PDA

View Full Version : petticoats and pigtails

DancingVampire
04-27-2003, 11:10 AM
OKay 2 questions

1.Whats the best thing to make petticoats with?

2.whats the best way to get the curled loli pigtail effect without using side hair pieces?

*bow* arigato!!! ::goes of into her own little jrock worl::

cutekawaii
04-28-2003, 11:10 PM
1) Some sort of light semi-sheer fabric, a little heavier than tulle. Crinolyn works for layers inbetween the lighter layers.

2) A curling iron.

RichAyanami
04-28-2003, 11:14 PM
DVamp, I'd love to see what you're working on... ^^ Where will you be wearing this?

DancingVampire
04-29-2003, 06:29 AM
CuteKawaii: Thanks for the info ^_^ ::huggles:: I luvs your mana costume (saw it at otakon SO Prettty &sparkley eyes::

RichAyanami: Ill prob wear it at some con and around randomly when I feel like it Im stiill deciding but a know it will be black and white and have a sparkley panda plushie!!!! *yay for pandas*

Himemiya
04-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Petticoats are best made by .... uh.... bought on ebay XD I buy from this seller (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cottagetreasures&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25) , i've gotten three petticoats and all are awesome.

If a curling iron doesnt work for you, theres a method done by wrapping your (wet) hair around a sock, tying the sock in a knot, and sleeping in it... im not sure how well this works ^^;

Another thing that works with some hair types, you twist your wet hair in a bun and secure it with a bobby pin, dry, hair spray, dry, hair spray, let down, hair spray, dry. tada! ^^

EDIT: Pandas are seriously the most awesome ever XD