PDA

View Full Version : selling costumes: Ichigo, Kimono, AC tifa, wigs, bulma, etc

MisatoNpenpen
05-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I haven't had much luck selling any of my costumes, and I desperately need money for Japan, so I will be spamming this board!! These are all made to fit me, so they're basically smalls. I use really nice fabric for all of my stuff, so I don't want to sell them too cheap. I have asking prices listed for most of the stuff, but I'm willing to negotiate to a degree!

I want to sell this kimono ensemble: (70 is my asking price)
http://www.lovelyangelcosplay.com/kaorupurple.htm
and if you'd like I can paint some flowers or something on it for you. It will come with the kimono and the obi (I'm not sure if I can find any of the other stuff I wore with it) It should probably fit a small or a medium (kimonos are pretty big) This kimono is made out of casa crepe, so it was pretty expensiove to make.

I also would like to sell my ichigo maid costume: (80 is my asking price) *WIG IS SOLD*
http://www.lovelyangelcosplay.com/TMMmaid.htm
this would come with bloomers, skirt, apron, socks, shirt. The hat is a little damaged, so I don't know if anyone would want it.

If anyone's interested in a legolas costume: (40 is asking)
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=43421&member=5244
I have that, too. It's made out of nice material. It has a few puffy paint smudges when I made the design but it's not that noticible. No wig and no bow.

I have a Dragonball Bulma costume that I would like to sell: (50 is asking)
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=42803&member=5244
I have more photos of that, too. There are cute pink boots with "CAPSULE" logos on it. The dress is tight, and it's a purple color and it has a capsule corp logo on it. There's a hand made pink belt and little baggy thing that comes along with it. I also made big earrings for it, but the balls kept coming off the backing so I don't think anyone wants it. The wig has already been sold.

I'd like to sell Officer Jenny: (60 is my asking price)
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=238105
I don't have very many good pictures of this costume, so I was going to get a few shots taken before I sold it just for my own reference. It would come with everything but the wig (it's my yuri wig, and its inaccurate anyways) and gloves (I bought them for something else). Shoes, handcuffs and bag are negotiable. shoe size 8 I think.

I'm also debating selling Azusa:
http://www.lovelyangelcosplay.com/azusa.htm
I dont kow if I can still find the shoes though

I'd like to sell this michiru wig:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=248874

And this curly "urd" wig:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=79671

please send me offers!

x-posted to acparadise

Magical_Sheep
05-27-2007, 12:20 PM
What are the measurements on the Bulma and Nurse Jenny costumes?

Mucai
05-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Haven't you been trying to sell these for a few months now?

I'd like the Ichigo costume, but we've already established that its far too small for me :(

CezzaXV
05-27-2007, 02:59 PM
If you don't sell your Bulma costume, I'd possibly be interested in the wig, depending on how much shipping would be to England. Feel free to PM/email/msn me. I might be doing a Bulma cosplay, but it's her Namek saga outfit I'll be doing.

Kaiyn
05-27-2007, 04:55 PM
I`m also wondering what the measurements on the Officer Jenny costume are

AZNPRDE420666
05-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi! I'm interested in the Bulma costume but I'm wondering what shoe size the boots are?

Enyalis
05-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Hm...what are the measurements for AC: Tifa? Does the costume come with everything in the picture except for the wig and gloves?

Crystalike
05-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Um is the Urd wig silver or blond? I'm interested in it.

MisatoNpenpen
05-28-2007, 08:23 PM
What are the measurements on the Bulma and Nurse Jenny costumes?
please take note of my personal measurements too, so you can maybe compare to get a better idea if it will fit! 33-24-35.5

The measurements for officer jenny are:
laying the costume flat down, the shirt is around 15.5" across from seam to seam on the bust and it only goes down to 14.5" at the smallest part. it's about 13" from shoulderseam to shoulderseam. (please keep in mind this is only one half of the shirt, laying flat on the ground.
it is about 20" long and the sleeve diameter at the bottom seems to be like 13".
the skirt is about 13.5" long, at the waist it is 14" and at the bottom it's 19"

BULMA is (pretty small):
laying flat on my bed and measuring across I get:
13" from shoulder to shoulder
16" bust
13.25" waist
17" hip
about 29" long
This dress does have BIG darts on both the front or the back, which may be able to get them to give if it might not fit! you can take out the darts and it will be bigger. It probably can't expand in the bust or hips, but definitely in the waist.
The shoes are a size 7, I believe, but they run big. I can wear between big 7s and 8s, and these shoes fit me. I'd think they'd be like a 7.5 and I wore socks with them too. They're my favorite part of this costume.

