PDA

View Full Version : RE:two costumes i need to know about

hikura
04-27-2003, 10:43 PM
Hello again.Once again i need some minor help but this time it is identifing two different costumes.First of all the lovely lady wearing the red wings and red train.I know she was in the masquerade as Phoniex reborn.Is that suppose to be the acutal phoniex from final fantasy 7?Is it also called phoniex reborn?
The second costume i need help identifing is the lovely lady in this jpg.Is this from X?If not what series?Plus what is the name of the charcter?Any help would be appreciated.Thank you so much for the help

Koumori
04-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Well, that's a guy.. and I'll ask him. ;)

hikura
04-27-2003, 11:13 PM
That was a guy koumori?egads.I thought it was a woman.Anyways i am helping a friend.Trying to identify that costume plus the lady wearing the red wings(she was in the masquerade and won an award).Thanks for the help either way

lialia
04-27-2003, 11:42 PM
dude the guy in the white is Urd!

he had a diff Urd version on fri and that was him on sat

koumori had such a great belldandy and he made such a good urd that its gettingme to want to make a skuld (complete with banpei if i decide to do it) so i can take pictures lol

F4shi0nabl3
04-28-2003, 12:01 AM
heehee, yeah, I've seen him around, talked with him more at AXNY, cool guy, but its funny that you introduced him as 'lovely lady" heehee

sailor-moon
04-28-2003, 12:06 AM
hahahaa XD Brian!!! hes so frieken cool^__^

Claireon
04-28-2003, 01:32 AM
And the costume he's pictured in there is Shirahime (Shirohime?) from Angelic Layer.

merliwolf
04-28-2003, 01:40 AM
oh goddess that makes me giggle....
that guy dressed as shirohime was my crossplay competition or something ^_-....
Well except that sailor moon guy...who it seemed everyone was lusting after...

The funny part was he was jealous of my boobs... but he's a really cool guy and we had fun hanging out for a little while.... :)

Michi
04-28-2003, 01:51 AM
hikura ~ Phoenix at Anime Boston was doing the FF6 version of the Phoenix summon. The cosplayer is a friend of mine. ^_^

hikura
04-28-2003, 07:57 AM
Thank you everyone for the help.Mind you i did not see the guy in white at all in person.So i was going by just the photo.So is it shirohime or urd?Let me tell you he did a great job either way(i feel really bad on making that mistake on the gender part).

SuboshiBoy
04-28-2003, 01:57 PM
I think the point was for you to make the mistake,...he is a cool guy though

Koumori
04-28-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by hikura
Thank you everyone for the help.Mind you i did not see the guy in white at all in person.So i was going by just the photo.So is it shirohime or urd?Let me tell you he did a great job either way(i feel really bad on making that mistake on the gender part).

That's Shirohime. He did an Urd costume on Friday (there's a picture of it in Studmaster's gallery).

hikura
04-28-2003, 06:37 PM
Ok thank you very much everyone.It has been very helpful.I will inform my friend on these two costumes.So this way the titles are correct on the webpage.