PDA

View Full Version : Did you take any pictures of /insert name here/?

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Well. Yeah. If you noticed a Edward Elric with short brown hair and NOT blonde, that's me. It's me, Edward.

This was my first con, and so far, it was great. Even though, I got teased about the short stack at I-Hop and then the wooden pole taller than me, then.. I smell shrimp joke. It was annoyying but I ran after them and got them.

Last night, I got dragged off with this dude and girl, who loved me. xDD It was strange but fun anyways back on task.

I had a great time, I'm going to show my photos soon. Share yours. If you know me, then message me on AIM because I miss you guys! ><

Shortie.

fatalinjection
06-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I was school uniform Matsumoto from Bleach on Friday, and then Shinigami Matsumoto (and school uniform again XD) on Saturday. I was in a group both days with an Ichigo and a Yumichika. We had tons of pics taken, please let some of them be by people on here! XD

Revlis Wings
06-17-2007, 05:11 PM
I was with a My-Hime group Firday and Saturday, and if anybody has any pictures of us I'd appricate that to.

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 05:12 PM
I wanted to take a picture of you, Kirbie but you leeft.

fatalinjection
06-17-2007, 05:12 PM
I wanted to take a picture of you, Kirbie but you leeft.

I'm sorry ;_; Everytime I saw you it seemed to be at a time when I was in a rush to get somewhere! T_T I love the picture you drew me, though ^^

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Rip it up. It sucks. ><

rif4ever
06-17-2007, 05:18 PM
I was a Miroku with a slap mark on my face.

stafffighter
06-17-2007, 05:30 PM
I was Hinamori Friday ,ANBU Iruka Saturday morning and Hinamori again Saturday afternoon. I have some pics, mainly Bleach and Naruto but I'll put up the ones I have once I get settled in.

Raikou-Neko
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
You were the Miroku?! Wow...XD I saw you...my friend has your picture...in the depths of her camera...She was the Zexion/Aerith...I was Riku on Saturday and my other friend was the Sora in the sweatdrop hat on Friday-Saturday...XD
I was also in the masquerade...the shounen-ai skit between Riku and Sora...<.< >.>

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 05:38 PM
You were the Miroku?! Wow...XD I saw you...my friend has your picture...in the depths of her camera...She was the Zexion/Aerith...I was Riku on Saturday and my other friend was the Sora in the sweatdrop hat on Friday-Saturday...XD
I was also in the masquerade...the shounen-ai skit between Riku and Sora...<.< >.>

Did you see a Edward Elric with brown hair and braces, Neko?

I missed that part about Riku and Sora. I LOVED YOU GUYS! I wanna see you two kiss in the next skit. xD

Reiko
06-17-2007, 05:42 PM
The was the belldandy with the Great wings and wearing the wedding dress. and the Shiek from the men in tights skit :)

Raikou-Neko
06-17-2007, 05:53 PM
you liked our skit? XD and I'm not sure, but I think thats the last shounen-ai skit we're doing...we may have hints or suggestions, but I think this one was the last one we're doing that is completely based on it...>.< we had to edit a LOT out...like the end, I was supposed to do something else involving a yaoi-paddle...but that was edited out...>.<

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Of course! I loved the skit. It was awesome.

elfofdarkness7
06-17-2007, 05:55 PM
i was not able to get my costume until late last night/ all day today i was anbu zabuza...any pics?

Tenriyuu86
06-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Hahahahaha yeah that skit was really funny. I was the Issun. I got a ton of hugs Friday just because I was Issun!

Costuming_Fiend
06-17-2007, 05:58 PM
I was Edward Elric (yes with blonde-ness) on Friday, Sir Auron from FFX on Saturday afternoon, Edward again at the rave on Saturday, and Roxas carrying a little blue ball on Sunday. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Haruka_Tenou
06-17-2007, 05:59 PM
I was Edward Elric also on Saturday.

madamevasquez
06-17-2007, 06:07 PM
any pictures of the sailor princesses, hexadecimal from reboot, or dr. girlfriend from venture brothers? much thanks!

Shuichi_Huggler
06-17-2007, 06:09 PM

That skit was awesome. xD
Good job, you guys.
My friends and I much enjoyed it. <3

Kawaii Kenshin
06-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I only cosplayed Saturday morning/afternnon, but I cosplayed as a yellow chocobo and my friend was black chocobo. Any pictures of us together (we only have seperate ones) would be greatly appreciated! :D

Shuichi_Huggler
06-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Hahahahaha yeah that skit was really funny. I was the Issun. I got a ton of hugs Friday just because I was Issun!

