PDA

View Full Version : Costumes for Sale - Shuichi (Gravi) and Freya (FF9)

Melanie
06-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone!

Too many costumes, not enough room, so the ones I'm not planning to wear again have to go.

I have no idea what to charge for these, so give me a reasonable offer that I like, and we'll talk business! :)

Shuichi from Gravitation (floral "wedding" dress) ON HOLD

Includes -
*Button up cotton blouse
*Cotton skirt with satin applique sunflowers
*Kanekalon Wig
*Satin headband with bow

Made to size Medium (with flat chest), with a waist up to 80cm (32").

Freya from Final Fantasy IX SOLD -> http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=16574&member=10552

Includes -
*Mask
*Vinyl hat (has tiny repair on the underside of the brim)
*Vinyl coat with vest and pennant
*Georgette cravat
*Gloves with fingernails
*Cotton pants
*Vinyl tail
*Vinyl leggings
*Toe socks with toenails
*Sandals

(I can include the wig if you like, but it is extremely ratty (no pun intended XD), and honestly not worth having.)

Made to size Medium, with a waist up to 80cm (32").

Pics attached. Any questions, or if you require more detailed measurements or photos, just let me know.

Payment by PayPal, and please note - I am in Australia, so shipping might be a little pricey... I am happy to use surface mail, if you need a cheaper option. Thanks for looking! :)

Disclaimer: I am not a professional seamstress, and do not claim to be. Sewing is my hobby, and therefore my costumes might not be absolutely perfect.

phantomthief
06-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Your Shuichi wig is amazing!!! *hearts everywhere*

~Ari-chan

Jequila
06-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Oh noes, you're selling Shuichi? It's such a cute costume =<
Oh well, good luck! ^^

ShimmerJester
06-20-2007, 12:59 AM
OMG freya..we were just discussing about this costume at animania :O wow... i would love to buy Freya but you have put so much hard work this costume is amazing...i'll give ya 2 bucks lol XD i am kidding...good luck though

NOTE:

people who wanting to buy this costume, this costume is amazing, both costumes are just simply Perfect, if you pay over 150 for Freya your so lucky cos this reya costume in person you would think Freya is right there

Leitha
06-20-2007, 03:54 AM
I wish I wasnt so big, I would nab that Freya outfit in a heartbeat Dx

Melanie
06-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks everyone... now buy my stuff! XP :heart:

I've been thinking about it, and I'd also be willing to do a direct swap with either of these costumes for a wig commission.

PM me for details, if you're interested!

Melanie
10-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Freya has been sold. Thank you everyone for your interest! :)

Also, I've been spring cleaning, so I have another costume up for sale -

Himiko from Kessen II SOLD -> http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=24139&member=10552

Includes -
*Sun headdress
*Wig with hairpins and decorations
*Satin robe with organza underskirt
*Brocade and satin obi with decorations
*Detachable brocade bow with sun decorations
*Shot taffeta pants
*Satin leggings
*Feather fan
*Miscellaneous jewellery and decorations

Made to size Medium, with a waist up to 80cm (32").

This costume cost over $450 in materials, and has won a Best in Show. Any questions, or if you require more detailed measurements or photos, just let me know. If you are interested in buying it, please PM me with a reasonable offer. Thank you! :)