness knows no bounds! >.< But the first post has been changed! ^_^

Both of those locations sound a-okay to me (and I actually remember the fountains! The groovy glass elevators overlook them, right?)

Any more suggestions?

Saejima
07-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Oh we have another L its my friend Mel-Mel chan

Viverra
08-03-2007, 11:05 AM
I will be MisaMisa in her appearing outfit! :D!

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Okay peoples, we need to decide on a definite time for the shoot! I personally vote for Saturday, but what do y'all think? Anytime after 11am (Bleach EGL shoot) works for me!

Viverra
08-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Saturday is good for me so long as it doesn't conflict with the Naruto photoshoot :]

Kikala
08-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I hate my schedule at the moment... since it conflicts with basically every shoot. >.< I mean, the shoots not gonna die without me, so I guess it doesn't matter.... but on Sat and Sun.... I work from noon - 4.... -pouts-

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Then we should definitely have the shoot sometime after 4! Could you make it at 4:30/5-ish, Kikala?

Viverra
08-11-2007, 08:16 PM
That's the same time the Naruto Photoshoot for Saturday is being planned for D:

Kikala
08-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I haven't figured out if it was staying at 4-ish, or being moved earlier because of the cosplay contest. >.<
-sighs- Why did I get such odd hours? -flails-

All right, the Naruto shoot was moved until earlier that day at 11:30, so yeah, 4:30-5-ish is good for me. :D

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-13-2007, 07:26 PM
So, is 4:30 a good time for everybody? (or everybody posting anyways? >_<;;)

Viverra
08-13-2007, 07:35 PM
yup :]

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Awesome-o! I'll post that time in the Gatherings thread, unless a problem is brought up, at which point we can change it! ^__^

vehira
08-16-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm gonna be Matty! *giggles* With a pink GBA~

Amiyuri
08-23-2007, 12:32 PM
I am L my first home made cosplay.

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Awesome-o on both counts! ^__^ I'll add ya both to the list!

Vehira: *Squee!* Much love for Matty!! He's one of my favorites, and my pick for hottest Death Note boy! (<---the eternal debate XD)

Amiyuri: Congrats!! *throws confetti* I can't wait to see your L!

Amiyuri
08-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Shinobi_Misa:
We seem to keep bumping into one another here, but haven't actually met in person...:toothy: I'll have to fix that eh?

Heronee
09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
i am going as misa misa for a-kon