PDA

View Full Version : Animal Magnetism

TsukiNoBara
04-28-2003, 03:02 AM
I was just wondering. Is anyone going to cosplay as a character from Animal Magnetism at Anime Expo this year?

katrinastrife
05-11-2003, 08:58 PM
More than likely... Animal Magnetism is a rather popular series, and the main character (whose name I can't remember) is pretty easy to pull off... ^_^;; But. I'm not gong, so I wouldn't be sure...

Maryssa
05-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Hmm... Would anyone be interested in purchasing my old Janis costume? I can provide pictures! Even comes with a wig!

TsukiNoBara
05-12-2003, 01:02 AM
I'm not really interested in buying one right now...even if I was, I don't think I could wear it...:o too many fanboys. But can I still see a pic? Janis is one of my favorites.

Collie
05-12-2003, 02:31 AM
I have a Pochi costume...too bad I can't go to AX this year though. =/
~*~Collie~*~

TsukiNoBara
05-12-2003, 02:42 AM
*pouts* awww too bad. I would have liked to have seen your costume. Maybe next year. ^_^

Vashu
05-12-2003, 03:45 PM
i've cosplayed Kuro once... but Animal Magnestism isn't so popular here in Brazil so nobody recognized me, and so i don't have any pics of it -_-
i mean, i have one or two, but the owner is a girl that must hate me to the bones right now u.u

Collie
05-12-2003, 04:25 PM
I wish I could go to AX, but I had to choose that or Fanime, and I went with Fanime. ^^; (I have to fly down from Seattle so two trips would be $$$)
~*~Collie~*~

Maryssa
05-12-2003, 07:27 PM
here's a fansview shot of it, kinda hard to see some parts though. http://www.fansview.com/2001/otakon/0811d013.jpg
The fur is really nice quality (it was $22 a yard) and the tail is really really cool ^^ It has the strapless bra, vest, hotpants with tail attached, arm covers, ears, wig (half-styled by yaya), and boots (size 8 and too small for me).

Lainish Kuma
05-12-2003, 09:53 PM
Im with Collie on that *nod* Have mint but No AX this year... Oh well u_u;;

TsukiNoBara
05-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Vashu~ cool, Kuro is the character I'm going as. Just waiting on my ears from Yaya, hope they're cute. Collie~ ack! I had the choice between Fanime and Expo, and I went with Expo...kinda silly since I'm only an hour or so drive from Fanime, but my family's going to Southern California this summer anyway so that's why I chose that one. Maybe next year though. Maryssa~ I absolutely love your Janis costume, it's honestly the custest one I've ever seen. If I wasn't broke from my own costumes, I would seriously consider buying it. Keep up the good work. ^_^

Nagisu
05-20-2003, 05:39 PM
I have a Pochi costume and I'm going to do the gloves soon. If everything goes how I want it to, I will be at AX ^.^ I have pictures of my semi-complete costume in my gallery ^.^

TsukiNoBara
05-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Cute! I love the bows on the stockings. ^_^

Nagisu
05-20-2003, 10:47 PM
Yeah, they're my fave part ^.^ I had the right boots, but they got lost ;.;

Vashu
05-21-2003, 02:53 PM
i really have to learn how to do decent ears this time... i'll cosplay him again in July, and a friend of mine will be cosplaying Buchi, so.. YAY and stuff!!! XD

TsukiNoBara
05-26-2003, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I still haven't recieved my ears yet, I think they might be lost in the mail. So I made some temp ones. They turned out alot better than I thought, but not as good as the ones that Yaya makes. I can't wait until expo so I can wear them. Vash~please post a pic somewhere when you and your friend cosplay Kuro and Buchi. Thanx.