PDA

View Full Version : Nana at AMA

dExtrosien
06-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Is anyone else coplaying as any characters from Nana? I'm hoping to on Friday. I'm trying to get everything together for Shin. If that absolutely doesn't work I think I can pull of Nobu. My boyfriend is going as Yasu. I'd love to find some other people and maybe get some group photos.

Has anyone ever used kool-aid for hair coloring? I want to get my dark brown hair blue for Friday and have it wash out before I go to work on Monday morning. I was wondering if I could mix the blue kool aid with the clear gelatin to spike and color it at the same time and I'm not finding much on the internet right now. Any suggestions?

Ruse
06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
1:kool aid dosnt work on dark hair, believe me. you'd be better off wih some sort of brush in / wash out stuff. try looking at Sallys or a hair salon, and ask the people there questions, they usually know what there talking about.

2:I am! Cosplaying Nana that is. And my boyfriend is doing Ren! ^_^ Group photos sounds cool.

dExtrosien
06-08-2007, 12:29 PM
1:kool aid dosnt work on dark hair, believe me. you'd be better off wih some sort of brush in / wash out stuff. try looking at Sallys or a hair salon, and ask the people there questions, they usually know what there talking about.

2:I am! Cosplaying Nana that is. And my boyfriend is doing Ren! ^_^ Group photos sounds cool.

Cool, do you want to try to meet up on Friday sometime? I found a cool strawberry glass at Target. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind. I think I might go ahead and try to color it on Thursday. I have several different ways to try now so I think some combination of them will end up working out for me.

Ruse
06-14-2007, 12:26 AM
really? cute!
yeah, fridays fine, how r we gna do that?

good luck w/ tha hair.:bigtu:

dExtrosien
06-14-2007, 01:37 AM
really? cute!
yeah, fridays fine, how r we gna do that?

good luck w/ tha hair.:bigtu:

Thanks.

Are you doing anything at around 6? Maybe just meet at the top of the escalators or something(near the hallway that goes to the parking deck). Hopefully, we'll find some others to meet up as well. At the least we can meet and maybe get some pics. I really want a pic of Nana yelling at Shin and him hanging onto an exasperated Yasu. :crylaugh:

Ruse
06-14-2007, 09:32 PM
not doing anything then that i know of. lol, that would be funny.
okay ill hang around there, hopefully we'll recognize each other. ;p

dExtrosien
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Great. Looking forward to it.

dExtrosien
06-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey! Sorry we didn't find each other. After I got there I realized there were two entrances to parking decks with escalators near them. We moved around between them from a little before 6 until 6:30 and never found you. I hope you had a great time. My hair turned out really good with the temporary blue color and it washed out in one wash.

http://members.cosplay.com/costume/93996/

dExtrosien
07-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't know why I didn't think to ask this sooner, but probably because things have been hectic. I don't guess there is anyone here that would want to do something in the Richmond area for International Nana Day tomorrow? Even just meet up somewhere and get pictures, maybe a meal.