PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon wo Sagashite, help!

resilient
04-25-2003, 10:52 PM
I can't find it in English. I can find the anime subtitled, but the manga art is gorgeous, I want to collect the series so bad. Does any one share the interest, or know where I could find english translations? Has anyone seen the anime series?

Saikoro
04-25-2003, 11:59 PM
ehhhh.. at Toriyama's World there are Full Moon scanlations in zip files (now it's BitTorrent) ..yeah :
http://www.toriyamaworld.com/fullmoon/

tamahomegurl
04-26-2003, 11:47 PM
yup!!! the anime rules!!!! i had it on real player files but i just got the fan sub dvds on ebay!!!

GORGEOUS AND WONDERFUL LIKE THE MANGA!!!! BUT BETTER THAN THE MANGA!!!! ^____-

Baka Neko
04-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Waii! I'm totally in love with Full Moon wo Sagashite! Takuto is such a hottie! XD I've only seen up to epi. 29 where Izumi (Ogata Megumi) comes in. I still need to get vol. 3 *sigh* I'd have to choose the manga over the anime because the manga's artwork is just too detailed to be duplicated to it's fullest. But the anime rocks my sox anyways =P Especially the music *_*

ChibiChan
05-04-2003, 11:03 PM
I totally like the manga over the anime as well, even though Ogata Megumi is my favorite seiyuu ever (Seki Tomokazu being my fav. guy seiyuu). The manga is so rockingly awesome. Good stuff, good stuff. Arina Tanemura is a genius for designing the clothes ^_^ waaa.

Kurenai
05-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Hmmm....if you want to increase chances of getting it in licensed manga form, you could go over and vote at Tokyopop. But for right now, the scanlations (and the fansubs) do well, ne? :: pokes kitty an' bunny::