PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoots?

Pharasight
06-11-2007, 04:31 PM
I was wondering what photoshoots will be held this year?

From the other thread, many people wished to have:
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny

Any ideas? :)

Mekou
06-11-2007, 04:52 PM
There's usually a large group photoshoot organized for all cosplayers. ^_^ Though info about that comes on the day of the event.

Tsukasa_1
06-26-2007, 11:12 PM
ATTN: Photoshoot people!

If you want your photoshoot known in our schedule please let me know the time of which you want it to take place. There will be a space in the schedule this year for "Outdoor" things and I can include Photoshoots as one of them!

Annans
06-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Final Fantasy?

Tsukasa_1
06-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Final Fantasy?

What day and the time you are holding this photoshoot (So i can list them by day and time).

Annans
06-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Ooh err, sorry ^^ maybe I should make a thread to ask others....but looking at whats on the schedule, it seems like sunday at 4 would not clash with anything else. Just a suggestion!

Is there a specific location all the shoots will be held?

edit: curses, looks like i won't even be able to attend the con :-/ oh well, have fun everyone!

Tsukasa_1
06-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, most photoshoots usually take place outdoors. However a special arrangement can be made to have them indoors in case of rain. Our dining room would make a good photoshoot area in doors.

sarah mudo
07-08-2007, 09:26 PM
My little sister is cosplaying as Sakura from card captors and im Cosplaying as Sakura from tsubasa with an art book dress. We would like to have a photshoot around 2 on sunday any Cardcaptor, Tsubasa and Clamp characters are welcome ^_^