PDA

View Full Version : D. Gray-Man

Koda89
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, seeing how no one has yet to make a thread for the growing in popularity D. Gray-Man, I figured I would. So, anyone like to help me organize a photoshoot?

So far, these are all the characters we have:

General Sokaro Winters - Koda89
General Marian Cross - Koda89's friend
Rabi/Lavi - baku_neko
Rabi/Lavi - cposey
Allen Walker - Keriko
Millenium Earl/Earl of Millenium - Saejima
Jasdebi - mistriss
Tyki Mikk - gundammrw

Possibly:

Rinali/Lenalee - SidewaysVagina(interesting name.....)
Rhode Camelot - gundammrw's friend
Rhode Camelot - Azreal-sama
Allen Walker - Azreal-sama's friend

Info

Sunday 1pm

baku_neko
06-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Rabi here! I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing the costume, so count me in!

Pollux
06-05-2007, 12:00 AM
I'll be my loverly Rabi self once again (after A-Kon), and I know Keriko will be my Allen. Both of us have 1st uniform versions.

Koda89
06-05-2007, 12:20 AM
The most interesting part about General Winters will be his helmet.......I already have a plan on how to do every other thing on his outfit, besides his right leg armor....

Interesting thing....I'm only doing Winters because I wanted to do a General, and I saw the first pic of him, and fell in love with the outfit. Only problem is, from that first pic, I can't tell if he has the badge on or not. But knowing how EVERY other General/Exorcist has the badge, I'm just going to assume his left arm was covering his badge.

keriko
06-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Damn Cposey beat me to it! Yes we will be there in 1st Uniform attire. I plan on bringing back my activated innocence. There are pics of Cposey and I in my photo gallery if anyone wants to see some finished products. ^^

We MIGHT do the 2nd uniform version as well. *squee* That means i get to make new innocence!

Arei
06-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Im tempted to cosplay Rhode...well see..I already have like a billion cosplays planned for afest XD

Saejima
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
My firend has been asking me to do this cosplay for along time so Ill be bringing the millenium Earl to the shoot.

Koda89
06-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Sweet, we have an Earl, and since it is Saejima, I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Saejima
06-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh its gonna be awesome Ive been working on it for months now. I just bought like a lincoln hat for it... But since his hat has alot of stuff on it I want to figure out what version of his hat I want to make. Plus I just finished making his pumpkin umbrella by altering one of my umbrelas.:bigtu:

Im not sure but most likely my firend is going to be Komui

keriko
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh its gonna be awesome Ive been working on it for months now. I just bought like a lincoln hat for it... But since his hat has alot of stuff on it I want to figure out what version of his hat I want to make. Plus I just finished making his pumpkin umbrella by altering one of my umbrelas.:bigtu:

Im not sure but most likely my firend is going to be Komui

progress pics?!

Arei
06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
OI....so Ive been spending the past couple of days catching up on DGM and well now I can decide who I wanna cosplay! LOL....I like Rhode..shes so cute and sadistic..I also like Exorsist Miranda, Rinali with the short hair (I like her uniform), and lastly Jasdevi...but I have no idea how Id pull of that wig. D: Help!

BTW my brother said hed cosplay Crown Clown Allen. ^^

Koda89
06-08-2007, 08:03 PM
So, in other words Arei, you still don't know, you just narrowed down the options?

Ugh.....I honestly have NO idea how to start my General Winters helmet.....T.T

Arei
06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
So, in other words Arei, you still don't know, you just narrowed down the options?

Ugh.....I honestly have NO idea how to start my General Winters helmet.....T.T

LOL I was set on Rhode before...guess I shouldnt have read any further but nooooo....I had to just keep on reading!

Arei
06-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Hmm...looks like Ill be doing Rhode unless I can figure out how to do Jasdevi's hair.

aydah
06-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Hiyaz! this is Jason on Ayduh's cuz i dont have one yet. i was told that I looked so much like that sexy Earl (according to Ayduh and mike). i have the costume done and ready. it looks so badass thx to my nana. i've been having the outfit for a while ago so I hope to see you guys at a-fest!!! ^_^ i hope you dont mind doublez! laterz! <333
luv n huggiez,
Jason

Saejima
06-10-2007, 11:36 AM
progress pics?!

Ill post pics of the hat and the umbrella real soon^^

SidewaysVagina
06-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Possibly Rinali Li but only for one day =/

keriko
06-10-2007, 07:31 PM
since someone else is already doing the crown clown version of allen i'll be doing the first uniform version allen with first form of activated innocence like Cposey talked about.

ALSO
I plan on doing 2nd uniform version of allen with either this gun or 5@#$d version of activated innocence.

Pollux
06-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Kelleeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't be a spoiler foiler!

Yup. We'll (more than likely) both be doing first and second uniforms. Because we're bored or something. First versions most definitely because... well, they've already been done.

And since I'm already here, I'll (more than likely... again) have a Rhode, Lenalee, and Komui with me. But I'm not going to 100% that until we get to the con.

Koda89
06-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey, I got a question, why don't any of you Allen cosplayers wait for his General outfit to be revealed?

He got over 100% synchronization with his Innosence/Anti-Akuma Weapon, which is the only requirement to become a General. In other words, Allen will be replacing General Kevin Yeegar.

I think it would be a good idea, because looking at all the other General outfits, they are VERY ornate compared to the normal Exorcist outfits.

Arei
06-12-2007, 05:07 PM
considering im the one helping my brother make this outfit and i have my own to make as well hes sticking with the exorcist version, less work lol

Koda89
06-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Ya, if you got a lot of work to do, Exorcist version is easiest.

Don't forgot to make the Golden Snitch...er..I mean Timcanpy.

Arei
06-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Ya, if you got a lot of work to do, Exorcist version is easiest.

Don't forgot to make the Golden Snitch...er..I mean Timcanpy.

LOL I will..Im also planning to eithe rmake some spiky candles or a railroad spike to carry around~ >:3

keriko
06-12-2007, 07:35 PM
well the general version .... mainly i'm not doing it because i haven't gotten that far. Gah and i thought i was a spoil sport. ^o^

BTW edited my last post to take out as many spoils as humanly possible.

