PDA

View Full Version : ~*bleach Cosplay Help Please*~

Emowafflexx
05-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Heylo, my friend and I are thinking about cosplaying Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach for a convention, but we are not sure how we are going to do that... so if someone would be nice and totally give me some pointers^_^

-Lyke, we think we are going to take a big black oversized bathrobe and totally trick it out, but we have no idea where to find them so if someone could tell us a good place to buy bathrobes or something that would be a big help too^_^ Well thanx for your time^_^

Arienette
05-30-2007, 06:12 PM
A bathrobe wouldn't really be accurate, because what the Bleach shinigami wear is something like a modified version of a kimono that is made to wear with hakama (which are the wide, pleated pants they wear).

There is a good overview of the basic shinigami outfit here: http://chiideki.com/bleach/

For shinigami outfits, you're pretty much going to either make one yourself or buy; there isn't really a way to modify clothing into hakama and the "hakamashita" (kimono-type garment) that they wear.

Emowafflexx
06-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, we totally changed that Idea....^_^' We totally have awesomer idea now but totally thanks for repling you are da best!^_^ since you are the only one who replied

We got the pants but we are still getting the other stuff but we got time^_^'

Cirucci x0x 105
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Actually they have the actual OUTFITS and Shinigami robes online for about $80

qqcosplay.com

ebay.com

amazon.com

mooncostumes.com

They also have a collection of Rukia's Karakura high school outfits and as well as her shinigami robes.

=)) Good Luck!