05-30-2007, 07:42 PM
i want just an unstile wig

long middle back and really thick ^^
mix of white \purpleishh

tanks you very much

trixy

kalajessta
05-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Character name and series and picture please.

trixyloupwolf
05-30-2007, 09:47 PM
its an original
so i just really need is a really thik purple ish white wig
lengt middleback

i have a pic if ya want to ^^

kalajessta
05-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Multi-tonal wigs are hard to find. Pictures would be helpful for any commissionist.

Chibi-kun
05-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Amphigory carries a wig thats mid-back that comes in white and mixture of purple.

but if its not the wig your looking for, an image/sketch would be helpfull and I can do the commission for you

trixyloupwolf
05-30-2007, 10:51 PM
all i can afford is 100$ shipping include =_=;;;;

thats why i can just ask for unstile wig =_= snif!

well let me look for my picture ok

o here
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/trixyloupwolf/art%20i%20bought/otakuthon%20fanart/

-Kitsu
05-31-2007, 02:44 AM
You can probably get away with a wig thats only faintly purple... I know I've come across them from time to time.

trixyloupwolf
05-31-2007, 08:51 PM
yeah i saw some

but probleme
there not thick enough =_=

trixyloupwolf
06-01-2007, 11:01 PM
here a pic of what color i want =_=;;;;;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-Long-costume-wig-wigs-in-PURPLE-WHITE_W0QQitemZ290121642361QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6018 8QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but its need to be thicker ^^
cause i need to make 4 part in the hair thingy ^^;;

Chibi-kun
06-02-2007, 12:40 AM
its really hard to find a full thick wig to be parted in 4 ways like you have intended, more or less they would have to sew in some wefts into the wig.

Arienette
06-02-2007, 12:41 AM
For a wig like the picture you posted, you're going to need a lot more than a thick purple/white wig... you'll probably need to start with a medium-length wig, add in more wefts, part it up, stub it, then maybe use foamcore to shape the "cones" and use extensions around the foam to create the "cone" look.

I doubt you'll be able to make that out of a single wig; I would definitely suggest looking into having someone comission the whole thing for you or construct it yourself out of the multiple pieces that I mentioned above.

Northern
06-02-2007, 12:52 AM
your going to need to do it in more then one wig...two wigs cut and then sewn back together in the weft with alot ofd shaping could do it...you may want to consult the wig makers at Katie Bear's website, they have alot of tips for doing things like that.

-Kitsu
06-02-2007, 04:21 AM
I agree with Northern's suggestions. Also you could also harvest some of the hair fiber you would need from the base wig in the areas where the cones would sit. You would just have to balance just how many wefts you could remove without the wig loosing its shape.

I do remember when you posted looking for a comissioner to make this wig for you and I do really wish I had enough experience in making large shapes like those in a wig.

Northern
06-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Same here, I wish I could make it for you too, but I think that is beyond my wig making ability right now. I like to make samples of hard things like that before I even try comissioning them.

trixyloupwolf
06-02-2007, 01:19 PM
aww your sweet all ^^;;

i gonna still try do one by myself =_=

since i wanna save on money
and shipping would be sooo hight for a huge thing like that =_=

were then do i fiond extension the right color i need =_=
katie blair ??
does shje have some alike that color

waa i will lokk

tanks for all your support

i try my best