PDA

View Full Version : **Who are you going as? When will you be that Character??**

heki-chan
04-28-2003, 02:27 AM
Just so i know who ill be looking for
LOL last year i had to keep staring at people until i recognized them, then they thought i was being a whacko! ^0^

so umm yeah
Please post up your finalized costume plans^_^ me wants to say hi! ^0^

For myself:
Friday:
Ayame from Tenchu 3
**maybe also Chihiro from Spirited Away later on at night; after the photoshoot at 11pm. but its a big maybe**

Saturday:
AM -- > FFX Yuna OR Popstar yuna. Depends which one looks less chunkifying^_^

Noon --> Masquerade FFX-2 Yuna (gunner class)

Post-Masq --> Pre-Dance Either Monkey or Popstar Yuna

Pre-Dance --> Post-Dance Either Monkey or Popstar Yuna

Post Dance --> Crazy Lateness Anything Goes LOL

Sunday:
Whole Day --> Either Ayame or Gunner Yuna, probably gunner Yuna.

PLZ post, id really appreciate it *bubbles off*

~heki

Kisa
04-28-2003, 02:47 AM
hm.
Friday--> Anna from Shaman King
maybe LeCiel Gackt if I finish him.

Saturday-->Akira from Clamp Campus Detectives
Saturday masq. ---> Kijin of Yami no Matsuei (Manga)
Saturday Dance---> Kazahaya of Lawful Drug

Sunday--Kakyou of X and Sasuke of Samurai Kyo

Mekou
04-28-2003, 03:02 AM
Friday- Lenne (if it gets done) or Neese (if Lenne doesn't get done )

Saturday:
- Morning: Neese (to about um..maybe half hour before the cosplay.com photoshoot)
- Afternoon: Isis (rest of the day unless I feel like changing

Sunday: Lenne, Neese, Isis who knows? ^_^ Depends on what I feel like wearing.

xiola
04-28-2003, 03:13 AM
Friday: Yoh (Shaman King)

Saturday-day: white-coat Nokoru (Clamp Campus Detectives)
Saturday-masq-ish-time: Kurikara (Yami no Matsuei manga)
Saturday-dance: probably Yoh, but if i have time/money to make anything else then possibly apple-overall-dress-Anna, or Lawful-Drug-something to go with Kisa.

Sunday: still up in the air. at the moment probably either webcomic cosplay or Witch Hunter Robin (even though i'm sure everyone will be doing that costume, but if i find cheap stuff to go with the black i have, i just want to make the damn dress :P). since i actually have the REAL hair for Miho now i'm tempted to do a cheap-ass casual-miho outfit, but it's already been done so i don't really feel like it, especially since i keep wanting to do cosplay for Emi...

Kisa
04-28-2003, 03:15 AM
*sparkles* You'd do Lawful drug with me?! oooo..... (I'm amused that after our hair-cutting antics at my house, I can do the hair without a wig. Dorky long pieces included! XD)

Minakolabelle
04-28-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Kisa
hm.
Friday--> maybe LeCiel Gackt if I finish him.

NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ *flails and dies* I'm not wearing Mana till sunday..... can I still get my sex0rs as Kao?????

Firday--> kaoru Drain Away *ish so heavy X_X*

Saturday

AM --> Paine

Pre masq, j rock fashion show and masq --> Chii/freya still haven't decided who yet XD GO OBSCURE CHOBITS ART!!

post masq, dance --> Kao Drain Away monkey *watch me die of heat exaustion*

Sunday --> Shiori Mana

JustinCredible
04-28-2003, 04:08 AM
ME?
It depends on if I get my stuff made in time.

So on either of the 3 days... I might break out my:

Matt Hardy Version 1 or an MFer
Kurt Angle (I might even shave my head bald)

that is all

Kia
04-28-2003, 07:30 AM
A black Kurt Angle..... O_o? (not being racist of anything, I just never thought about it before) Where you gonna get the gold medals?

