AnnAnime
06-05-2007, 11:38 PM
I have a used Gameboy Advance SP that I have had for some years now
and have put it to good use. Unfortunatly I have two now and I use one
more than the other one and I would like to sell it now. I put a
sticker on the front because when I got it used, it had a gash in it
and the sticker covers it up

Below are pictures of the Gameboy:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/Items%20For%20Sale/GameBoyAdvancedSP1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/Items%20For%20Sale/GameBoyAdvancedSP2.jpg

The Gameboy does not have a charger with it but you can buy one for
like $5-$10 on ebay. I also have no games or other acceories to go
with it.

I'll take $30 for it AS IS!! I will take no less since I need to buy some black PVC Fabric with the money for my costume and that will cost me $29.50 total. PM me For Shipping or Email me at AnnTetsusaiga@aol.com

livvylove
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
SP's brand new are around 70, then if it breaks within the a year they can send it back to Nintendo for free. It also comes with the charger. The newer ones also have a brighter backlight.

AnnAnime
06-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Like I Said in my post... $50 is what I would like but people can also give me offers on how much they would want to spend but I'll take no less than $30 for it.

kalajessta
06-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Like I Said in my post... $50 is what I would like but people can also give me offers on how much they would want to spend but I'll take no less than $30 for it.

I don't think anyone would even by a used one for $30 that's in that kind of condition. Try selling it to a trade-in game store? They generally don't give alot for them, but they'll take it off your hands.

livvylove
06-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't think anyone would even by a used one for $30 that's in that kind of condition. Try selling it to a trade-in game store? They generally don't give alot for them, but they'll take it off your hands.Yea I agree that might be the best. Because if someone buys it used from the store at least they know that it's gone through some quality checks and they can return it if it breaks within a reasonable amount of time. With this whole AS-IS and without a charger they would possibly be throwing away 30 - 50 dollars I personally couldn't see that kind of risk for a game system that is being phased out and without all the pieces being worth more the 10 to 15. Maybe if you threw in some games then I could see it being 30 to 50.