PDA

View Full Version : Korean Hanbok For Sale - PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER!!!

kaizoku_hime
06-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Please give this outfit a new home!!! I have a really beautiful Korean hanbok for sale that will probably never fit me again.

Measurements are:
Bust: 28 to 30 inches for best fit (MAX size is 32 inches, but that may be pushing it)(80cm MAX)
Waist & Hips are free sized in proportion to the bust
Shoulders: 14 inches MAX
Best for a height of 4'9'' to 5'2'' (146cm to 158cm)

It is a small size, perfect for a pre-adolescent or for someone of naturally small stature. It includes a white slip dress to be worn under the hanbok.

There is some fraying on the collar, pictures of the fraying are attached. It is completely covered by the other side of the jogori (jacket), so it really isn't noticeable when worn. If you are a seamstress/tailor, then it should be fairly easy to replace.

My aunt originally bought this hanbok for me for around $400 to $500 new, but since it has been used and there is the damage on the collar, I am setting my price low. I would like $150 - $200 for it, but please make me a reasonable offer and I will consider it.

I accept Paypal only, and I will ship worldwide. Buyer pays shipping and a small credit card fee (instant payments are not charged a fee).

Please PM me, reply here, or e-mail me at kaizoku.hime (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you for looking!!!

kaizoku_hime
06-06-2007, 04:11 AM
I have 3 anime t-shirts I am looking to sell as well as the hanbok.

Cowboy Bebop - Faye Valentine shirt (image is on the back of the shirt)
Size: Men's XS/Women's L

Inu-Yasha - Kagome Shirt
Size: Women's small/Medium (best for a bust of 32 to 34 inches)

Dragonball Z - Group Shirt
Size: Junior Large (equivalent to a women's medium)

All shirts are in excellent condition, and basically new. I don't know how much to ask because I don't know how much someone is willing to pay for anime shirts anymore. So like I have asked on the hanbok, please make a reasonable offer for the shirts, and I will consider it!

Thanks for looking!

kaizoku_hime
06-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Lowering my set price on the hanbok, I would like $100 for it, not including shipping (and remember, I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!)

Please someone buy this beautiful hanbok!!! (and my anime t-shirts too!!!)

kaizoku_hime
06-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Anyone at all? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?