We took a picture of you!
It's in my AMA 7 gallery. =]
At least I think it was you.
I only saw one Issun there. xD
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132479

Tenriyuu86
06-17-2007, 06:15 PM
any pictures of the sailor princesses, hexadecimal from reboot, or dr. girlfriend from venture brothers? much thanks!

I have one of Hexadecimal!!!! =D I will admit it I geeked out at that one... >.>;;;;

Edit: They're all phone pictures because I forgot my camera at home... >o<

Edit^2:That Hex picture!! http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132933

cosplayluver
06-17-2007, 06:18 PM
If anyone took a picture of a Female cloud and/or rabi en rose please Id appreciate it if you could email them to me.
And if you got one with tifa in it.

Tenriyuu86
06-17-2007, 06:20 PM
We took a picture of you!
It's in my AMA 7 gallery. =]
At least I think it was you.
I only saw one Issun there. xD
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132479

Yup.... That ugly mug is me alright.... Lol thanks it's better than the ones my roommate took, she kept laughing and so it turned out pretty blurry. :sunburn:

Shuichi_Huggler
06-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah, I was Byakko from YnM on Friday (I had the big white wig with a big red ball holding up the ponytail and a thin, uber-furry black and white striped tail) and Shuichi from Gravi on Saturday and Sunday (the striped pants outfit from the ending song in the anime).
If anyone took pictures let meh know. x3

kotsu
06-17-2007, 06:27 PM
did anyone take pix of me..obscure Kyo and my sis as Toshiya..We were there on saturday between 9am to 11am..we had to leave early because i had got some eye problems casued by my contacts T.T it was very painful and freaking sucked T.T quite a few people took our piccys i know..thnk u ^.^

RaasuNetsu
06-17-2007, 06:32 PM
I was chouji minus the pants and shoes for most of the con I either had a bag of chips in my mouth or a shikimaru plushie around my neck.

did anyone take pix of me..obscure Kyo and my sis as Toshiya..We were there on saturday between 9am to 11am..we had to leave early because i had got some eye problems casued by my contacts T.T it was very painful and freaking sucked T.T quite a few people took our piccys i know..thnk u ^.^

That kyo was awsome I don't think I had my camara the one time I saw you.

kotsu
06-17-2007, 06:40 PM
That kyo was awsome I don't think I had my camara the one time I saw you.

thnk u very much T..T it sucked so bad that i had to leave early T.T and had to go to an emergancy clinic T.T freaking eye felt like it was about to fall out T..T I will hopefully be at Nekocon though as obscure Kyo again

Raikou-Neko
06-17-2007, 06:52 PM
ouch...I hope your eye feels better...O.o

the LAN warrior
06-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Snake with Zombie Paint on Friday, Squall on Saturday morning with Indiana Jones in the evening. If you have pictures please PM me!

MissChii
06-17-2007, 07:15 PM
did anyone take pictures of the rikku and yuna walking around together??!? if so could you please send them to me? im the rikku...^_^ unfortunately yunie had the camera and i had none...so at the moment i have no pix..

Tenriyuu86
06-17-2007, 07:27 PM
I know I stopped you for your Indie costume!!! I'm attempting to upload all 120some of my blurry phone pictures online right now. Too bad I have to individually select the picture and can only do a max of 20 at a time!! >o<

Edit:I uploaded the Indie picture on here while I wait for all the pictures to come up. I probably have another of your pictures but look through them if your bored enough when their up. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132977

Tenshinoitami1
06-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Anyone get any pics of my costume on friday?
Here's a link of some of my pics so you knwo what it looked like. It was Macabre/Oskak Jo Hall Toshiya
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=78550&member=563

BouXKanon
06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I was there dressed as Miyavi on Friday, camo and lots of tattoos on my arms.

And for the rest of the weekend, I was dressed as Tatsu, the lead singer of MUCC. Basically black kanji all over my face, smeared black lipstick and black eyes. On Saturday I had in contacts that made my eyes white with tiny black pupils.

Did any one get any pictures of me on any of the days? If you did, please let me know!