I like allen's 2nd uniform better than his first. WHEN i see said general version i'll probably attempt that too. I just lurve allen! I really can't wait to do the 2nd uniform because.....
MONOCLE!!!!
That's right ladies, a monocle. You can't spell awesome without monocle... well you can but you shouldn't. XD Really i think the challenge of getting that to stick to my face is gonna be good. I'm thinking spirit gum... anyone have thoughts?

Arei
06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
well the general version .... mainly i'm not doing it because i haven't gotten that far. Gah and i thought i was a spoil sport. ^o^

BTW edited my last post to take out as many spoils as humanly possible.

I like allen's 2nd uniform better than his first. WHEN i see said general version i'll probably attempt that too. I just lurve allen! I really can't wait to do the 2nd uniform because.....
MONOCLE!!!!
That's right ladies, a monocle. You can't spell awesome without monocle... well you can but you shouldn't. XD Really i think the challenge of getting that to stick to my face is gonna be good. I'm thinking spirit gum... anyone have thoughts?

The way I was going to go about making it for my brother was as a half pair of glasses. But I gotta find some clear plastic or soemthing to make the part to hold it onto the nose and the part that goes behing the ear...but that thing floats out there pretty far, so I dunno. He might just go sans monocle lol.

Koda89
06-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Well they haven't shown his General outfit yet, in fact, they may not even make him a General yet, I'm just stating that he's met the requirement to become one.

*cough* he did it when he went Omega form. *cough*

mistriss
06-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm proud to announce that I'll be attending animefest as Jasdebi from D.Gray-Man. I'm about 80% done with this cosplay. I have yet to tackle the hair, but am full of ideas so it'll work out in my favor.
Has anyone set a time and day for a photoshoot?
I won't be attending on Friday due to a high school marching band performance. I will be there on Saturday and Sunday....so don't schedule the shoot without Jasdebi...T_T

keriko
06-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Sweet a Jasdebi! I can't wait to see how you pull off that hair!

Hmm how abouts the day of the cosplay contest? On the site it says either saturday or sunday depending on the band.

I say we pick Saturday circa 2pm on the top floor. Right outside where they hold the concert and cosplay contest.

I'm just throwing that out there as a starting time.

mistriss
06-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Actually, I need help as for the Jasdebi wig.
I'm not really sure what color of blond I should get.
I'm thinking about getting the "Enchantment" wig from amphigory.com

http://amphigory.com/wigs_enchantment.html

Since I can't nearly afford to buy the one that is longer then that. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what color of blond I should get for Jasdebi?

Arei
06-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm proud to announce that I'll be attending animefest as Jasdebi from D.Gray-Man. I'm about 80% done with this cosplay. I have yet to tackle the hair, but am full of ideas so it'll work out in my favor.
Has anyone set a time and day for a photoshoot?
I won't be attending on Friday due to a high school marching band performance. I will be there on Saturday and Sunday....so don't schedule the shoot without Jasdebi...T_T

I loves you! I was going to cosplay him but figuring out that wig would have taken me too much time and would have distracted from one of my other, more involved, cosplays. I might have to glomp you!

mistriss
06-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Haha, well then, since we're both Noah's, that can only lead to one thing...
FAMILY PICTURES! XD

Arei
06-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Yesh~! :3 we should have almost all the Noah clan!

Koda89
06-18-2007, 04:17 AM
Well....Saturday is a no go for me, and most likely Arei, as that is Day of Bleach, pretty much....with 3(that I know of) Bleach photoshoots alone that day. I'm thinking Sunday...maybe at like 10:30 or 11...in the morning, of course.

I'd rather wear it the day of the contest, as I think me and my friend will be entering the contest as a group cosplay of Winters and Cross. Any other Exorcists that want to join in most likely can, if you want to.

mistriss
06-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Sunday?
Alright, I'll just have to change my cosplays around then. I was going to wear Jasdebi on Saturday but I'll switch those days with my Kaoru Hitachiin cosplay.
I'm going to have to wake up super early on Sunday then to do my makeup *dies*

Saejima
06-18-2007, 12:14 PM
I want a tug of war pic with rhode anf tiki

Pollux
06-18-2007, 02:39 PM
10:30 in the morning is dang early, especially for those of us who won't be staying in the hotel.

I keep the vote at whichever day the cosplay contest is, since my group might be doing a walkon as well, but the meeting time would be much better later in the day.

We could always have two meetups. I'm sure there'll be a lot of D.Gray kids there that don't have c.com accounts and won't know until we run into them. And you know how that goes. A few exorcists running into a few more exorcists and BAM! instant photoshoot.

That's how it was at A-Kon, anyway. <3

mistriss
06-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know of any more Noah's that are going to be there?
Two Noah's up against 86095685069586095658 exorcists is pretty scary (okay, so I over exagerate).

gundammrw
06-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Well I'll be there as Tyki Mikk and if she makes it my friend will be Rhode Kamolot.

Cat-Chans
06-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Well....Saturday is a no go for me, and most likely Arei, as that is Day of Bleach, pretty much....with 3(that I know of) Bleach photoshoots alone that day. I'm thinking Sunday...maybe at like 10:30 or 11...in the morning, of course.

I'd rather wear it the day of the contest, as I think me and my friend will be entering the contest as a group cosplay of Winters and Cross. Any other Exorcists that want to join in most likely can, if you want to.

(sorry to invade the D gray thread but)
Um...
I've said several times in the bleach thread I don't have a day picked yet
the bleach shoots will be EITHER saturday OR sunday
but I haven't made the decision yet

and there is a chance I'll divide them among the days...so not all of them will be on the same day

(ok, back to d gray)

Koda89
06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
(sorry to invade the D gray thread but)
Um...
I've said several times in the bleach thread I don't have a day picked yet
the bleach shoots will be EITHER saturday OR sunday
but I haven't made the decision yet

and there is a chance I'll divide them among the days...so not all of them will be on the same day

(ok, back to d gray)

*news reporter voice*

"Sorry to interupt your regularily scheduled D. Gray-Man for a news update."

I know, that's why I'm waiting for all the bigger fandoms to get their shoots scheduled before doing anything. I'm just throwing times and stuff around, and I've not been that caught up in the Bleach thread. So an honest mistake.

"Now back to the scheduled D. Gray-Man discussion."

