PDA

View Full Version : AnimeFEST....on MySpace????

MexicAnime
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
While I was surfing the net, just out of boredom, i found this lil thing:

http://www.myspace.com/animefest

I already added it to my friends, but will ya'll as well? Just thought I'd let ya'll know, since i heard it's been talked about before, but never thought I'd actually see it go up

Hee-Hee
06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the link-age.

Kitaki
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Haha, thats so weird you bring it up. My friend actually made that the other night when she was all excited about it. I told her I would join and she was like "yay thats 2 . . . I dont know how many people I will get"

Seems like the word go out already.

thefinal
06-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Kitaki: LOL, your friend did not make that. I'm actually a dealer's room manager at AnimeFEST and I had direct permission to open it up. I was waiting on responses back on whether or not I was allowed to then finally I got the okay. If you don't believe me, my AF email is af.kendra@gmail.com - look it up on email by myspace - so unless she's me, there's no way she started that myspace. Also, unless she's directly a representative from AnimeFEST, it'd be hard for her to open it up. It's something that certain members of AF staff are partaking in.

Miss_Mikado
06-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Lol Cool

Kitaki
06-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Kitaki: LOL, your friend did not make that. I'm actually a dealer's room manager at AnimeFEST and I had direct permission to open it up. I was waiting on responses back on whether or not I was allowed to then finally I got the okay. If you don't believe me, my AF email is af.kendra@gmail.com - look it up on email by myspace - so unless she's me, there's no way she started that myspace. Also, unless she's directly a representative from AnimeFEST, it'd be hard for her to open it up. It's something that certain members of AF staff are partaking in.

Hmm, maybe she didnt do it at all then and just wanted to, found out how hard it woul dbe and gave up (I can see her doing it) but I couldnt help that being my first though since she had just brought up the idea the day before. Sorry for the confusion!

thefinal
06-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Kitaki: Problem is she would still have to be staff to open it because you have to get approval from the directors of the con, if not, then it'd be stealing. It's not that big of a deal, but I just wanted to clear that up.