Lumasnati
06-17-2007, 07:53 PM
I was there as:

Riku [KH2] Thursday
Riku again and Byakko Friday and Byakko all of Saturday

Ryu_Hayabusa
06-17-2007, 08:00 PM
I was Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach, school uniform friday, and rescue costume on saturday.

I was with Yumi and Matsu pretty much the whole time.

kyocs
06-17-2007, 08:04 PM
i am the itachi in friday/saturday, sunday i cosplay as zexion, anybody took my pic plz let me know : D

rif4ever
06-17-2007, 08:19 PM
You were the Miroku?! Wow...XD I saw you...my friend has your picture...in the depths of her camera...

Do ya know if your friend will post my pic online, by any chance?

LaPetiteSalope
06-17-2007, 08:27 PM
F R I D A Y
Miwako from Paradise Kiss

S A T U R D A Y
Relm Arrowny from Final Fantasy VI (Amano design)

XoPinkuSpiderxo
06-17-2007, 08:27 PM
I was the Misa from Deathnote (white shirt with a poofy red tie, black skirt, striped stockings and blonde hair.) If you have any pictures of me, or any of the other Deathnote people please PM me. If anyone got pictures of my friend L in the cake we made, DEFINATELY PM me!!!

orionflame
06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
I was Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth.

xOtaku316x
06-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Let's see... over the course of the weekend, I was

Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Tifa from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII
Fujin from Final Fantasy VIII (for a bit).

Lemme know if you've got any pictures! I'd love to see them! ^.^

diastelo
06-17-2007, 09:43 PM
My friend put up all her pictures and perhaps a few of mine. We both got a bunch of the Naruto shoot, but we got some other odds and ends, too.

Here's a Hexidecimal! (http://www.bewareofninja.com/cosplay/photos/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=94)

I'm not so great with character names, so check out the archives and see if you can find yourself. We spent most of the convention manning our table in artist alley (we were Beware of Ninja).

If anyone saw a Miles Edgeworth and a Maya Fey running around (Phoenix Wright), let me know. Same goes for the Yomiko Readman that was sitting in artist's alley on Friday and Sunday. (I was Maya and Yomiko.) My friend also went as a Rock Lee Lolita and Wendy Earhart (Read or Die character).

Star_Angel
06-17-2007, 09:51 PM
I was
Friday
Bouken Yellow (yellow and khaki jacket and khaki skirt)
Moments concert dress Ayumi Hamasaki (huge hoop skirt)

Saturday
Bouken Yellow
Fields of Hope Lacus Clyne (any pics of me playing Oboe from the Mas. would be super awesome!)

~Thanks!

Giggity_asuma
06-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I was mostly Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach for the weekend, and Lukas, the new male trainer from pokemon Diamond and Pearl for about 20 minutes Saturday.
I'd be happy to see if someone had some pics of me.

MidnightRequiem
06-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I was shinigami Hinamori friday, wore a beautiful black frilly dress with my lieutenant badge and Hinamori hair saturday, then changed back into shinigami hinamori in the afternoon. For the rave I wore a mesh top covered in glowstick rings and pants with glows sticks all over the front. I was pretty bright, hard to miss. My friends were Yachiru on friday, wore a black dress with me in the morning with her pink yachiru hair, and then rave-Hitsugaya in the afternoon. A lot of people took pics of us! I hope some of you guys did!

I.N.K.
06-17-2007, 10:17 PM
K: On Saturday we were the TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE group minus the Sakura.

Countess Cain
06-17-2007, 10:46 PM
i am the itachi in friday/saturday, sunday i cosplay as zexion, anybody took my pic plz let me know : D

I have one with you as Itachi, but I haven't uploaded any pictures yet. I also saw you as Zexion today. You were great!

Did anyone take any pictures of my friend? She cosplayed Misa on Saturday... This is what she looks like:

http://a574.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_f180d74cb146f1b34fc9496b5c798d1d.jpg

Kai Chan
06-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Greetings everyone! Not too many took a picture of my, so I know it may be much to ask, but I was dressed up as Okita from Peacemaker in the shinsengumi uniform and such(most likely the only Shinsengumi guy at the con as I did not see any other). I was also carrying around a pig. Much appriciated hehe!