*end news reporter voice*

Wow....so...like the Bleach group is slowly pooling over to the D. Gray-Man group from the looks of it, as well.

As for the projected early morning time, that was just thrown out there because most likely, it will be the same day as the Naruto shoot(most likely), and so far whenever that will be is looking to be in the afternoon.

Pollux
06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
@mistress: I have two friends that will more than likely be Tyki and Rhode, but that'll probably be up in the air until the week before the con.

-waves at bleachers-

@Koda: Several of us will only be cosplaying D.Gray, for the most part, so it's as big to us as any of the other fandoms. Aaaaaand... I forgot where I was going with that, but I think what I wanted to say is that if you, or anyone, gets overwhelmed by one of the bigger photoshoots, I'm more than happy to take over the D.Gray gathering. But it's a long enough weekend. Surely we can squeeze in somewhere. :3

Koda89
06-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh, that's alright. I got it. The problem is, if I set it on Friday, we'll be missing our Jasdebi.

I think I most likely will set it towards the late afternoon of Saturday. So right now, Saturday is the projected day for the shoot.

Friday is out of the question.

mistriss
06-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, the D.Gray-Man shoot will be the only shoot I'll be attending.
Sooo...I can make whatever time I guess.

Azrael-sama
06-18-2007, 11:00 PM
woo! Count me and my best friend in as Rhode and Allen. I was going to do Linalli but I'm on a bad guy fix this year. ^.^0
I'm excited about working on my friends arm for Allen, I'm just not sure which version she wants to do.

I really hope I can make it to Afest this year, but I'm not sure if my job would give me off for Afest and then Oni-con. But even if I have to work I'm sure I can get off everyday of the con around 1pm. ::crosses fingers::

Koda89
06-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow....lots of Rhodes.

And now the have both a Millenium Earl and a Tyki Mikk to glomp/hug/annoy.

Oh, and several Allens to love. We almost have a 1:1 ratio on Allens:Rhodes. Just need one more Allen.

I hope we run into some of the under cosplayed Exorcists at A-FEST. I would love to see someone do a Suman Dark or Daisya Barry. Or even some of the other Generals. I would really love to have a complete set of Generals. Sure there are only 5 of them, and they are the strongest of the Exorcists, but almost no one cosplays as them.

Saejima
06-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow....lots of Rhodes.

And now the have both a Millenium Earl and a Tyki Mikk to glomp/hug/annoy.

Oh, and several Allens to love. We almost have a 1:1 ratio on Allens:Rhodes. Just need one more Allen.

I hope we run into some of the under cosplayed Exorcists at A-FEST. I would love to see someone do a Suman Dark or Daisya Barry. Or even some of the other Generals. I would really love to have a complete set of Generals. Sure there are only 5 of them, and they are the strongest of the Exorcists, but almost no one cosplays as them.

*Ahem*

As Millenium Earl I suggest that if there are glomps for me I would love to know it in advanced....thank you.

I would also love to know what you guys think I should wear I like them all!!!

mistriss
06-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Oh yes, about the glomping.
No glomping Jasdebi from behind.
I will more than likely punch you even before I see that you're a D.Gray-Man cosplayer.
I wish there was going to be a Crowley cosplayer...then I can shout out "Pervert!" at him. T_T My fun is ruined...I can still glomp me an Allen though.

Saejima
06-21-2007, 10:08 AM
granted I dont mind glomps I love glomps I just want to be warn ahead of time...^^

mistriss
06-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Same, I don't really mind them, just I hate getting them from behind.
It's always nice to ask first too.

Koda89
06-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Well...while in my General Winters outfit....glomps are a no can do....because his outfit has breakable things on them.....

Then again....I doubt anyone would want to glomp that cold hearted monster....

Saejima
06-21-2007, 07:06 PM
ok how many peopel think I will be using my head I wont I have to make a head cover for the Earl no can do cant see

glomp requirements

do it from the front

and

word of warning

keriko
06-24-2007, 12:16 AM
woo! Count me and my best friend in as Rhode and Allen. I was going to do Linalli but I'm on a bad guy fix this year. ^.^0
I'm excited about working on my friends arm for Allen, I'm just not sure which version she wants to do.

I really hope I can make it to Afest this year, but I'm not sure if my job would give me off for Afest and then Oni-con. But even if I have to work I'm sure I can get off everyday of the con around 1pm. ::crosses fingers::

Yay another allen! By arm do you mean activated innocence?! I love me an allen with activated innocence! Is your allen gonna be the first or second uniform version?

Alright my pretties as for photoshoot time...
Since its so far in advance we've got time to hash out the details.
To get the ball rolling let me ask you all this:
What day are you planning on wearing your outfits?
If memory serves the cosplay contest last year was on saturday, but like the website says the final day of the contest depends on the band's schedule.
Morning are bad.
Let's face it most of us just aren't early risers.
That and I'm volunteering and i put that i'd work the mornings so my afternoons would be open for panels, dealer room and photoshoots. Early to mid afternoon seems to be the best times.

Alright now based on those little tidbits of info.... lets suggest some times.

Arei
06-24-2007, 12:52 AM
This year cosplay contest is on Sunday. Someone said rehersal starts at 3pm but I dunno about it. Im not sure wot day I plan to wear my DGM cosplay. Saturday is Bleach day pretty much. So Friday, Sunday or possibly Monday its all up in the air lol.

Saejima
06-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh I just finish making Lero so ill put pics up soon. and HE TALKS!!

Pollux
06-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh I just finish making Lero so ill put pics up soon. and HE TALKS!!
NO EFFING WAY I must rape you now. :O

Kerikoooooooooooo I'm glad to see that your internet is alive and well, and that you didn't die waiting for it. <3

I'm down for whenever, you know me. This is the Summer of D.Gray Love, after all. |3

But I think I'd like to wear my second uniform for the photoshoot, assuming it turns out alright.

mistriss
06-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Please don't make the photoshoot Friday.
I want to be in pictures with other D.Gray-Man cosplayers.
T_T

A talking Lero! Awesome o_o

Saejima
06-25-2007, 10:00 AM
well I had to use an old version of a voice recorder that I bought and put it in the umbrella.. and its on repeat!! Oh its my voice too!!

keriko
06-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Hot damn! A talking relo! That's officially awesome!

