PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Costumes Sale FINAL FANTASY

Shining Polaris
05-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi! I have a lot of costumes to sale for the Halloween Season!

I have them listed on ebay and on AC Paradise but I will also accept best offers too!

My Ebay ID is Shining_Polaris

Here is some of the things I have for sale!
Just visit my ebay store (Link is in the signature or on AC paradise!)
1. Yuna X-2 Gunner - sold
2. Couple of black Lolita dresses
3. Velvet Deep red Lolita Dress
4. Pink Lolita Dress
5. Cute red/white Asian Dress
6. Pink Chobits Dress
7. Lulu Final Fantasy X Costume set
8. Asuka and Rei Lolita Figure Dresses
9. Misato Uniform outfit
10. Harkonnen Gun from Hellsing
11. Alucards Costume
12. Alucard's Guns
13. Rikku's Costume
14. Psylocke costume

Many Many more!

And more. I will have links up and pictures for you to see!

delicatexflower
05-31-2007, 09:21 PM
If you could provide a link to your ebay page that would be great. ^_^; There's alot of Shining_Polaris IDs on there if you search.

mylovestory
06-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Hello!

I'm interested in the gunner yuna, lulu, pink chobits dress and the lolita dresses. Would you be able to send me pictures or post them here with the price that you want them for?

Thanks! :)

4ng31
06-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Here's the link if anyone is still interested:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&frpp=50&from=R10&rd=0&satitle=cosplay&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sadis=200&fpos=26003&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&seller=1&sass=shining_polaris&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

Shining Polaris
07-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Hello!

I'm interested in the gunner yuna, lulu, pink chobits dress and the lolita dresses. Would you be able to send me pictures or post them here with the price that you want them for?

Thanks! :)

Hi! They are all in my store! Here is the link to my store

http://stores.ebay.com/Barbies-Purses-Clothes-OH-MY_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

if you are interested please email me at unoss_dollfie at yahoo or message me on ebay!

I also plan to sell my rikku wig and costume

Shining Polaris
07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Thank you so much for putting a direct link to my stuff! Thanks again! I will add more of my costumes soon!

Shining Polaris
09-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi again! I just updated my store! I will added tons of more costumes! From EGL, Cosplay, and normal halloween costumes!

I already sold my Rikku costume! I sold that one twice and I am continually making a new one if anyone wants to buy it!

Check it out! Halloween season is coming up! (I know its september!)

xichigo
09-05-2007, 03:35 PM
You have LOUIS VUITTONNNN