VegitaTheSaiyan
06-17-2007, 11:53 PM
I was Kisame on both Friday and most of Saturday. if anyone has any pics, I'd love to see them.

o0Hitsuzen0o
06-18-2007, 12:31 AM
Anyone get one of an Alice from Alice in Wonderland? Or a Temari with accurate hair? :3
My friends didn't know how to work my camera, and then didn't get a picture of me with theirs, so I have no idea how I looked. DX

Pyked
06-18-2007, 12:36 AM
<< Hei from darker than black.. Doubt my pictures will surface here as very few recongized the character :D Though I got some awesome ones with my friend who was November 11.

Tohma
06-18-2007, 12:48 AM
The was the belldandy with the Great wings and wearing the wedding dress. and the Shiek from the men in tights skit :)

I have a picture of your belldandy ^^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1133279

I was the rather timid Byakko that shuffled up to you in the dealers room ^^;; I love the wings. I was studying them when you were in one of the dealer booths XD

I guess I'll post what I wore ^^;;

Friday:
Byakko from Yami no Matsuei (White and black with big tail that had a swirly design on it ^^)
Tamaki from Ouran Host Club (mad hatter)

Saturday:
Axel from Kingdom Hearts II
Fai from Tsubasa (with design on big white coat..was in craftsmanship contest)

Sunday:
Ichigo from Bleach (with my modified soul plushies ^^)

Nitro
06-18-2007, 01:17 AM
I was Kisame on both Friday and most of Saturday. if anyone has any pics, I'd love to see them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/RulerOfBikiniBottom/AMA057.jpg
Kapow!

Also, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/RulerOfBikiniBottom/AMAphoto059.jpg XD Dunno if that counts, but Kisame's in it!

As for me, I was pretty much Tobi the majority of the weekend :D

MidnightRequiem
06-18-2007, 01:26 AM
I was mostly Ikkaku Madarame from Bleach for the weekend, and Lukas, the new male trainer from pokemon Diamond and Pearl for about 20 minutes Saturday.
I'd be happy to see if someone had some pics of me.

If you are the Ikkaku I think you are, then I did get a few pics of you, as well as a video of the Lucky dance. ^-^ I haven't uploaded them yet, but I'll message you when I do.

fatalinjection
06-18-2007, 01:27 AM
If you are the Ikkaku I think you are, then I did get a few pics of you, as well as a video of the Lucky dance. ^-^ I haven't uploaded them yet, but I'll message you when I do.

Yeah, he's the one who did the Luck Luck dance XD I loved that he did the whole thing! You're awesome, dude!

dExtrosien
06-18-2007, 02:00 AM
I don't think anyone got a picture of me Friday, Sat night(rave) or Sunday as Okazaki Shinichi from Nana. Poor Shin only got 1 glomp.
Saturday during the day and the masquerade I was Shino from Naruto Shippuden(Time Jump). I really want pictures of this one since I didn't get a chance to take photos of myself. I also really want to find pictures of my boyfriend as Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach, he was with me. His robes were a little short and he had a foam sword.

TheFireWolf
06-18-2007, 07:31 AM
*had to make a whole new account, for her other one was not working*

I was the Yachiru who brought the taiyaki to the friday bleach photoshoot. I know a couple people got shots of me feeding Tousen one, and I would love to see how those turned out if one of those people post here ^.^

FancyFace
06-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Friday I was Sailor V (not Sailor Moon). Saturday I was Galinda from Wicked. Sunday I was April O' Neil from TMNT. However, I looked like a normie though but I did have a yellow shirt with brown paints. Sorry I didn't want to have to wear the yellow jumpsuit! LOL!

Nekoboy Eriku
06-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of me? I was the catboy in the box with the "adopt me? :3" sign. Tons of people took pictures, but I completely forgot to get one taken for myself.

Kai Chan
06-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of me? I was the catboy in the box with the "adopt me? :3" sign. Tons of people took pictures, but I completely forgot to get one taken for myself.

I did pass by you a few times. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me to take pics :(. Sorry!

Zyphen
06-18-2007, 10:05 AM
I was Roy Mustang for a good part of the con. I was also Ryuho (sCRYed) on Saturday. I'd appreciate any pics. Thanks.

Kaoshima
06-18-2007, 10:32 AM
I was Yusuke Urameshi on Friday, and Near on Saturday, any pics?

Nekko
06-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Alright

I was the non- kid Temari fri
I was the Kiba with a giant Akamaru sat *skit # 10*
I was Temari again *Umbrella dance Temari* and I was one of the girls onstage at the closing ceremony.