Cposey, you have no idea the horrible effects of withdrawl. I was shaking i tell you. I wont even go into the sweats.

But i digress....
I'm throwing this out there as a jumping off place.

Sunday 1 pm 2nd floor. You know a floor ABOVE the registration area. I think its also the hotel main lobby. Please tell me someone knows what i'm talking about.

I, too, would like to wear my 2nd uniform on the photoshoot day. Dammit if i'm playing with resin and fiberglass its gonna get pictures taken of it! *huff huff* Besides would doesn't want pics of Cposey's possible light up hammer??

mistriss
06-26-2007, 07:27 AM
Light up hammer? That's pretty cool.
I wish Jasdebi had some kind of prop that I could carry around...unless I'm forgetting something. o_O
Sunday at 1 pm sounds pretty good to me. I think I know what you mean, but where on the second floor? Near the waterfountain? Near the circle of pillars? Where?
I might be walking around on Saturday wearing Jasdebi as well, so if you see me, don't hesitate to go wave "hi" or something...of course, if you want me to recognize you, you might want to mention you're from the cosplay.com forum or else you'll get the most akwardest stare ever (just warning you now).

Pollux
06-26-2007, 01:43 PM
That IS a nice big open space. Isn't it the floor with the little cafe thing, and where the concerts and cosplay competition are held? There's like... nothing up there. I remember the pillars, but not the fountain. >:|

And oh yes. Light up hammer is in the works. <3

Sunday at 1 is on for me too.

Koda89
06-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Um........Sunday at 1pm? Then it will have to be a short shoot, unless Arei has the Naruto shoot at 3(sorry, forgot what time she put it as)...

But right now that looks like a good time. It'll actually be perfect a I think I'll be General Winters for most of the day anyways...

mistriss
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Actually, you know where an amazing photoshoot place is?
On the first floor, and down the hallway you take to get to the train station. Have any of you guys been through there before? The hallway has a dark vibe to it, not to mention there is another hallway in that hall that is all white, which makes another cool place to do a photoshoot.
I don't really have many pictures of that area, but there are a few in my Death Note photoshoot gallery. If you want, we could all meet up on the 2nd floor then travel to that location together.

That is if you guys want to. (I'm really into photography if you can't tell by my pictures so I'm basically a nerd when it comes to photoshoots...>_>)

Pollux
06-26-2007, 07:45 PM
I was about to suggest down inside the train tunnels, like where the tracks are, but I didn't know how that would go over with everyone, if they even knew where that was.

I'm down for it. Those hallways are big enough. And aren't there mirrors? :3

keriko
06-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Alright I'm calling it!

Sunday 1pm!

I like the idea of the dark hallways and stuff. It would make for much more visually interesting shoots than the standard group photoshoot. Hopefully we'll be small enough that we can do lots of fun shots in the space and people can still be on their way.

Koda-
If you gotta leave early for another photoshoot then go forth and do what you must.

Anyone-
Have another photoshoot to go to?
By all means go. Just keep in mind the size of this photoshoot in comparison. Let's face it we're all more of less picture whores, at least to some degree or another.
IMO I would go to a photoshoot where there is a greater likelihood of a GOOD picture of me being taken.
Of course you also have to take into account where your passions lie. I would probably skip a smaller fandom photoshoot to be in a DGM one, simply because I lurf DGM THAT much. :3

Cposey-
Mirrors you say?! Now THAT could make for some awesome pictures!

mistriss
06-26-2007, 10:10 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=49509&member=46865

Check out a few of her pictures. I took a few of her Misa pictures in that hallway by the mirrors. Pretty cool stuff.

Saejima
06-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Well Thanks to the talanted Jumpking and Asamaria I have learned to sew and just finished The Earl's Jacket. I kind of want to take a pic of him knitting since apparantly he loves to knit. XD

Arei
06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeh 1pm wont work.....i cant move back the naruto shoot to 3 cos then people who are going to be in the cosplay show might not be able to make it if thats wwt time the rehersal is sposed to be...

Pollux
06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, if we keep trying to schedule D.Gray around larger-fandom photoshoots, we're just going to keep getting pushed back into oblivion. Like Keriko said, people might just have to start choosing which shoot they'd rather be in. And like I said before, mini-shoots happen sporadically, regardless.

I've also learned not to trust any schedule save what AnimeFest publishes itself, especially if they're trying to please the band first. Bands are made of people. People change their minds. AnimeFest will do everything in their power to please said people. So there's still a chance the competition will be on Saturday.

Arei
06-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Well I guess I wont be a part of this shoot since I am heading the Naruto shoot.

Koda89
06-28-2007, 03:53 AM
Aw......that sucks....

Well.......I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but right now I'm staying with D. Gray-Man. I mean, I learned from A-Kon this year, that a lot of the shoots were pretty short. I'm good with the schedule right now. D. Gray-Man at 1, and then Naruto at 2, no worries from me. I can change outfits in less than 5 minutes. I'll spend as much time as I can with both the D. Gray-Man group and the Naruto group.

Arei
06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
The problem I have is that if Im cosplaying Rhode (if I end up changing to Miranda) Im giong to have a lot of makeup I have to removed before I can change to Hinata (ie. the marks on the forehead/eye liner, or dark makeup around eyes). *shrugs* If I make it I make it..if not then wotever..no big deal.

Koda89
06-28-2007, 08:05 PM
It's ok, I understand completely.

Saejima
06-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey does anyone know where i can get a really tall top hat! I already checked ebay and got nothing!

keriko
06-29-2007, 02:45 PM
If you can't go you can't go, no one will hate you for it. Although for future reference a quick way to remove make-up is astringent or if you're really desperate, rubbing alcohol. Both cheap and portable. ^^

Saejima-
i would suggest either altering a regular top hat or making one. You can do amazing things with sheets of foam from Hobby Lobby. I would get foam donuts (white foam, not floral) then connect two or three donuts together via wire so you have a tall tube column thingy. (Yep that was descriptive.) Then bend a sheet or two of foam around the foam donut frame. Doing the visor part of the hat should be easily made with foam as well. It should be nice and light weight. Also sheet foam comes in black. ^^
That's just my suggestion, of course i'm damn near a walking spokesman for sheets of foam. Its how I made my 3 foot activated innocence for Allen.