MisatoNpenpen
05-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi! I'm interested in the Bulma costume but I'm wondering what shoe size the boots are?

they are 7, but they are a large 7. I usually wear 7.5 or 8

MisatoNpenpen
05-28-2007, 08:26 PM
If you don't sell your Bulma costume, I'd possibly be interested in the wig, depending on how much shipping would be to England. Feel free to PM/email/msn me. I might be doing a Bulma cosplay, but it's her Namek saga outfit I'll be doing.

I've already sold the wig- sorry!

Mucai
05-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I might be interested in the Ichigo wig...

MisatoNpenpen
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Um is the Urd wig silver or blond? I'm interested in it.
the urd wig I got on ebay and it was supposed to be white. sometimes it photographs a little blonde though.. it's SO hard to tell x.x. I think I'd categorize it as a platinum blonde. I've had an offer of $30 for this wig so far

Magical_Sheep
05-29-2007, 01:13 AM
heh, way too small for me. It's always hard finding pre-used costumes for full-figured women, oh well. Good luck, though! The costumes really are lovely!

MisatoNpenpen
05-29-2007, 09:54 AM
heh, way too small for me. It's always hard finding pre-used costumes for full-figured women, oh well. Good luck, though! The costumes really are lovely!

sorry-it's really hard to find other people that can wear my costumes too, so I think I know how you feel. =T

MisatoNpenpen
06-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Hm...what are the measurements for AC: Tifa? Does the costume come with everything in the picture except for the wig and gloves?

yes it comes with everything but those two things. the measurements are probably really similar to the other costume measurements I posted. most likely like 15" across for bust. are those measurements anywhere close to yours? I'll do another measuring for you if they are <3

Princess_Hotaru
06-01-2007, 02:55 PM
How much are you asking for the Michiru wig?

MisatoNpenpen
06-02-2007, 10:21 AM
How much are you asking for the Michiru wig?

is 25 cool?

:Shay-Tuscher:
06-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm interested in your FFVII AC Tifa costume, VERY interested! I may not have the money for it at the moment though is their anyway you can save it tell about mid June-late June? I would pay asking price if so. Let me know!

MisatoNpenpen
06-19-2007, 11:54 AM
OK none of the items are on hold any longer! please let me know if you are interested! If you will be at AX I can personally bring you the items.

Shinya-chan
07-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Would Officer Jenny fit someone with measurements 34-26-35? If they're an inch or so off, it's not problem, as that can easily be fixed. And 15" isn't too wide for the shoulders? Forgive me, I know you took flat measurements, but I suck at math. Our measurements aren't too different from each other, so I HOPE it would fit.

If it will, I definitely want it. (: But I need it by the 12th, so we'd have to look at shipping options. ;o; If it's a GO! my zip code is 89445. ^^; In case that helps with shipping costs. You can PM me~

Moondemon
07-03-2007, 10:19 AM
What are the measurements for the Kimono?

MisatoNpenpen
07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Would Officer Jenny fit someone with measurements 34-26-35? If they're an inch or so off, it's not problem, as that can easily be fixed. And 15" isn't too wide for the shoulders? Forgive me, I know you took flat measurements, but I suck at math. Our measurements aren't too different from each other, so I HOPE it would fit.

If it will, I definitely want it. (: But I need it by the 12th, so we'd have to look at shipping options. ;o; If it's a GO! my zip code is 89445. ^^; In case that helps with shipping costs. You can PM me~

hmm!! I'm not really sure- I think it should probably fit, you're only an inch or two off from me!

MisatoNpenpen
07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
What are the measurements for the Kimono?

size s/m because its a kimono so its pretty big.

Shinya-chan
07-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Haven't heard back from you about shipping and everything yet. ): Did you get my PM?