PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade

Northern
06-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Will there be a masqurade for Yaoi-con 2007? If so, how does it run and what can be expected?

SaharaDesR
06-07-2007, 03:20 PM
There will indeed be a masqurade this year! And every year! For it is the time we have to show other people just how perverted we can be. It runs like most cosplay contests and this year will have an online sign up thing. Rules and all that should be up soon so watch the website. As for the expected... Expect the unexpected! All we ask is no private parts are waved at your aunties, aka don't go onstage in just a thong that really doesn't fit. We try to keep it legal. As for content we're fine with walk ons and skits well, they can be as naughty as you like. One year we had a giant penis on stage. Just to give you an indication. If you have any more questions jab me on the Y-con forums. I try to keep current on those. And if it's a personal question send it to cosplay@yaoicon.com. I check that as well. Looking forward to seeing you!

Duo Monkey
Cosplay Head for Yaoi Con

Northern
06-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Cool, Thankyou Duo Moneky, expect the unexpected from me and my crew ^.^

Ritsuko
07-11-2007, 07:04 AM
One year we had a giant penis on stage.

hee hee. . . I think we'll never be forgotten for that. That thing has passed into legend. . .

Ryshili
07-12-2007, 04:09 AM
hee hee. . . I think we'll never be forgotten for that. That thing has passed into legend. . .

As well as the corn-buttsex *shakes head* Done by the same people too.

KittyCatChi
07-14-2007, 10:11 PM
A quick question...you mentioned online reg for the masq. but when I looked on the rules it said to register Saturday morning O.o? sorry, i'm just getting a little confused >.<

There will indeed be a masqurade this year! And every year! For it is the time we have to show other people just how perverted we can be. It runs like most cosplay contests and this year will have an online sign up thing. Rules and all that should be up soon so watch the website. As for the expected... Expect the unexpected! All we ask is no private parts are waved at your aunties, aka don't go onstage in just a thong that really doesn't fit. We try to keep it legal. As for content we're fine with walk ons and skits well, they can be as naughty as you like. One year we had a giant penis on stage. Just to give you an indication. If you have any more questions jab me on the Y-con forums. I try to keep current on those. And if it's a personal question send it to cosplay@yaoicon.com. I check that as well. Looking forward to seeing you!

Duo Monkey
Cosplay Head for Yaoi Con