Saejima
06-29-2007, 06:49 PM
If you can't go you can't go, no one will hate you for it. Although for future reference a quick way to remove make-up is astringent or if you're really desperate, rubbing alcohol. Both cheap and portable. ^^

Saejima-
i would suggest either altering a regular top hat or making one. You can do amazing things with sheets of foam from Hobby Lobby. I would get foam donuts (white foam, not floral) then connect two or three donuts together via wire so you have a tall tube column thingy. (Yep that was descriptive.) Then bend a sheet or two of foam around the foam donut frame. Doing the visor part of the hat should be easily made with foam as well. It should be nice and light weight. Also sheet foam comes in black. ^^
That's just my suggestion, of course i'm damn near a walking spokesman for sheets of foam. Its how I made my 3 foot activated innocence for Allen.

Thank you for aiding your Nemisis!!

As a reward I will squash you XD j/k

Thanks alot though

keriko
07-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Bring it on Earl! Squash if you must. But be warned.... I bite. ^_^

But they'd be love bites...right? ^o^ The world may never know.

I really hope that foam works out for you. I'm a total wh0re for foam, hot glue and wire. I swear it will cure cancer some day.

Saejima
07-01-2007, 02:07 AM
you foam whore lol!!! XD

keriko
07-01-2007, 02:10 AM
you foam whore lol!!! XD
ITS TRUE!! *cries while cuddling foam*
Make your Earl hat and tell me you're not captivated by the many wonders of foam. CAPTIVATED I tell you!

Truth be told i'm still in shock that i have to style my allen wig so that its not unlike sasuke. Hmm i wonder if this means i have walk around all emo now. <_<

Koda89
07-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Hey, I believe you about the foam! I'm making almost all of my General's armor out of Hobby Lobby's foam sheets! I even made my(rather crappy) badge out of it.

keriko
07-02-2007, 10:11 PM
koda you should check out the main dgm thread in the anime and manga section. (too lazy to link now) People talk about how they made their crosses. Cposey and I used this one girl's method, its cheap and easy! (Better than Bangkok!)

Who all is making 2nd version uniforms?

Pollux
07-02-2007, 11:46 PM
That was so incredibly vague of you. -__-

Here's the link, for you's guys. <3

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=79133

keriko
07-03-2007, 12:38 AM
That was so incredibly vague of you. -__-

Here's the link, for you's guys. <3

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=79133

OI! I said I was lazy!!! I'm like lightening, taking the path of least resistance. ^_^;

BUT if we're gonna make Keriko work she'll show you how its done. ^_^
I found the original thread with the original post by Hanyaanfaery. She talks about using an iron-on to put the cross on the coat. GENIUS I tell you.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=111834
Don't expect such effort again. ^_^
I lie, but only because I love D.Gray-man. *squee*

Pollux
07-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Tch. I've had that bookmarked for ages. ^^

That was still nice of you, though. <3

Koda89
07-03-2007, 02:02 AM
I don't have the money to buy any more fabric, so iron on is a no go for now.

I tried using that one foam badge tutorial, but I can't print it out now matter what I do! She made the picture just to damn big to be printed.

Pollux
07-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Koda, I'll split that picture up and shrink it down for you later today. I'd do it now, but it'd make me late for work. D:

I'll give it a go either at lunch or after work. :3

keriko
07-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Koda, I'll split that picture up and shrink it down for you later today. I'd do it now, but it'd make me late for work. D:

I'll give it a go either at lunch or after work. :3
Over a day later and we're still waiting. *taps foot* Gah!

Anyone who makes their cross out of foam be sure to seal it or the paint might eat through it!!! I learned that the hard way, not with the cross but in a past cosplay life. *cries for old rider weapon*
Also take pics so i can see it. I'd like to compare and see which way is easier/more accurate/cooler. ^_^

Saejima
07-04-2007, 07:39 PM
hot glue and skin is not a good mixture :(

keriko
07-04-2007, 11:39 PM
hot glue and skin is not a good mixture :(

is this coming from personal experience?

Pollux
07-05-2007, 12:03 AM
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm sorry. I was in a rush to get out of town and I completely forgot. I'll see if I can do something here.

edit: Hoooookay. Man. I really hate my parents' lame comp. But luckily I had installed PS on here a few years back. ;)

See if these work. I SHOULD have resized them correctly. If not... take away my cookies and make me do it again.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l255/_pollux_/crossresized.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l255/_pollux_/crossresized2.jpg

keriko
07-05-2007, 01:41 AM
aww carcie you did it! *hands you cookie, and not the ones from the floor of the elevator*

w00t! i got the back of my jacket done! Although i was looking at some pics of crown clown allen and you don't even SEE most of the back! Oh well, it'll be more accurate, but i now know that his cross thingy is completely covered up due to innocence fur. ^_^ I'll probably make on anyways, lest my Rabs hurt me for being inaccurate. Carcie you're a stickler like that. <333

progress pics now and in the future to be seen here:
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/kelly_dono/Cosplay/D%20Gray-man/2nd%20Version%20Uniforms/

Arei
07-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Well...Im dropping Rhode...and as far as I know my brothers lost interest in cosplaying Allen.

keriko
07-07-2007, 12:45 AM
aww boo! but do what you must. From your sig it looks like you have a lot anyways so i think everyone can understand that.

There will be other cons. Perhaps then Rhode???

Arei
07-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Well I have multiple reasons for dropping her...not just cos I have a billion cosplays and that this photoshoot will interfere with the Naruto shoot (which im heading).

Saejima
07-13-2007, 12:45 PM
oh my god My earl jacket is done all i need to do now is make the mask and the hat.

Pollux
07-14-2007, 01:33 PM
AnimeFest's page is updated. Cosplay is officially Saturday night. :3

Unless they... you know... change their minds.

keriko
07-14-2007, 09:14 PM
does this mean we want to change the photoshoot time to saturday at 1pm? I know some people (self included) plan on wearing their DGM costume to the contest.

I'm down with either day, i'm flexible like that. ^_^

Let us pray Afest isn't stupid enough to incur cosplayers' wrath in large numbers. >:3

mistriss
07-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm cool with the photoshoot on Saturday at 1pm.

Sunday I'm going to be at two different shoots that day possibly, so sunday in general probably isn't good for me anyways.