Kai Chan
06-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Man, cant find any pictures of me anywhere online (shinsengumi) lol. Not too many people even on the regular web have posted their stuff up. Maybe its just too soon or something, but I can recall at other cons people having their stuff up so quickly, lol.

Giggity_asuma
06-18-2007, 11:55 AM

Awesome! Thankyou so much!

*had to make a whole new account, for her other one was not working*

I was the Yachiru who brought the taiyaki to the friday bleach photoshoot. I know a couple people got shots of me feeding Tousen one, and I would love to see how those turned out if one of those people post here ^.^

The Taiyaki was delicious! And the Tousen you're talking about I believe was my friend Rick

Shuichi_Huggler
06-18-2007, 12:06 PM

I was the rather timid Byakko that shuffled up to you in the dealers room ^^;; I love the wings. I was studying them when you were in one of the dealer booths XD

I guess I'll post what I wore ^^;;

Friday:
Byakko from Yami no Matsuei (White and black with big tail that had a swirly design on it ^^)
Tamaki from Ouran Host Club (mad hatter)

Saturday:
Axel from Kingdom Hearts II
Fai from Tsubasa (with design on big white coat..was in craftsmanship contest)

Sunday:
Ichigo from Bleach (with my modified soul plushies ^^)

I took a picture of your Fai costume. x3
It was really pretty...
Anyway, here's the link: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132258

MidnightRequiem
06-18-2007, 12:06 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/MistressOfSquirrels/Anime/AMA%202007/IMGP0070.jpg

There ya go. ^-^ I saw other pics of you in other people's albums. Just keep poking around!

SweetRapture
06-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I was Zabuza with the short black hair that had red highlights, and I didnt tape my face, it was just wrapped loosely around my neck. I was walking around with a Ten-Ten, Kurenai, and Shikamaru.

I was also Ichigo from Katamari Damacy for like... maybe 15-20 minutes. I looked like a giant strawberry; or watermelon... some people said.

spanner
06-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I was Yumichika on Friday (school uniform) and Saturday (shinigami). Fairly certain I was the only one lolol.

vartan
06-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I was Suou Tamaki from Ouran on Saturday and Zato-1 from Guilty Gear on Saturday. I ended up not taking any pictures of myself, I know someone that took a few pics of me in Tamaki but I won't have them for a while, so, uh...yeah, if anyone got any pics of me or especially Zato since I meant to get pics and never did, it would be greatly appreciated.

KurzesHaar
06-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Friday I was rosebride Shiori for the entire day. I was walking around with a rosebride Utena and a Toga and Miki
Saturday I was Kasumi from DOA4 in the 1p blue variant
and Sunday I was Toma from Azumanga Diaoh in the winter uniform

I haven't found any pictures of myself or my groups yet, so if you have some, please PM me thanks =)

Raikou-Neko
06-18-2007, 01:13 PM
do you think people could post their albums along with the pictures? >.< I wanna go through other ppls albums...<.< >.> (sorry if this is a bit off topic...)

fatalinjection
06-18-2007, 01:14 PM
do you think people could post their albums along with the pictures? >.< I wanna go through other ppls albums...<.< >.> (sorry if this is a bit off topic...)

There's actually another thread for that ^^

li_izumi
06-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Pyked, I saw you and recognized your outfit as Darker than Black, but I always only saw you from a distance so I wasn't able to ask for a picture or express my surprise/pleasure at seeing a Darker than Black cosplayer.

the LAN warrior, I got a picture of your Indiana costume, but you'll have to wait a day or two until I can get the pictures.

Gaaralovr
06-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey!! i was the Sango that you hugged! i got a picture of me slapping you in the face! Ichigo, Wolfwood, and Leon Kennedy were all hanging out together all day! By the way if anyone has pictures of us please let me know and i'll give you an address to e-mail them to.

akuma_no_bara
06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Looking for any pictures of myself and my group.

Friday & Sunday: Sanada Yukimura from Samurai Deeper Kyo
Saturday: Prince Mytho from Princess Tutu (We were the same group that did the skit at the masq.)

>zeta<
06-18-2007, 02:04 PM
:0 anyone get pics of my Lucha(katamari cousin)?

VegitaTheSaiyan
06-18-2007, 02:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/RulerOfBikiniBottom/AMA057.jpg
Kapow!

Also, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/RulerOfBikiniBottom/AMAphoto059.jpg XD Dunno if that counts, but Kisame's in it!