Chosuke
04-28-2003, 08:29 AM
Friday:

Evening-- > Li Syaoran,The red prince manga uniform ^^.Ya know..where hes sitting with Sakura in her pretty white dress ;-;

LATE evening - -> Kamui

Saturday:
AM -- > Haku

Noon --> Haku

Post-Masq --> Haku

Pre-Dance --> Either Haku or Kamui ^^;

Post Dance --> Nooo idea

Sunday:
morning --> Kamui

afternoon -->Haku

post-comment---
If any of you are wondering where elk went...well,His Wig won't be arriving til just after the con so I kinda got screwed over.I don't really see the point of being a brunette elk but it just isn't the same and I would rather save it for CN so it can be perfect then parade a Ghetto one at AN x.x

JustinCredible
04-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Kia
A black Kurt Angle..... O_o? (not being racist of anything, I just never thought about it before) Where you gonna get the gold medals?

My medals will be bronze... but if I told you where I got them from... you will laugh, so I will bring my medals to AnimeNorth... and you shall see then! :D

Limeyaku
04-28-2003, 03:20 PM
friday- not there ;_;

saturday-
AM- FFX Rikku
noon- FFX2 Rikku
masq- !?!?!??! X_X dono yet
dance- lenne for a little bit
post masq- randomness. whatever photoshoots we decide to have. ^_^;;

Sunday- atelier marie i think...umm...yeah.

Sion
04-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Okay this is completely crazy... here goes...

Friday - Sion
Saturday - Sion
Sunday - ...........................omg... SION.

Wow, look at that variation.

Mia-P
04-28-2003, 03:36 PM
Fri - Miwako (Neon Pink Wig) *lol*

Sat - Miwako in the morning I guess..
- Fujin whenever the photoshoot is
- Pucca Monkey Thing (Not sure what I'm doing yet XD) For
the J-Pop Dance

Sun - Miwako once again, and maybe a J-Rockish gettup :/ I
want a kilt ^.^;;

Mekou
04-28-2003, 03:47 PM
XD Omg Eriku you have the most confusing cosplay line-up! It hurts to read! ROFL! XD

Scoti
04-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Friday- Yuki from Furits basket if I can make it on Friday (sorry heki I don't think I can bring Kilik that day because I don't have my room till Sat. so 6ft. rod + TTC + people asking 9 million questions=:untrust: )

Saturday/Masq- Kilik from Soul Calibur

Dance- Michael from Angel Sanctuary (with or without wings not sure yet)

Sunday- Yuki or Michael

Kikoro
04-28-2003, 08:37 PM
On Friday i am going as Hitomi (movie version) for the meet and greet. mainly cause i want to get pics with Brian and Kirby cause they do the voices of Allen and Van respectively. then for the rest of Friday i will be Integral Hellsing.

Saturday I will be Hitomi for the whole day.

Sunday i will probably spend half the day as Integral then the other half as Hitomi, depends on how hot i get. he he!

thats what i have planned, i doubt that it will change but it may.

Mage
04-28-2003, 11:34 PM
wrote a nice big post here and then the comp crashed. Typical. Will edit in this post later with a re-write....*sigh*

Sarcasm-hime
04-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Friday: probably Minami from Neoranga
Saturday AM: dunno
Masq: Hyakurin from Blade of the Immortal (short purple kimono, high-heel geta, blonde wig, etc.)
Sunday: Ayumi Hamasaki "I am..." outfit (leaves, mostly)

I might wear Ayumi on Saturday during the day. Also might wear Windy, but doubtful. I'm one of the DJs for the dance, so usually don't have enough energy on Sunday to put on anything complicated.

Seiya Yagami
05-06-2003, 02:12 AM
Friday - Either Kyo or Iori
Saturday - Leon, original J-Rock make-up at dance.
Sunday - Iori or Kyo or Leon again... depends on the mood... Probably Leon.

Chosuke
05-06-2003, 07:40 AM
damn!
I forgot ALL ABOUT VAN!!

-hits head on desk-
urch.. I still need to finish the top..

Mage
05-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Grr...will make this simple, so Internet Explorer doesn't screw up and lose this post again...

Friday:
Afternoon -------> Xianghua (Soul Calibur II)
Skit Contest ----> Embla von Prios (War of Genesis III)
Cosplay.Com photoshoot #1 (either one of those two, depending on what time the photoshoot is at...is it before or after the skit contest?)

