PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room

GreatSG
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi all, i'm trying to make my way up to AMA but i'm in need of a place to stay for the weekend. I'll be coming up friday and leaving sunday, i'll be 21 by then, but I don't drink or smoke, and I can pay for the hotel room in advance if necessary, so if anyone has any openings in their crash space at the main hotel, please let me know ASAP! Thanks :D

teddybomber005
05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi all, i'm trying to make my way up to AMA but i'm in need of a place to stay for the weekend. I'll be coming up friday and leaving sunday, i'll be 21 by then, but I don't drink or smoke, and I can pay for the hotel room in advance if necessary, so if anyone has any openings in their crash space at the main hotel, please let me know ASAP! Thanks :D

Guess what, me and Indie chose on a whim to head up for a con fix at AMA. If we get one or two more people we'll get a room. It might not be right at the con, we're gonna call tommorrow or so. If we do, do you wanna join in?

elfofdarkness7
05-30-2007, 10:22 PM
do i have good news for you if you have the money to pay for the room i have a extra room reseved that i do not need and i would be willing to give it up for the low low price of (does pages of calulations) carry the 4....divide the 12...... multipy to the power of bunny rabbits..and it come to 3 thank yous if you are interested pm me and we can talk