As for me, I was pretty much Tobi the majority of the weekend :D

Dang. The costume does look better with the addition of the contacts. Nice pic there and thanks ^^

Shuichi_Huggler
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I was Suou Tamaki from Ouran on Saturday and Zato-1 from Guilty Gear on Saturday. I ended up not taking any pictures of myself, I know someone that took a few pics of me in Tamaki but I won't have them for a while, so, uh...yeah, if anyone got any pics of me or especially Zato since I meant to get pics and never did, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you were the Zato-1 in cosplay we got a picture of you. :3
It's here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1132485

X_R_I_K_K_U_X
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
I have a lot of pictures from the Naruto shoot that I'm going to be loading up soon for everyone to see. :-P Once I do I will post it up on here.
I just realized that in almost every picture I have with me in it...I'm doing the same hand sign. XD Next time I will need to switch it up a bit!
Well...since everyone else is asking. Did anyone take a picture of me as Ino Yamanaka??
>.> I didn't like my costume. The skirt was to poofy/big and the shoes where to big as well...but oh well. It was a lot of fun.

SunDemyxCloud55
06-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey Katie, i found a picture of you!! -jumps up and down-

If anybody saw a Yuna Songstress FF X-2, With red hair wrap extension, and Blonde highlights in hair. Tell me!!

BouXKanon
06-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Ok gunna post again to see if anyone has pix of me!

On friday i was in camo with a sort of mohawk....Miyavi. Lots of tattoos and what not on my arms

On Saturday and sunday I was Tatsu from MUCC... Kanji all over the side of my face. I had on a black dress shirt....black pants, a red and black striped tie.

If you have pix of me I would really appreciate them! Thanks a ton!

li_izumi
06-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I just realized I only took a picture of one of my outfits this weekend ^.^;; So if anyone did take any pictures of me and would be willing to share them with me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I was in a bunch of outfits over the course of the weekend.

Friday morning I was a Maneki Neko (aka, a lucky cat statue). I was the one wandering around in plastic skin-tight leather lace up pants and uber-plunge white top with a giant wooden gold coin.

Friday afternoon/evening I was Misa from Death Note (the one with long dirty-blond hair, short red-plaid skirt and thigh-high leathery boots.)

Saturday morning/afternoon I was in a green yukata/kimono. I was the one hosting the tea ceremony and the written Japanese panels.

Saturday evening I was the Akabane/Dr. Jackel in the Cosplay Shakespeare skit.

Sunday I was a Harry Potter/Hogwarts student. (I was the Ravenclaw with a Slytherin-green robe.)

For that matter, any pictures of my partner from the cosplay skit, who was the Miyu from Vampire Miyu (ie, the girl in the pretty white kimono), and the other Ravenclaw student on sunday, would also be greatly appreciated.

We were mostly in the artist alley the whole weekend.

And wow did I change clothes a lot ^.^

[-Black*Wings-]
06-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Did anyone get pictures of me? I was cosplaying Yuffie from FFVII Advent Children, and I was with a Cloud, Tifa, and Rufus most of the time.

Please give me links =)

Neosporin
06-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Anyone have a picture of me? I was in a fish costume.

Fire Lily
06-18-2007, 08:48 PM
I was Kelvena from Xenogears on Friday, and Eirika from Fire Emblem on Saturday. You can check my profile since they're very obscure characters, but I would love some pics!

NarutoRaver
06-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I Cosplayed Kakashi i know there were a few but if u may have my pic please send me a link

Con-freak
06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
I was the only itachi with the white straps on my akatsuki hat, i was kakashi friday and then i was the only organization roxas on sat and i was also itachi agian that night. This was my first con and if anyone ha spics of me id love to see them please email me them or post them on here i want as many a si could get thanks!

;1945191']Did anyone get pictures of me? I was cosplaying Yuffie from FFVII Advent Children, and I was with a Cloud, Tifa, and Rufus most of the time.

Please give me links =)

i have one of all three of you, i was the roxas who was supposed to be in the skit before it was canceled and the itachi that took ur picture

ill have to find it tho and upload it later dont have time at the moment

Dang. The costume does look better with the addition of the contacts. Nice pic there and thanks ^^
i wih i would of got a pic with you this was my FIRST CON EVER and my itachi costume was my first costume ever an di saw u but never got around to getting a pic with u u were a good kisame tho

hey its me roxas!

