PDA

View Full Version : Any exorcists at D*Con?

Randirien
06-11-2007, 10:17 PM
I know that anime cosplay is usually in the minority at D*Con, but three friends and I are going to be dressed as Allen, Kanda, Lenalee, and the Millenium Earl this year - and I was wondering if anyone else was planning a D.Gray-man cosplay. If there's enough people, maybe we could set up a photoshoot?
Anyone?

orca_sora
06-21-2007, 02:28 PM
::raises hand:: :rockon:

Randirien
06-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Well, I knew anime's not as big at D*Con...but it was worth a shot.

mocha
06-22-2007, 01:09 AM
I know that anime cosplay is usually in the minority at D*Con, but three friends and I are going to be dressed as Allen, Kanda, Lenalee, and the Millenium Earl this year - and I was wondering if anyone else was planning a D.Gray-man cosplay. If there's enough people, maybe we could set up a photoshoot?
Anyone?

I'm planning on making a Lavi cosplay some time soon. I'd love to meet up with you guys! ^^

Randirien
06-22-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm planning on making a Lavi cosplay some time soon. I'd love to meet up with you guys! ^^

Score! That'd be awesome - just let us know closer to the con, and we'll see about a meet-up or something. :rockon:

orca_sora
06-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Holy halibut that's awesome. We definitely need to meet up!

MeahtSingan
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
I'll be the Earl in the group with Randirien and orca_sora. Looking forward to seeing other D.Gray-man cosplayers in Atlanta!

mocha
07-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Awesome! I'm starting work on Lavi within the next week or so. I'm excited about this group! I know someone that might be bringing Tykki if they get it done in time. The Earl's got to have some comrades, right? ^_~ Have you all decided on a time/day for the photoshoot? I know EBK is offering some shoots at D*C.

orca_sora
07-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Cool! The more the merrier.

I know for certain that we'll be wearing DGM on Saturday, so perhaps we can arrange some sort of shoot later that day? We're marching in the parade, too, so you're definitely welcome to walk with us :bigtu: