PDA

View Full Version : How does Northern Anime Festival compare so far?

otakubrianF
05-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Just out of curiousity, how does the NAF compare as to CNA or AN?

Nancyboynoire
05-28-2007, 08:13 PM
It's pretty small, I think that has a lot to do with it's location. It's hard to get to out in Durham College, and it's kind of in the middle of no where as in like food and stuff.

Mind you, that was two years ago, but I don't think that things would have changed y'know... drastically since then.

Mekou
05-28-2007, 08:24 PM
In short, we don't compare to AN or CNA and we don't try to. And IMO we shouldn't be compared to the local big0name cons because we're nothing alike. We're small, growing and learning with each year that passes. =)

However, being different (and very small) doesn't make us a bad con. People make jokes about us and heck even we make fun of ourselves sometimes but we really try our best to appeal to the local con-going crowd and do what we can to make their NAF experience enjoyable. ^_^

~ Love, NAF Con Chair ^.^\m/

TiyenaKayla
06-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I will be going this year finally... I live in Oshawa and yet I still havn't attended... I'm sorry local Anime Con I will make it up to you this year I promise...

Kia
06-01-2007, 03:10 PM
NAF has, hands down, one of my favourite con dances. ^_^

Otaking97
06-02-2007, 12:51 AM
NAF has, hands down, one of my favourite con dances. ^_^

I would agree to that. A.North for the last few years has been playing really undanceable music which annoys me.

Since NAF has been always more or less fast danceable music by request it always works.