Saturday:
Morning/CCML/Cosplay.Com#2 ----> Setsuna Mudou (Angel Sanctuary) or Yuzuki (Chobits)
Chobits Photoshoot ------------------> Yuzuki (Chobits)
Masquerade ---------------------------> Isshi (Kagrra)
Jrock photoshoot ---------------------> Isshi
Dance -----------------------------------> Embla or the monkey costume...or maybe Yuzuki...lol....I do want to get some more use out of that costume
Post-Dance ----------------------------> monkey costume (ghetto costume! hooray! lol)

Sunday:
All day ----> Setsuna, Embla, Isshi or Yuzuki. Don't know which. =\

Tamer Brad
05-06-2003, 07:48 PM
I'll be going as Hikaru from Hikaru no Go all weekend.

Sion
05-06-2003, 08:42 PM
I guess I'm gonna have to update mine now due to recent changes...

Friday - Sion

Saturday: Morning/Afternoonish - Tidus (SMA)
Saturday: Afternoonish/Evening - Sion (or Tidus if I'm lazy but hopefully I can get back into Sion and do hair and everything)

Sunday - Sion

Yay, more then one costume lol =P

Erilan
05-07-2003, 05:47 PM
At this rate, only my Albedo will be available for AN. I'll prolly end up wearing it Saturday. I'll be dressed normally for the other two days. :p

heki-chan
05-07-2003, 08:36 PM
VOLDO DAMMIT VOLDO >_<;;

Erilan
05-07-2003, 10:17 PM
How about we fix it up on Saturday, Winnie? :bigtu:

Limeyaku
05-07-2003, 11:29 PM
mooo. no seymour? ;_; not even a ghetto 10 minute appearance? boooooo!!

and yes. voldo too.

Takuma-san
05-07-2003, 11:40 PM
This year's gonna be an off year for me, so I'll just be a giant box of Pocky, and The Incredible Fanboy Who Carries Stuff For Friends Who Are Cosplaying.

Ah well, more picture taking opportunities for me. And no Horrifying Masquarade Experience II, either.

heki-chan
05-08-2003, 04:09 AM
u should cosplay as the cute cat-thingie in ur avie!! *_* soooooo cute *_*

Seiya Yagami
05-08-2003, 04:18 AM
Whoa... Winnie's still awake at this time?? Oo;;;

Chosuke
05-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Omg Seiya!
When I see you at AN I am SO going to sexually harass you,you fine piece of man.

xD.urk sorry. Just finished mah tim hortons tea and a bit hyper.
WOOOHOOOOO seven days till AN!!!!

Seiya Yagami
05-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Chobrat
Omg Seiya!
When I see you at AN I am SO going to sexually harass you,you fine piece of man.

xD.urk sorry. Just finished mah tim hortons tea and a bit hyper.
WOOOHOOOOO seven days till AN!!!!

^_^;;;

Errrr......... Thanks, I think........... Well at least I'll know who you are when I see you at AN... LoL

coscrew
05-08-2003, 08:49 PM
we're hoping for Flik and Odessa on friday and Crono and Marle for saturday, ... er... or visa versa... either way we'll be in costume XD

Sunday will be the same as Friday.. LOL XD

Seiya Yagami
05-08-2003, 11:41 PM
*Gasp* Faye, is that you?!

Takuma-san
05-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by heki-chan
u should cosplay as the cute cat-thingie in ur avie!! *_* soooooo cute *_*

Hopefully when I cosplay him next year, everyone will know who he is. In the mean time, good luck to people trying to finish their costumes... You officially only have a week left.

Chosuke
05-09-2003, 08:18 AM
oh thanks.. now I'm scared xx;

I just got money from my sponsor,but now I'm gonna have a hard time trying to..find time to spend it on the cosplay stuff xx;

shooping,argh.

nyamiko_chan
05-09-2003, 09:57 AM
I'm only going Saturday so

Selphie (Kingdom Heart version)
and then Selphie Monkey XD if i can get some ears done..i can't miss out ^-^v

i'll find out tonite from my uncle if i'm going for sure ::::cross all your fingers for me!! ::::::

~Nyami

Limeyaku
05-09-2003, 05:40 PM
chobrat. im officially sorry but in order to harass 'dan-eh' you must go through the extreme ghetto power of mah rikku-blades! >=D !!!!!!! bodyguarding in return for a bodyguard....now how does that work!!?? LOL!!!!

nah. u get through easy cuz ur so pretty n cute as haku! *0* YAY HAKU!! *tackles u*

NYAMI!!!!!! if u dont come i will.......will.....well......im not quite sure but ill do something that will make u come to an. XD YAY u mustmust.

coscrew
05-09-2003, 06:42 PM
um,... yeah, that's me, who's you?

