PDA

View Full Version : Cosplays & Anime/manga For Sale

Hikaruhime
06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey, guys, trying to save up money for AnimeFest. All of these prices *include* shipping. Money order, check, or (concealed) cash preferred; PayPal accepted with a 2% processing fee added to the item price.

Cosplay Items ~ My measurements are 34 (bust)/27 (waist)/35 (hips). Most items, if given a size, would be a medium. Shoes are 8 or 8 1/2.

Orihime from Bleach (from the cover of volume 3) :: includes everything pictured except the Kon plushie. Cost me $76.00; I am selling for $35.00.
Picture: http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=110588

Sexy no Jutsu Gaara from Naruto :: includes everything pictured. *No gourd* Also, note that the wig has been rinsed, so it would have to be spray-dyed and styled again. Cost me $77.00; I am selling for $25.00.
Picture: http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=110636

Pride/Vanity from blackeri's Deadly Sins art concept :: includes everything pictured. Note that the dress is too small for a 34C (I can't zip it up past my chest); it would work better for about a 32B, I think. Also, the wig is still styled, but it is starting to get loose; might require touch-ups. Cost me $193.00; I am selling for $85.00.
Picture: http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=130778

Anime ~ Pictures available upon request.

Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 :: includes all 5 VHS tapes. One of the tape cases is chewed on a corner by my dog. The tapes played fine last time I used them about 4 years ago. I am selling for $14.00.

Magic Knight Rayearth Season 2 :: includes all DVDs in the DVD boxset case. The case is chewed on a corner by my dog. DVDs were in fine condition last time I used them 4 years ago. I am selling for $16.00.

Rurouni Kenshin :: includes all 3 DVD boxsets to make the whole series, all episodes. First boxset case chewed in a corner, once again by my naughty dog. >>; DVDs in fine condition. I am selling for $48.00.
Picture: http://www.an-eternity.com/yliicons/rk.jpg

Samurai Deeper Kyo :: includes all 6 DVDs in their boxset case. Case was not chewed on, miraculously, but there's a 1/2-inch hole on the front from God knows what. DVDs in fine condition. Note that the subtitles are hard to understand at times. >>; I am selling for $18.00.

Fushigi Yuugi Season 1 :: includes all DVDs to make every episode in the first season. No chew marks on this case, yay! XD I am selling for $17.00.
Picture: http://www.an-eternity.com/yliicons/fy.jpg (On the bottom)

Fushigi Yuugi 1st OVA :: includes both DVDs to make all of the episodes. DVDs and case in fine condition. I am selling for $8.00.
Picture: http://www.an-eternity.com/yliicons/fy.jpg (On the top)

Fruits Basket :: includes all DVDs to makes all of the episodes. The boxset casing has been chewed on by my dog on all four corners. T_T;; DVDs are in fine condition though. I am selling for $16.00.
SOLD

DNAngel :: includes all DVDs to make all of the episodes. DVDs and boxset case in fine condition. Note that the subtitles are hard to understand at times. >>; I am selling for $18.00.

Manga ~ All $4.00 *per book* unless noted otherwise. These are all English releases. Pictures available upon request. AUGUST BUY-ONE-GET-ONE-FREE SPECIAL!! Buy one manga at $4.00 (includes shipping!) and get a second manga volume absolutely free!

Dramacon :: volumes 1 & 2
Alice 19th :: volume 1
Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) :: volume 1
(Ayashi no) Ceres :: volumes 1 - 5; note that 2-4 are in a different book style than 1 and 5
Chocolat :: volumes 1 - 3
One :: volume 1
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle :: volume 1
Marmalade Boy :: volumes 1 & 2
The Queen's Knight :: volumes 1 & 2
Red River :: volumes 14, 15, 17 & 18

Also, I have two "manga preview" graphic novels from Shounen Jump and VIZ to give to the next manga purchasers. ^_^

sweet_magic
06-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm interested in the Rurouni Kenshin dvds, can I see a picture of them? Thanks!

CherryBomb
06-10-2007, 03:56 AM
Can I see pics for the Fushigi Yuugi box sets? Also wondering if your willing to split them up, I already have the entire first season, I just need the second one....if not, no problem! Thanks!

Hikaruhime
06-10-2007, 10:13 AM
sweet_magic_01~
Picture uploaded in first post! ^^

CherryBomb~
Picture uploaded in first post. Yes, I would be willing to sell only the second season to you at $17.00. ^_^ I'll have to watch them again to remember which color boxset is the second season, haha. XD

sweet_magic
06-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the pics.

Are the rurouni kenshin dvds in english? Or does it just have english subtitles? ^^

CherryBomb
06-10-2007, 02:44 PM
CherryBomb~
Picture uploaded in first post. Yes, I would be willing to sell only the second season to you at $17.00. ^_^ I'll have to watch them again to remember which color boxset is the second season, haha. XD

EDIT: I forgot to ask, Is this the english dub, or is it japanese dialouge w/ english subtitles?

I believe the second set would be the blue one, since the first is for suzaku (red), but you can double check just in case^_^!

THANK YOU!

Hikaruhime
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
sweet_magic_01~
They are Japanese audio with English or Chinese subtitles.

CherryBomb~
It is Japanese audio with English or Chinese subtitles.

CherryBomb
06-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Sounds great!
Sent you a PM!

Hikaruhime
07-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I have added a few things and lowered prices even more~ (:

trixyloupwolf
07-08-2007, 08:49 PM
mmmm are the dvd real one
or plain bootleg

i donm't ewantbootleg thats why

tanks
trixy

lapseof__reason
07-08-2007, 08:50 PM
That EGL Malik is BEAUTIFUL. xD If I wasn't already broke, I'd totally snatch it up. >.>

Hikaruhime
07-08-2007, 09:28 PM
trixyloupwolf~
The only DVDs I think might by bootleg (because the subtitles are hard to understand sometimes X_X) are the DNAngel ones and the Samurai Deeper Kyo ones. That's also why they're $20.00 for the whole series instead of the others, which are like $36.00 for the whole series (with seasons combined).

lapseof__reason~
I'd be willing to go down to $40.00 for EGL Malik, but if that's still too much for your budget, no problem. ^_~

trixyloupwolf
07-08-2007, 10:37 PM
aww so there not english
or store bought !!!!

so there all bootlegs 0_o

sad!
if ya have real dvd i would have buy 1 or 2 serie ^^;;
o well next time i guest ^^
tanks to have anser me ^^
trixy

Ludger03
07-09-2007, 06:11 PM
trixyloupwolf~
The only DVDs I think might by bootleg (because the subtitles are hard to understand sometimes X_X) are the DNAngel ones and the Samurai Deeper Kyo ones. That's also why they're $20.00 for the whole series instead of the others, which are like $36.00 for the whole series (with seasons combined).

lapseof__reason~
I'd be willing to go down to $40.00 for EGL Malik, but if that's still too much for your budget, no problem. ^_~

aww your selling your dress. Rats i just order a material for some stuff. If i had the money i would totally buy it. unless i get to sell those darn DDR padded mats then ill have money to buy it.

Hikaruhime
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
yamibakura03~
It'll probably be available at least for a little while, so feel free to check back. ^_^

Hikaruhime
08-04-2007, 12:21 AM
I've removed all of the items that have been sold and added a few more. Also, I am having a manga sale special for the month of August. Buy one manga at $4.00 (includes shipping!) and get a second manga volume absolutely free!