PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Website Layout Design Commission

Koisnake
06-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I am still looking for a commission for a Website layout design. I don't have much money, so I am not asking for nothing to out there or difficult. If you are interested, please PM me with examples.

I have $28, so thats probably worth for a simple, neat, yet attractive layout design. If I have to make the all graphics myself, then thats fine. I just need the layout design and HTML/CSS.

If you don't think thats enough money, then don't PM, don't post.

Yumeko
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Have you tried looking at Daydream graphics? They have thousands upon thousands of layouts you can download and use for free as long as you follow their TOS

The web address is:
http://www.daydreamgraphics.com/

You do have to register in order to Prievew/download layouts, but registration is free.

Hope this was helpful

livvylove
06-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Open Source will be your friend if you don't want to pay a developer to set up your site. Try Joomla and modify the free templates that come with it. I wouldn't expect anyone who does this for a living to do it for 28 bucks but you can do it yourself for free.

Koisnake
06-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Thank you everyone!

I actually found someone who makes beautiful, amazing layouts for a reasonable price of $15. Thank you anyways!