PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

hikura
04-26-2003, 10:43 PM
Hi.Some of you might know this answer.I am wondering if they made a tape of the masquerade?If they did,how do i get a copy of it?Or does someone else have a copy they can make for me and i will cover the expenses for doing it for me.It would be highly appreciated by this otaku.

RichAyanami
04-27-2003, 12:59 AM
Well I believe that the AB videographer guy is in the process of putting his material onto VCD or possibly DVD. I'm not sure if this includes the masquerade though (I don't really see why it wouldn't). Soo.. it may not be available right this moment... Keep pokin' around though Hikura, and I'll also ask around as well every now and then. ^^

chocoborancher
04-27-2003, 01:08 AM
I am currently working on the numerous events videotaped at the convention, aside from MPEG compression which has been delayed due to a defective hard disk I have still not yet recieved clearance for releasing these videos to the public (have to clear it with some of the licencors). If this changes in the future, I will let this list know.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may make for some,

Robert "Chocobo Rancher" Wright
Videography Dept. Head - Anime Boston 2003

http://www.chocoborancher-anime.com

RichAyanami
04-27-2003, 01:27 AM
Oh and Hikura, I just checked on the AB forums and unfortunately they said that the con will not be providing copies of the masquerade... Chocobo-rancher here though....... ^_~

ChocoRancher, I'm not sure if we met briefly during the Deaddog party... I was talking about helping with a 3-camera setup in the ballroom for the masquerade for next year possibly...

hikura
04-27-2003, 08:02 AM
Thank you everyone for your help.

wacko
05-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Yeah, we used Mini-DV for taping.. most of it, I believe. It's just that we were hoping to encode it into DivX or something.. I dunno, we're still playing around with compression settings and codecs. If you think I should encode it into a certain bit rate, let me know!

hikura
05-02-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey wacko of you can make it into a tape(vcr) or a dvd i will pay for it.
Chocoborancher..same thing goes for you.If you can make a copy(vcr tape or dvd) i will cover expenses.
I just have an older puter and it would be very helpful if i could get either of those.Thank you richayanami.wacho and chocoborancher.