Pyked
06-18-2007, 09:33 PM

That was such a good idea, mad awesomeness of win to you.(atleast 2 internets)

tehrealmugen
06-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Did anyone take a picture of a Mugen with a kinda curly fro thing going on? The kid sorta looked like corbon bleu (as much as I hate to say that about myself)

Raikou-Neko
06-18-2007, 10:08 PM
sadly no...but I saw you a lot...you're kinda hard to forget...(you really do look a lot similar to Mugen_

Chibi_Misao1
06-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Friday:
Seras Victoria - Hellsing
Amano Terra - FF6

Saturday:
Amano Terra - FF6

RaasuNetsu
06-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Did anyone take a picture of a Mugen with a kinda curly fro thing going on? The kid sorta looked like corbon bleu (as much as I hate to say that about myself)

Thank god for you that there was no 13 year old prepps there.

slightlysalted
06-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Wondering if any got any shots of me. Saturday, I was Akito/Agito from Airgear in an orange straightjacket. Sunday I was Guys from Enzai (I don't think anyone took photos of me in that though).

Thanks!

contrabiscuit
06-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Haruka_Tenou! Were you the Edward that I kissed on Saturday? (I was Winry!) If that was you, I so want that picture! XD

Gogglegirl
06-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I was Light from Death Note on friday and Saturday. I was in the artist alley most of the time...the table with the L and Ryuk.

VickyUWE
06-19-2007, 01:29 AM
did anyone take pictures of the rikku and yuna walking around together??!? if so could you please send them to me? im the rikku...^_^ unfortunately yunie had the camera and i had none...so at the moment i have no pix..

I'm pretty sure I've got a pic of you two...I dunno if you remember, but i was the chick in all black with waist length black hair that jumped out of the line for cosplay to get your picture...I just put them into get developed today, so I'll pick them up tomorrow and get everything loaded when i get home after work, and I'll be sure to PM it to ya =3

hitokiribatosai
06-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Anyone have my pic? i was an random ANBU with red scarf and was with 2 other ANBU with scarf and one of them had a lonnnnnnnng red scarf?

Reiko
06-19-2007, 08:39 AM

You are awesome!! thank you? may I have it? I didnt get any pictures of that costume :(

lol never be timid! I love talking to people. :)

Kaoshima
06-19-2007, 09:42 AM
I have photos on my facebook, I'll make them public and post the link in a little bit, among them is our "pretty deathnote" haha good times... I didn't get any pics of the actual DN photoshoot though, so any of those would be much appreciated. thanks!

here's the link: http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001569&l=e3e66&id=1567470395

Shrinkwrap
06-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Did anyone take pictures of me as Vivi (FFIX)? I saw another Vivi there too, but I was the one with the darker hat.

SADMASK13
06-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I wore a checkered dress all weekend long, with a sort of J-Rock/J-Pop feel to it. Does anyone have pics of me? Because I know MANY people took piccus. Just wondering if anyone on cosplay.com might have them. I had blue and purple hair if that helps at all.

Tenshinoitami1
06-19-2007, 04:55 PM
I wore a checkered dress all weekend long, with a sort of J-Rock/J-Pop feel to it. Does anyone have pics of me? Because I know MANY people took piccus. Just wondering if anyone on cosplay.com might have them. I had blue and purple hair if that helps at all.

That was you!?! I didnt even recognize you! I know you saw me, I worked at the jrock booth on friday and dressed as Toshiya.

elfofdarkness7
06-19-2007, 06:59 PM
anbu zbuza anyone?

samt03
06-21-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm looking for a picture I know only two people took so *crosses fingers*

Does anyone have the piciture of the KH2 Sora being held bridal style by the KH2 Riku (both normal form) in the elevator? (I'd be the Sora in question). We think it was Friday but I'm not sure.

