PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Dodgeball.

Tsukasa_1
05-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Hey!
Well, an interesting idea came to mind today. Why not have an dodge ball event (with a beach ball of course). It could be based on Group vs Group such as:

- good vs evil
- Sora and gang vs Org. XIII
- Leaf village vs Sand village
- etc.

What you all think of the idea? If it gets good reviews I can push it towards programming. ^^

Mekou
05-30-2007, 02:03 PM
That would be a fun idea! X3

ZiplocNinja
05-30-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm up for it if I get to be on the Organization's side! xD great idea!

Kia
05-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Sounds like an interesting idea. The only thing I would worry about would be warning the players not to wear costumes/wigs/accessories/etc that could be destroyed easily if they were hit with a ball. Other than that, I'd totally be up for it. ^_^

oujino_prince
06-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Pirates/Vampires vs. Ninja/Samurai >_>

Otaking97
06-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Idea you thought up nothing. XD

Everyone during the dance last year started using my balls that I brought for the outside games to play dodgeball. This has already been done. LOL.

But not for cosplay vs cosplay. I'd think just regular dodgeball like last year would be fun. Running around in heavy cosplay doesn't sound very fun...especially considering how HOT it was last year.

Tsukasa_1
06-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Will you organize it again Mike for this year then? This time we have it listed as an actual event and not just "Outdoor fun and games" hehe, I think last year the lack of people doing the outdoor games was because a lot of them didnt know what games there was outside ^^ So this year if we do it again I want to list each game on the site and in the guide book XD

box of doom
06-09-2007, 06:53 PM
XD that would be random fun.

Especially if there was a way to do it while staying in-character. I wonder how THAT could work though....

Otaking97
06-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Will you organize it again Mike for this year then? This time we have it listed as an actual event and not just "Outdoor fun and games" hehe, I think last year the lack of people doing the outdoor games was because a lot of them didnt know what games there was outside ^^ So this year if we do it again I want to list each game on the site and in the guide book XD

I don't really mind looking after a few games here and there but not an all day thing like last year. I didn't really get to experience much of the con and that sucked.

As for the dodgeball I think around the time of the dance worked well. Everyone is pretty much in the area already and hot enough from dancing....hmm...

Pharasight
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Thats a wonderful idea!

This reminds me of the dodgeball game in Hunter x Hunter Greed Island OVA.
XD

Tsukasa_1
06-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Otaking: Okay, I've confirmed that there will be a dodge ball game outside at the time of the dance. I can not include it on the schedule because there is no "room" attached to it however I could add the outdoors as a resource to our scheduler so that we can have a lot of outdoor games known on the schedule.

itchykneestudio
06-20-2007, 09:30 AM
love it!
Are the scheduled events on the site?