Chosuke
05-09-2003, 09:45 PM
WOOHOO!
I have special V.I.P Molestation rights becuz i'm Haku xD

WHITE DRAGON!!! <--- better then bananas

Seiya Yagami
05-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by coscrew
um,... yeah, that's me, who's you?

It's me, Dan! Remember?? The other Heat at AN2002?? *Cough* Yourmama bought bacon... ^^ Top-Shop was good fun.

and Limeyaku, I dunno how that works... it just... does hahaha

Chosuke
05-10-2003, 09:46 AM
Yes it does!! xD

don't worry Yaku! I'll jump on your back and glomp you 2 xD
You're like the best Rikku..<.< EVAR

Minakolabelle
05-10-2003, 01:38 PM
that's where I step in with Killer XD

Limeyaku
05-10-2003, 02:37 PM
LOL!!!! we're going to be a dangerous group this year....gunblades ( ? ), yuna guns, leblanc fan, chobrats insane glompage, my rikku daggers and minakos killer O_O;; theyre gonna arrest us all! LOL!!

thanks for the compliment! *^-^* im remaking the x2 skirt the night before though, due to insane motivation from large amounts of competition >D yay!

heki-chan
05-10-2003, 03:07 PM
REMAKING AGAIN????!?!?!?!!! OMFG!!!!! LOOOL!! thts like the BAJILLIONTH TIME!!!!! LOOOOL XD

Chosuke
05-10-2003, 04:25 PM
I'll have me killer Kamui scowl! xD
best weapon.

Vanity Fading
05-11-2003, 08:57 PM
friday - My own Mana inspired costume.. with blue lipstick and all :D
Saturday- Either Tohru from Fruits Basket or the Mana costume
and Sunday-- umm not sure yet

p.s. I'll be the girl hanging around some guy with white hair.. >_o
If ya see me stop by an say hi.. I won't bite :D

-x-
Sherry

Bumblebee
05-15-2003, 12:23 PM
im going to anime north as 3 diff chii original outfits, well 1 light chii and 2 freyas. and im about 99.99%

Friday=light chii, ill b wearing a semi short white puffy dress with the chii wig and chii ears and chii hair spools, and the dress has a layer of long white and light purple crinalin over the bottom part of the dress and ill be wearing a tiara in my hair(wig) and light purple and white flowers in my wig. and ill be wearing a pair of clear and silverish playform sandel.

Saturday= my big favorite out fit, light chii has a butter fly out fit and freya doesnt as far as i know, so i decided to make a freya butterfly outfit. its black and darkish purple and silver. the wings r extended from my arms and the wings r purple in the front and silver in the back, the body of the dree is black, the black dress goes to my knees about and under that is a silver layer then a purple layer(the purple layer is crinalin) witch continues the dress after the black part. and ill be wearing my chii ears and chii hair spools and the chii wig. I will be also wearing black highheeled sandels with a criscross pattern and 2 ribbons that will criscross up my legs until the knee, (2 ribbons each leg) and ill be wearing a purple choker, and my toenails r going to be painted silver.

Sunday=ill be wearing my other freya outfit, witch is also black and purple, but thison is kinda like the white one but its black on the top and purple on the bottom and it also has a layer of purple crinalin but this time its a dark purple and its alot shorter, its also puffy, and the black top is made of velvet, ill be wearing the chii wig, ears and hair spools and ill be wearing the shoes from the saturday outfit with the criscross up to the knee, this out fir is kinda a mix between the other 2 outfits, and ill b wearing a black choker. and my toe nails will be painted silver.

now all i gotta do is make the 2 chokers and im done ^__^

Mia-P
05-15-2003, 05:54 PM
I'm gonna be Pucca for the J-Pop dance party, not the "Pucca Monkey" as planned, unless someone wants to lend me a tail :3

Limeyaku
05-15-2003, 07:05 PM
mia, the brown fleece im getting for mine les' and kurais monkey tails is on sale at $7.20 for all thats left. ^_^ it was rolled up tho so i'm not sure how much there actually is, but if there's enough, i can whip ye up one. no promises, but i shall see. ^_^