PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha 2007

Inuyasha_Kun
06-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Hello there! I am now coming to AnimeFest 2007 as of yesterday!

My friend Hikaruhime is coming with me!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was going to do Inuyasha at AnimeFest2007. Hikaruhime and I are.... I am doing Inuyasha and she is doing Kagome... anyone else?

chibi_sirenity
06-10-2007, 01:13 PM
I'll work on my Jakotsu!!! Omg Yay!! I love you Inuyasha_kun!!! -huggles-

Inuyasha_Kun
06-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I'll work on my Jakotsu!!! Omg Yay!! I love you Inuyasha_kun!!! -huggles-

LOL Well Hikaruhime is going to be Kagome........so.... we will have a small Inuyasha group going!

Hikaruhime
06-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Yus, I shall be one of the fifty Kagome cosplayers present. XDD Inu, we can do the "Inuyashaaaaa!" "Kagomeeeee!" thing. XD

Inuyasha_Kun
06-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Yus, I shall be one of the fifty Kagome cosplayers present. XDD Inu, we can do the "Inuyashaaaaa!" "Kagomeeeee!" thing. XD

LOL yeah, but I didn't see that many Kagomes at A-kon, just like I didn't see that many Inu's.... but hey...

Oooh this is going to be so fun! I can't wait! MY KAGOME!!! *latches onto Hikaruhime*

Eared Inu Yasha
06-11-2007, 11:42 PM
yo yo, perhaps I shall make an apearence. Im not sure though

Arei
06-11-2007, 11:45 PM
If I had the funds and time Id make Kagura..not just any Kagura but the one from the episode where Seshomaru pulls her outta the river....I love her with the long messy hair. lol

Hikaruhime
06-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Kagome progress. XD I bought the white base shirt for her, as well as the skirt pattern and material. I got her socks, too. I found the perfect shoes at Goodwill; alas, they were two sizes too small. XD

Inuyasha_Kun
06-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Kagome progress. XD I bought the white base shirt for her, as well as the skirt pattern and material. I got her socks, too. I found the perfect shoes at Goodwill; alas, they were two sizes too small. XD

awww that sucks about the shoes...

Hey Hikaruhime..............is there anyway you could have Kagome done by July 1st.. the day of the picnic? *bats eyes*

Eared_Inu: You should come! you gotta bring me my sword ^.^ So it would be proper.

Schwelty
06-12-2007, 06:30 PM
I may...MAY do a Yura of the Hair cosplay. Not entirely sure, but if I do cosplay her, I'm gonna have my friend (Kageh_Mygen) bring his Inuyasha cosplay and drag him around on a leash. ;o

Inuyasha_Kun
06-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I may...MAY do a Yura of the Hair cosplay. Not entirely sure, but if I do cosplay her, I'm gonna have my friend (Kageh_Mygen) bring his Inuyasha cosplay and drag him around on a leash. ;o

LOL how funny and cute ^.^ I'll be sure to get pictures of that ^.^ I love Yura of the hair

Hikaruhime
06-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Done in... 2 1/2 weeks?! O_O I can certainly try... ^^;;

Inuyasha_Kun
06-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Done in... 2 1/2 weeks?! O_O I can certainly try... ^^;;

YAY!!! I would really love it if you could get it done intime for the picnik, but if not, thats okay! I will still love you!

Hikaruhime
06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
*puts on her speed-sewing helmet and gets on the ball* XDD Actually, I am really going to do my best because I'd like my sister to go that morning to take pictures of me in it in the park for my C.com gallery (if she's feeling well). I just ordered the wig, so that should be here in time. I have to finish sewing my dad's father's day present this week, then maybe I can start on Kagome's skirt this weekend. :D

Inuyasha_Kun
06-12-2007, 09:55 PM
*puts on her speed-sewing helmet and gets on the ball* XDD Actually, I am really going to do my best because I'd like my sister to go that morning to take pictures of me in it in the park for my C.com gallery (if she's feeling well). I just ordered the wig, so that should be here in time. I have to finish sewing my dad's father's day present this week, then maybe I can start on Kagome's skirt this weekend. :D

YAY I can't wait Hikaruhime!!!! *glomps* oh! You get to sit me anytime I act out of well you know.. lol oooh you know, I have never had my own Kagome.. . I feel so... so... happy!!!!

Hikaruhime
06-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Haha, well, good! XD Actually, it'll be nice to have a casual and comfy cosplay. o_O;

In order to keep this thread somewhat on-topic, I ask you other cosplayers! Join us in our Inuyasha fandom! XDDD

Inuyasha_Kun
06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Haha, well, good! XD Actually, it'll be nice to have a casual and comfy cosplay. o_O;

In order to keep this thread somewhat on-topic, I ask you other cosplayers! Join us in our Inuyasha fandom! XDDD

LOL Yeah... its nice to be like that I guess, but all I have are heavy stuff like my Inuyasha costume...z.z and sumomo is kind of hot to... Ranma is hot to with the blue fuzzy pants and all...

YES YES please join us in celebrating Inuyasha! HAHA sorry I am a bit crazy right now! umm please join! Oh and check out the anime dating game thread.... Inuyasha is one of the bachalers, and thats going to be me... x.x

Eared Inu Yasha
06-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Yo yo. My inu might make an apearence but no promises. If I make my peach girl costume it's definently out. Plus every bit of space spared in the car is a good. I might be traveling with more people this time.

