PDA

View Full Version : Hay ! Cosplayer Made In Brasil =D

Sho
08-27-2002, 12:17 PM
Hay i am from Brasil and i am a cosplayer too (DUUUUHHHHH ¬¬)
Greetings! I am of Brazil and I make cosplay too, my first cosplay I was of Good Howard Rock, I registered in cadastre myself here in this forum to know as they are cosplays of others paises, ah I generally I am in some events of livens up and cosplay of Brazil, taking off photos and filming and making cosplay same times :D who to want to see photos of cosplays of Brazil enters in my site http://wnow.cjb.net

Sorry if you no understood nothing XD
My english is veryyyyyy bad
:rolleyes:

Ina
08-27-2002, 12:21 PM
hi sho!!! welcome to the board!!! *gives mochi ice cream*i think theres another member here who is also from brazil ^^

Sho
08-27-2002, 12:37 PM
thank´s for the ice cream ^-^
I like to see some pics from the cosplayers of this board, Ina do you have any photo from the people of this board ?

Nietsche
08-27-2002, 12:44 PM
good costumes! Welcome!

Ina
08-27-2002, 12:49 PM
> I like to see some pics from the cosplayers of this board, Ina do you have any photo from the people of this board ?

well yeah, the cosplay pictures are already on this site, just click on 'photos' on the top of your window *points* it's under the ad and the 'cosplay.com' logo ^^

Nietsche
08-27-2002, 01:55 PM
yeah, like she says!
most people have photos here!

Sho
08-27-2002, 02:58 PM
thanks ^-^
ah and thanks for the ice cream ! nham nham :D

Scoti
08-27-2002, 04:36 PM
greetings! *give 100m of fabric for future costumes*

Ayaka
08-27-2002, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the board! *gives Pocky* Ooh . . . *runs off to look at Sho's website*

*edit* Do you know the Zillion cosplayers? So cool! XD I've never seen Zillion cosplay before!

Sho
08-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Ayaka

*edit* Do you know the Zillion cosplayers? So cool! XD I've never seen Zillion cosplay before!

Yes i know !
But i no have much contact whith theys
still it lacks many photos to still add... One has detached special for cosplay of Jaspion and Aldebaram of Saint Seiya @. @

RealizeDOP
08-27-2002, 08:37 PM
I totally posted this in the WRONG place earlier!!!! *.* I hate it whent he "Reply" button is so close to the "Post New Topic" Icon!

*.*
Hey Sho! I'm so excited to hear South American Cosplayers here! : ) I know i've spoken to others from bRazil too, Do you have any pictures??? ^.^ It makes me so excited!!! I used to live in Argentina, but that was long ago when cosplay wasn't really even started *.* I miss BRazil a lot!!!! Especially Iguazu! : ) How is it? >< It's been maybe 7 years since i've been their last!

Yggdrasil Pie
08-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Welcome! Welcome! I'm Koko, nice to meet you! ^^

*gives blue origami flower*

Nyoko
08-27-2002, 11:37 PM
WOW!!!! er...um I mean welcome! *hands an anime plushie to Sho* Thats a nice site!