PDA

View Full Version : Live performance by Spider Kiss.

Tsukasa_1
06-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Miss their performance at AN? well here is another chance to catch them again live at Northern Anime Festival!

--------------

Oshawa, Ontario ( June 2, 2007) - Northern Anime Festival® 2007 (http://www.northernanime.ca) is pleased to announce the live performance of J-rock band Spider's Kiss at its fourth annual Japanese animation and culture convention held on July 14th to the 15th 2007 at the Durham College in Oshawa, Ontario Canada.

--

About Spider Kiss:

Spider’s Kiss is a name that contains contrasting ideas. The word "kiss" usually inspires images of romance or passion in people. But a word is not simply limited to the ideas and meanings that surround it.

When it is used accordingly a beautiful word can be used to paint a mortifying picture. Perhaps Spider’s Kiss is a name that emphasizes that things aren’t always what they appear to be?

Spider’s Kiss is a Toronto based band with influences in J-Rock, heavy rock and metal. The band has focused their efforts on writing, recording and performing original songs. Their songs range from high-energy and aggressive numbers to emotionally driven ballads.

Their influences include Dir en Grey, HYDE, L’Arc~en~Ciel, Luna Sea, The GazettE. X-Japan, Mucc and The Flare.

Be prepared for an intense experience.
Peace, love and Rock n’ Roll!

Members include:

Vocal: Axi
Guitar: Jun
Guitar: Mok
Bass: Hiu
Drums and Percussion: Kelvin

###

ZiplocNinja
06-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Oooh! I'm definately coming to see that, I missed them at AN! @3@

Otaking97
06-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Hmm...indeed. Certainly sounds very interesting.

Tsukasa_1
06-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Well the other band just pulled out so its back to just Spider's Kiss ^^

GimpyKitty
06-22-2007, 04:04 PM
can't wait to see them! I heard they did good at AN!