Koda89
07-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Ok, guys, sorry I've not been on for a while.......been balancing between working of Winters and playing my Wii...so I've had 0 interweb time. ^.^;

Anyways, I want to simply announce that I've decided to make this photoshoot have a Triarchy, meaning I've decided to give creative control to not only me, but to cposey and keriko, if you two so should decide to agree with this. Winters is harder than I thought, and I'm starting to doubt if I'll have him finished in time......

Pollux
07-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Woooo Triarchy! (that's an awesome word, by the way -thumbsup-)

I really hope you get Winters done, but he looks freakishly difficult to pull off. That, and I understand that you'd want to stay with the Bleach group. I hung out with them for a bit last A-Fest (only for an hour or so after the cosplay competition), and if I would have met them on c.com before the con and played twister and done the shinigami march, I might be tempted to stay with them as well. They're a fun group. <3

Speaking of, if we moved it to Saturday, will we lose our Bleach people? I don't know how much moving around of times you guys have done since the contest time was announced.

But... Kelly and I (I'm sure) will be more than happy to share the load, and take the reins if you end up having to back out. :3

keriko
07-18-2007, 07:00 PM
According to the Bleach '07 thread the main shoot isn't until sunday evening so i think we should be ok.

Since I really want to wear my costume the day of the cosplay contest I'm all for moving the shoot to Saturday at 1pm. Perhaps i could drop Skypirate a line and inform him of said date and time.

For those not in the know Skypirate is a local photographer. Unless otherwise engaged i imagine he'd be down with at least dropping by our shoot and seeing all the awesome costumes. ^_^

That's right I pimp my DGM cosplayers well.

Koda89
07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
It isn't the time that is worrying me now, it is completing Winters....T_T

keriko
07-19-2007, 12:35 AM
It isn't the time that is worrying me now, it is completing Winters....T_T
That's when you just gotta buckle down and start prioritizing. That's kinda why i only make one new costume per con. I'd rather have one good one than two ro three half assed ones. That and I can't afford more than one. ^^;

So I'm calling the new time to be:
Saturday 1 pm.

Where exactly is our location? I can't just say "that place with the mirrors that make pictures look cool."
or can i?

Pollux
07-19-2007, 01:44 PM
How about "the tunnel that connects the hotel to the DART rails, first floor"?

I'm afraid that the tunnel might be a little too dark and moody for all our pics to be taken there, though. Should we meet on the second floor where the escalators dump out, then move down to the tunnel? Then it can be like... "Yay! Happy funtimes in the daylight!" and then shift into "Huuu emo times of seriousness in the mirrored hallway of perpetual darkness and doooom".

I bet a Rabi light-up hammer will look kickass down in the tunnel of doom, though. PSHAOW!

baku_neko
07-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Here I am! Here I am! XDDD

I forgot I was bringing Rabi to Afest so I've been neglecting this thread... :D

Pics in the tunnel? Light up hammer? Ehh?

Pollux
07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
lol... I was wondering what happened to you!

Have you ever been to Afest? Do you know, on the bottom floor, where there's a dark hallway that connects the train tracks to the hotel? I think you have to climb up a stairway to get to the tracks, but... that doesn't really matter.

Annnddd yeah. I'm supposed to be rigging up my hammer so that it lights up with the push of a weeee button. -thumbsup-

Mune-Pop
07-19-2007, 10:38 PM
D. Gray-Maaaaan. owo

Uhh, do you mind if I put the time and place up on the Gatherings and Photoshoots thread? 83;;

baku_neko
07-19-2007, 11:20 PM
lol... I was wondering what happened to you!

Have you ever been to Afest? Do you know, on the bottom floor, where there's a dark hallway that connects the train tracks to the hotel? I think you have to climb up a stairway to get to the tracks, but... that doesn't really matter.

Annnddd yeah. I'm supposed to be rigging up my hammer so that it lights up with the push of a weeee button. -thumbsup-

Oh I've been to Afest many times. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Light up hammer eh? :D

Pollux
07-19-2007, 11:31 PM
D. Gray-Maaaaan. owo

Uhh, do you mind if I put the time and place up on the Gatherings and Photoshoots thread? 83;;
Of course! :3

I think our meeting place is still TBA at the moment, and the time is 1:00 on Saturday now, instead of Sunday. I'll post at your thread when we decide on a meeting place.

Mune-Pop
07-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Of course! :3

I think our meeting place is still TBA at the moment, and the time is 1:00 on Saturday now, instead of Sunday. I'll post at your thread when we decide on a meeting place.

Awesome! Thanks a ton! x3

keriko
07-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Should we do a first uniform version or second uniform version for this photoshoot?

I'm thinking both! That way if we have more than one of the same character (which i'm sure we will) its more likely we'll have one of each variation. Then we can have a shot of just the 1st version and a shot of the just the 2nd version.

Also I think a shot of the whole Noah family would be cool. ^_^

mistriss
07-23-2007, 03:06 PM
I would love to be in a Noah family picture! O_O

keriko
07-23-2007, 06:58 PM
you know as an alternate outside location, there's a fountain area across the street from the hotel if anyone wants to have that place as a back up location.

Saejima
07-27-2007, 01:32 PM
I would love to be in a Noah family picture! O_O

Awww so would I?

mistriss
07-27-2007, 11:57 PM
you know as an alternate outside location, there's a fountain area across the street from the hotel if anyone wants to have that place as a back up location.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about, I've been there. That's a good idea! We could get some nice shots by the water.

keriko
07-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Teehee how awesome would it be to see a slew of exorcists and noah crossing the street?! All nonchalant like. "Don't mind us." I believe some skipping may be in order. ^o^

new progress pic, because i'm a picture whore like that:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/kelly_dono/Cosplay/D%20Gray-man/2nd%20Version%20Uniforms/

Pollux
07-29-2007, 11:22 PM
And I believe some falling-down would result soon after.

Those death boots of mine are HARD to skip in. Believe me. I tried already. ^^

I like this idea of fountains and outsideness. Should we set a meeting location and walk over together?

mistriss
07-30-2007, 12:31 AM
Skipping? Nice. I'd probably do that too. ^_^;
Yeah, we should all meet someplace then head over there together.

