PDA

View Full Version : AX07 Costume Commission Special Promotion


rynaii
06-02-2007, 05:38 AM
All of us at the EGL fashion & Cosplay Workshop "Starry Petals" have decided to bring you a special limited time offer before Anime Expo 2007:

No-Shipping & Special Costume Rates before Anime Expo 2007!

~For all the cosplayers who value quality and dedication
~For all the cosplayers who like to do things last minute ^^;;;

If you have place an order before June 8, and can pay at least 70% of the price before June 13, you can come to our booth at AX07 #834 to pick up your costume starting Friday, June 29 (AX Day1). The other 30% will be collected at the booth. Shipping will be free.

Place An Order: E-mail us at starrypetals@gmail.com the costume you want and your exact detailed measurements. The deadline is Friday, June 8 2007.

Paying 70% first: Pay 70% of the listed price of the costume. We currently only accept PayPal. The deadline is Wednesday, June 13 2007. You pay the rest of the 30% when you pick up your costume at our booth.

Measurements Needed:
Height, Weight, Normal clothing size (top and pants),
Bust, Waist, Hip,
shoulder width, armpit circumference, neck circumference
Pants inseam, Pants outseam.

Note: If you want us to mail the costume to you, you have to pay us in full before June 13. There'll also be a shipping and handling fee of $50.00. We would try our best to get it in your hands before June 29th, but there is no guarantee how fast our post office delivers.

See replies below for a peek at our catalog before our website officially opens. (Sorry to the board admin...This post contains a lot of details so I want to organize it by breaking it apart, thank you ^_^)

---------------------------------------
This is the first year Starry Petals attending Anime Expo, and we are all very excited about it. Find us at booth #834, see you there ^______^

rynaii
06-02-2007, 05:41 AM
List price - (70% to order + 30% at Booth)

******Code Geass Series
Britannian military Uniform & Nunnally's Uniform (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/code_geass.jpg)
Lelouch (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/lelouch.jpg)
Ashford Girl's Uniform (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/ashford_girl.jpg)

Britannian Military Male Uniform $180 - ($130 + $50)
white shirt + jacket + pants + belt +lining +shoulder pad + gold
pleather lining + heavy weight cotton fabric

Ashford Male Uniform (Lelouch) $190 - ($140 + $50)
top + pants + belt + lining + shoulder pad + gold pleather lining +
heavy weight cotton fabric

Ashford Female Uniform (Shirley Fenette) $180 - ($130 + $50)
shirt + jacket + tie + belt + plaid skirt + gold pleather linging

Pink Nunnally Uniform $160 - ($120 + $40)
white shirt + dress + red tie + heavy weight cotton fabric

rynaii
06-02-2007, 05:47 AM
List price - (70% to order + 30% at Booth)

******D. Gray-man Series
Komui (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/komui_w.jpg)
Rinali (first), kanda (Second), Allen (first) (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/d_gray_man.jpg)

Price List:

First Generation - White Pleather Version!:

Allen - $210 ($160 + $50)
jacket + pants + belt + Silver Cross + hat + exorcist buttons

Rinali - $190 ($140 + $50)
Outer Dress + white skirt + Silver Cross + exorcist buttons

Lavi - $210 ($160 + $50)
jacket + pants + scarf + headband + eyepatch

Kanda $210 ($160 + $50)
jacket + pants + belt + Silver Cross + exorcist buttons + Silver Cross + exorcist buttons

Komui - $200 ($150 + $50)
White long jacket + pants + hat + exorcist buttons + Silver Cross

Second Generation - Black & White Pleather Version!:

Allen - $380 ($300 + $80)
jacket + pants + 3 belts + special zipper + Silver Cross + lining

Rinali - $360 ($300 + $60)
jacket + shirts + belt + Silver Cross + waist bags + lining

Lavi - $360 ($300 + $60)
jacket + pants + 3 belts + scarf + headband + eye patch

Kanda - $380 ($300 + $80)
jacket + pants + 3 belts + Silver Cross + special zipper + lining

Starry Petals: starrypetals@gmail.com

rynaii
06-02-2007, 05:51 AM
List price - (70% to order + 30% at Booth)

******Vampire Knight Series
Vampire Knight Day Class Uniform (girl) (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/vk_day_girl.jpg)

VK Day Class Black Female Uniform - $190 - ($140 + $50)
white shirt + jacket + lining + studs + plaid skirt + rose buttons + red ribbon

VK Day Class Black Male Uniform - $220 - ($160 + $60)
white shirt + vest + jacket + lining + studs + pants + rose buttons + red tie

VK Night Class White Female uniform - $210 - ($150 + $60)
black shirt + jacket + lining + studs + plaid skirt + rose buttons + red ribbon

VK Night Class White Male Uniform $240 - ($180 + $60)
black shirt + vest + jacket + lining + studs + pants + rose buttons + red tie

rynaii
06-03-2007, 07:48 PM
New Stuff is added...

Shakugan no Shana Summer Uniform $100 - ($70 + $30) (http://www.nefusky.net/ax07/shana_summer.jpg)
Top + ribbon + skirt + gold button