PDA

View Full Version : Looking for specific DVDs...

Visual Prince
06-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Ok...so I'm on a bit of an Utena kick lately. xD; I have the movie, but I havent seen more than the first episode of the series.

I looked on Ebay, but I'm a little lost as to which DVD "saga/collections" portain to what. x_x

So...is anyone selling (or knows where to get, at a low price) Utena (series) DVDs?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Visual Prince

Sakura_Chang
06-04-2007, 11:33 AM
try animecastle.com they have all the series(atleast they should. it's been awhile since i visited the site) i've bought from them and they are very good. and if they don't have one or more of it then go search ebay with the info you have from that site.

>.> you can also watch it on youtube... <.<

Goddess Iduna
06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm selling the entire series!! The link to the thread is in my sig. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out.

Visual Prince
06-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Sakura_chang: I will look there. :) I have watched a few eps on YouTube, but navigating some of these peoples videos are a pain (Utena part 1/a/b/c/etc @_e and they're all from diff people)

Anyway...I'm also interested in seeing it in english, that is why I am hunting down DVDs...xD Only english ones on YouTube are funky fandubs :x (and I can't find any english torrents either)

While I love japanese language anime...it's nice to watch something without concentrating on subtitles sometimes. :P

Thanks for the help!

Sakura_Chang
06-04-2007, 05:46 PM
haha yeah i understand. i didn't really have problems navigating (i would just search "utena ep #" and whenever the file finished it would automatically would link to the next part of the episode xD) but i definatly understand the english part. >.> for some odd reason it's easy to concetrate with japanese/subbed..tho if i'm not actually watching it i need the engrish! >.>

on another note...i love your avatar...i HATED how they CGed those cats T_T it made me cry.