Question:
I'm assuming that you guys know who Jasdebi is; do you know what color lipstick Jasdebi wears? Is it black? Or is it red? Black is the tackiest of lip stick colors (yet for some reason I own it...but that's another story), and already have done Jadebi's makeup several times, I find red is more flattering. What are your opinions? I don't know what the official color is, but I'm guessing it's black. Should I use black or red?

Arei
07-30-2007, 12:43 AM

Question:
I'm assuming that you guys know who Jasdebi is; do you know what color lipstick Jasdebi wears? Is it black? Or is it red? Black is the tackiest of lip stick colors (yet for some reason I own it...but that's another story), and already have done Jadebi's makeup several times, I find red is more flattering. What are your opinions? I don't know what the official color is, but I'm guessing it's black. Should I use black or red?

I personally think something like a dark red or a dark purple would best suit his overall color scheme. But thats just me.

gundammrw
07-30-2007, 12:50 AM

Question:

I just looked at the color page of Jasdebi and her lipstick is in fact black.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/gundammrw/01.jpg

But by all means go with the color you like the most.

mistriss
07-30-2007, 01:05 AM
....Looking at that color picture makes me want to commit suicide now....I had originally guessed that Jasdebi's outfit was black, and so I made it black....and now it's RED?
*weeps*
I dunno anymore. My cosplay is horribly inaccurate now.

Arei
07-30-2007, 02:17 AM
I just looked at the color page of Jasdebi and her lipstick is in fact black.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/gundammrw/01.jpg

But by all means go with the color you like the most.

Jasdebi = dude ~.~; which kinda makes me sad cos I was hopeing Rhode wouldnt be the only girl.

gundammrw
07-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Im still confused on it cuz some scanlators have had Jasdebi put as a she from speech patterns. There's even one part where debito makes a comment to the other along the lines of, "Are you jealous because you're a girl too?"

Arei
07-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Yeh that is odd...I never saw any boobs or anything to look similar to boobs lol. The world may never know though...

Saejima
07-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Well ok I got all the material for the hat im taking to faom donuts and building wire mesh between the two foam donuts and making the piano style.

I want to take a pic with a Cloud and an aerith

NOTE: To all your excorsist one of my friends whos cosplaying Aerith is gonna have the penticale on her forehead thats your Akuma!!!
POOR CLOUD!! XD

Well its gonna be tricky for me to get out of Millenium earl and into Noitora for the photoshoots

Pollux
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
....Looking at that color picture makes me want to commit suicide now....I had originally guessed that Jasdebi's outfit was black, and so I made it black....and now it's RED?
*weeps*
I dunno anymore. My cosplay is horribly inaccurate now.

If that's the same color pic I'm thinking of, Rabi's in that spread somewhere with a reddish outfit as well, and his outfit is TOTALLY not red. I think it's just some artsy coloring.

gundammrw
07-30-2007, 02:10 PM
If that's the same color pic I'm thinking of, Rabi's in that spread somewhere with a reddish outfit as well, and his outfit is TOTALLY not red. I think it's just some artsy coloring.

You are right that Rabi's uniform is in a red color in that pic but everyone else's uniform is in the right coloring so one would assume that the rest of the coloring is also correct, maybe?

Saejima
07-30-2007, 02:24 PM
You are right that Rabi's uniform is in a red color in that pic but everyone else's uniform is in the right coloring so one would assume that the rest of the coloring is also correct, maybe?

Sometimes offical colorings differ. look at Ten ten Maya and Shins hair went from, White to silver to lavander and Aya's hair is actually black not orange . and there are some pics of Jasdebi in official colorings that differ from it. like sometimes her makeup on her eyes are blue,purple, or red

I know its black cause majority of diffrent colorings show it in black. that was probably a one time thing really

there are three male Noahs, three female noahs am I correct?

mistriss
07-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Oh my gosh, thank you so much, guys!
I was freaking out over the color. Red just doesn't make sense for Jasdebi's outfit (and is a horrible color fashion wise for that type of outfit) since Jasdero and Debit's outfits were mainly black and the rest of the Noah's wear darker colors as well.
With your reassurance, I will go ahead and cosplay Jasdebi in the black material I made it in.... I mean, I'm positive the outfit is BLACK....if not, well...I guess it can be an inverted version of Jasdebi.
You guys made me feel a thousand times better. Thanks. T_T

Saejima
07-30-2007, 06:54 PM
yay!!!!

Thats My Jasdebi

The Earl shares his love with the world <3

keriko
07-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Mistriss-
I like the black color scheme idea better than red any day. On that note are you gonna use black or red lipstick? I think a deep red would be awesome. You know like a splash of color in a sea of black and white.

mistriss
07-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Keriko-
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear the red lipstick instead...though I'll bring my black just in case I change my mind.

Saejima
07-31-2007, 11:25 AM
Im actually thinking of going all out here I have christmas lights that imthinking of putting around the hat and turning it on. There only blue lights though XD

But im also making the Earl's sword!! (Thanks to the peer pressure of one Keriko)

keriko
07-31-2007, 08:33 PM
peer pressure?! you mean me showing you some foam and saying "hey this could work." ^0^ As long as i don't have to resin and fiberglass that thing i'm ok.

Only blue lights? Too bad i threw away a box of unused blue christmas lights when i moved back in december. ^^; Man those would be handy right about now. But i bet you can find a christmas store... it may be the middle of summer but it IS the south.

baku_neko
07-31-2007, 10:10 PM
peer pressure?! you mean me showing you some foam and saying "hey this could work." ^0^ As long as i don't have to resin and fiberglass that thing i'm ok.

Only blue lights? Too bad i threw away a box of unused blue christmas lights when i moved back in december. ^^; Man those would be handy right about now. But i bet you can find a christmas store... it may be the middle of summer but it IS the south.

There is a Christmas store in Dallas. It's called the Noel Christmas Store.

Noel Christmas Store
12835 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75230
(972) 991-8481

I know of it cause when I was younger my mom would go there alot. And I used to pass it on the way to my old job.