Inuyasha_Kun
06-15-2007, 05:57 AM
Yo yo. My inu might make an apearence but no promises. If I make my peach girl costume it's definently out. Plus every bit of space spared in the car is a good. I might be traveling with more people this time.

LOL okay! Thats fine!

*snickers* plus you have to fit my tetsusaiga in your car to, and that will take up space even more!

But thats fine! I at least saw ya at A-kon so that was awsome!

Eared Inu Yasha
06-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Your sword wont take up much space. it can be friends with my swords and sit on top. :)

Inuyasha_Kun
06-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Your sword wont take up much space. it can be friends with my swords and sit on top. :)

hehe funny ^^

Naraku's Kanna
07-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Ano... We have a pretty big InuYasha group, but I'm not sure if everyone will be going this year. Our Naraku will be missing out on the con since he lives in Geogia now... But I know for sure that I(Kanna) will be there with my Kagome and InuYasha(Or at least I think he's going...). I should start asking our other members if they're coming... Since I won't have my Nara-kun I'm hoping that my Kagura will be around. Oh, you probably saw us at A-kon. XD I think I saw you a few times.
You probably don't care, but here's our original group on the last day of Afest 05. Some of the members had already left though.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/mew92991/group.jpg
And here's out A-kon 18 group. Some people were missing since they were either asleep or too lazy to go get back in costume. XD We even have a Sesshoumaru's mom! I think she said she'd be at Afest..
http://a117.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_160ca06dfd069eef3b2b9a4aa1fe58e4.jpg

Hikaruhime
07-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Ooh~! I chatted very briefly with your Kouga at the yaoi doujinshi booth in the dealer's room, although I have no idea what cosplay I would have been wearing at the time. XD I finished my Kagome cosplay this weekend (actually have to upload photos in a moment), so I'll definitely have her as one of my cosplay selections. I hope I see you guys there. You all look fantastic~~! <3

Naraku's Kanna
07-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah. Our Kouga is a pretty crazy guy. We believe he's the reason that we didn't have a Miroku for the first con I went to. XD Seems he kinda scared the poor guy off.

Inuyasha_Kun
07-22-2007, 04:59 AM
Ahh wait! Yeah I did see you guys! But I was Sumomo from chobits at the time of your photo opp.. heh.. Hikaruhime will be my Kagome this year at Afest

Oh and I know that Kouga! I did the cosplay contest with him at A-kon 06 ^.^ I liked him alot! I hung out with him most of the time in my Inuyasha costume..

I do hope I see you guys this year and when I am in my Inu costume!

Inuyasha_Kun
08-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Anyone still interested in doing a Inuyasha group at AnimeFest?! I have my Kagome already....

Inuyasha_Kun
08-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Anyone else up for an Inuyasha gathering?

Hikaruhime
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I'll be wearing Kagome Friday afternoon and Saturday night, so even if there isn't an official photoshoot, you and I can get photos together one of those times. ^_^

Inuyasha_Kun
08-20-2007, 10:07 PM
I'll be wearing Kagome Friday afternoon and Saturday night, so even if there isn't an official photoshoot, you and I can get photos together one of those times. ^_^

are you still going to come to the anime dating game then? I will be playing as Inuyasha as a bacholar.. x.x oi.. so freaking nervous

Hikaruhime
08-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I'll video it for you. ^_^

Naraku's Kanna
08-24-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm supposed to be calling our InuYasha tonight or tomorrow and see if he and our Fluffymaru(Sesshy) are still rooming with us. I'll definately be bringing my Kanna costume. I'm not sure about most of our group... but I know Naraku isn't going to be at Afest. He lives in Georgia, so he doesn't get to come often.

Inuyasha_Kun
08-24-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm supposed to be calling our InuYasha tonight or tomorrow and see if he and our Fluffymaru(Sesshy) are still rooming with us. I'll definately be bringing my Kanna costume. I'm not sure about most of our group... but I know Naraku isn't going to be at Afest. He lives in Georgia, so he doesn't get to come often.

okay! Sweet! I would love to meet up if possible, not exactly sure where... I have never been to AnimeFest, as this is my very first one...

RanChan03
08-30-2007, 07:16 PM
what time is the photoshoot if there is one, i'll be back again this year as miroku again if you guys need me ^-^

RanChan03
08-30-2007, 07:44 PM
are you still going to come to the anime dating game then? I will be playing as Inuyasha as a bacholar.. x.x oi.. so freaking nervous

I'll be there at the dating game too, but i won't be doing miroku, i'll be doing one of my new characters

Naraku's Kanna
08-31-2007, 01:19 AM
Sadly I know for sure now that we won't be having our InuYasha. Unless our Sesshoumaru is rooming with someone else that I don't know about, she won't be there either.

RanChan03
08-31-2007, 03:23 AM
Sadly I know for sure now that we won't be having our InuYasha. Unless our Sesshoumaru is rooming with someone else that I don't know about, she won't be there either.

well my friend is doing full demon inuyasha, blood stains, no shirt and all, if that's alright