^_^

Pollux
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
I've got a 7.5 foot strand of white lights, Kyle. You're on your own hooking it up, but I can bring those if you need 'em. :3

Saejima
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
I've got a 7.5 foot strand of white lights, Kyle. You're on your own hooking it up, but I can bring those if you need 'em. :3

lol I knew you were good for something XD

keriko
08-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Behold the man skirt finished!
You can even see the beginnings of my man shrug with the creepy finger-like cape thing. ^0^
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1210903

Saejima
08-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Well I the Earl's hat is done. save for the bottom part of it. I decided it would be to much of a hassle to use lights so I put playing cards on the hat instead. The sword is like 30% done. Keriko has the pregress pics that I need to put up

spazz
08-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Whoo, photoshoot! I'll be going as Kanda Yuu if that counts for anything. XD

Hope to see ya'll there! :o

I still need to make a Mugen though.

mistriss
08-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Yay! Kanda Yuu!

*dies* I'm ALMOST done with my Jasdebi wig. So close. (I can't wait to finish it. Long wigs are a pain in the butt to sew into -_-)

Saejima
08-20-2007, 04:44 PM
the sword is done all I need to do now is get the mask finished and we are good!

Kuragiman
08-22-2007, 12:27 PM
The main gathering/photoshoot tracking thread shows the D. Gray-Man photoshoot as having no meeting location. This cameko would like to know if that has changed? Where is the group meeting up?

keriko
08-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh snap! We forgot to make it official! *smacks self and Cposey*

The location:
The tunnel that connects the hotel to the DART rails, first floor.

As a back up/ second photoshoot if time allows is:
The fountain area across the street.

w00t Otaku High is gonna be there! I've seen your photos before at various cons its awesome you're coming to our lil' shoot. ^/////^

Spazzilicious:
Yes! We needed a Kanda! You will be much appreciated. Are you first or second uniform version?

Pollux
08-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Uh oh.

Small prob, Kelly.

Our shoot is set for 1:00 on Saturday, correct?

Cosplay contest rehearsal is at noon, and is expected to last a few hours.

I know I talked to you about us a walkon, but I'm not going to be upset if it doesn't happen. But I'm sure some of the others in this group will need to make it to rehearsal. :O

mistriss
08-23-2007, 10:53 AM
How long is the photoshoot expected to last?
I have a meetup to go to shortly afterwards so I might only be at the D.Gray-Man photoshoot for about an hour and 15 minutes.... sorry >_>;
I'm completely free on Sunday so if a few of you want to do a second photoshoot and want Jasdebi in it, just let me know. But I WILL go to the first planned one, just for a while.

keriko
08-28-2007, 12:21 AM
I think we should keep the time and day and place the same. THIS close to the con its just silly to change the time now.

Mistriss:
A second photoshoot may not be such a bad idea. I say we see how it goes at the OFFICIAL photoshoot and if people are up for it we can decide for a second one. ^_^ I'm always about more DGM goodness.

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!!!! Bring on the Noah! You know I think there may be more Noah than exorcists going to this thing. ^^;

baku_neko
08-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Okay, just wanna make sure the shoot is still on Saturday, cause the first post still says Sunday. I'm trying to make my timetable for cosplay. :D

Pollux
08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Okay, just wanna make sure the shoot is still on Saturday, cause the first post still says Sunday. I'm trying to make my timetable for cosplay. :D
Yeah, it's Saturday at 1:00. We just... can't edit the first post. |3

Pomatos
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Ok, so me and a friend were hoping to go but sadly the CosPlay is at the same time and we are planning to do a skit in that, so is there any way that we could change the time to 12:00 or something after the CosPlay rehersal?

If not, it's understandalbe and we'll see you around anyways. Thanks.

EDIT: We're also trying to make the KH shoot at 4:00, so if it's not possible then please don't trouble yourselves.

EDIT number 2: if we do end up coming, my friend is being Rabi and I'm being Allen.

keriko
08-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Ok, so me and a friend were hoping to go but sadly the CosPlay is at the same time and we are planning to do a skit in that, so is there any way that we could change the time to 12:00 or something after the CosPlay rehersal?

If not, it's understandalbe and we'll see you around anyways. Thanks.

EDIT: We're also trying to make the KH shoot at 4:00, so if it's not possible then please don't trouble yourselves.

EDIT number 2: if we do end up coming, my friend is being Rabi and I'm being Allen.

Sorry we can't change it this late in the game. The time is the same.
Saturday at 1pm.

If ANYONE has questions come find me at on site registration. I'll be the cashier dressed as Allen Walker the second uniform verison.
You can find me at these times:
Friday 2pm - 7pm
Saturday 8am to 1pm

i expect everyone to pick up stray exorcists and noah and bring them along!

If you can't make the original shoot there is a possible second photoshoot after the first one at the fountains across the street.

spazz
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Spazzilicious:
Yes! We needed a Kanda! You will be much appreciated. Are you first or second uniform version?

I'm doing the first uniform. :o I'm not going to be the best Kanda because of money issues and work, I didn't get to make a Mugen in time coz I suck. XD

mistriss
09-01-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm so sorry!
Apparently the hotel check in time is at 3, and I planned on changing into my Jasdebi there at the con, however, that plan is now ruined (since I will refuse to go all the way to Dallas in my cosplay). Because of the stupid check-in time, I will be missing the photoshoot. T_T
I feel really terrible that you guys even put the shoot on saturday just so I would make it. Stupid hotel. However, I will be wearing Jasdebi on Sunday, so if you see me, please don't hesitate to come up to me. Also, if there is going to be a second photoshoot, being on Sunday, please, let me know about it. I was really looking forward to the shoot but now I can't go. T_T

mistriss
09-03-2007, 06:32 PM
I just want to thank those of you who decided to hold another shoot for me on Sunday.

Oh, and I also wanted to say that the (very few) pictures are up in my gallery.

Pollux
09-04-2007, 01:47 AM
It was awesome having you with us, mistriss. <3

I got the rooftop photos in my gallery. I'll upload others tomorrow.

KKuri
06-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Im most likely going as Miranda Lotto :]
I hope I can make it there

Pomatos
06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
change of plans for my cosplay. we lost out Kanda cosplayer so now i'm being Kanda XD i'll be making the sceond uniform.

KKuri
06-09-2008, 12:19 PM
ahh Kanda. Sweet
im doing Miranda's second uniform as well.

Pollux
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Pssssst. You guys keep bumping last year's thread. Let it die. The new one is here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=145873