Parasaurolophus
06-22-2007, 02:02 AM
This is a long shot for me, since I only had a few photos taken of me all weekend:

Friday: Gambler Fuu (purple kimono with yellow obi, its in my gallery)
Sat: Gidget from Eureka Seven- look for a big pink piece of foamboard I was carrying around, (the costume is also in my gallery)

Thanks!!

sensaishigure
06-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Did anyone get a picture of a Haku who was walking with a zabuza? I had a mask and needles if that helps any ._.

x0bloodyxrose0x
06-22-2007, 02:04 PM
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/x0bloodyxrose0x/AMA%2007/
Here's my new link
I know the old one didn't work
let me know if there are any problems

BoomBerBag
06-22-2007, 05:23 PM
i fel so unloved
i havent hurd one thing about the teen titans cosplayers
:(
i've been trying to find pics of me and my friend but sadly none are found

BoomBerBag
06-22-2007, 05:26 PM
p.s im new to this website:)

boomberbang
06-22-2007, 07:30 PM
i kno this is random and off topic but
hehe ^^ i need help posting pictures of my costume on my page >_<
i dont know how

rif4ever
06-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Did anyone get a picture of a Haku who was walking with a zabuza? I had a mask and needles if that helps any ._.

Gotcha. http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z171/iheartk4ever/Anime%20Mid-Atlantic%202007/?start=0

MissShanksALot
06-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Hello...My friends were dressed up as Link and Dark link. both girls...if you have any pics, please PM them to me so I can send them to my friends. Thank you for your time! ^_^

Shastar
06-23-2007, 08:30 AM

Rikku and Yuna: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1644.jpg

Rikku, Yuna, and Paine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1656.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1657.jpg

And for the rest of the weekend, I was dressed as Tatsu, the lead singer of MUCC. Basically black kanji all over my face, smeared black lipstick and black eyes. On Saturday I had in contacts that made my eyes white with tiny black pupils.

Did any one get any pictures of me on any of the days? If you did, please let me know!

Is this you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1632.jpg

I was Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth.

One Hikaru coming right up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1643.jpg

Friday:
Seras Victoria - Hellsing
Amano Terra - FF6

Saturday:
Amano Terra - FF6

Oh you KNOW I got pictures of you^_^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1527.jpg

Sunday I was a Harry Potter/Hogwarts student. (I was the Ravenclaw with a Slytherin-green robe.)

and would this be you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1650.jpg

For the rest of my pics, go here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/

enjoy!

Shastar
06-23-2007, 08:51 AM
For that matter, any pictures of my partner from the cosplay skit, who was the Miyu from Vampire Miyu (ie, the girl in the pretty white kimono), and the other Ravenclaw student on sunday, would also be greatly appreciated.

Is this her?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Shastar/Conventions/AMA2007/DSCF1629.jpg

Kai Chan
06-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Still am unable to find a picture of myself lol, as bad as that sounds!!!! So unloved! Lol jk. I was Okita, from the Shinsengumi (peacemaker Kurogane)

Lunaball9
06-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Did anyone get any pictures of my friend and I cosplaying the Hitachiin twins from Ouran in the Chesire Cat outfits?

SADMASK13
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
That was you!?! I didnt even recognize you! I know you saw me, I worked at the jrock booth on friday and dressed as Toshiya.

I knew it was you!!!!! Nobody else is THAT good at Diru cosplays. I know, I was in disguise! XD I was going to cosplay Mana, but it was just too last minute for that! And I was working with what fabric I had! XD

But seriously, did anyone get piccus of me who is on cosplay.com? Because I KNOW many MANY people took piccus of me. I was a lolita oshare kei style. I had really tall hot pink platform boots and a checkered dress with matching legwarmers. I was really colorful and bright!

~AKARi:BiERNOT

pissedoffpuppet
06-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me, I was the girl in the CD skirt on friday and I was wearing a black and white stripped dress with a black corset with alot of random neon crap on, carring around a pink and neon green bokken on Sat?

hitokiribatosai
06-27-2007, 08:09 PM
hi wanna know if anyone got picture of random anbu with red scarf
thanks alot

akuma_no_bara
06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Checking once more if anyone got a picture of me or my friends. We were in the masq. doing the Princess Tutu skit. If you saw any of us, here's me http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1138884 , I really have only 3 pictures of any of us right now.

Hotaru-Chan!
07-09-2007, 01:57 AM
I didn't have many pictures taken of me, but I was wondering if someone got a picture of a moogle or a white rabbit?

Pocky of Doom
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM

Just so you know, my friends and I LOVED you guys in that skit. Even my shounen-ai-phobic friend xD You were awesome.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/pocky_of_doom/AMA%20pics/?action=view&current=Adopttehkittyboy.jpg

i fel so unloved
i havent hurd one thing about the teen titans cosplayers
:(
i've been trying to find pics of me and my friend but sadly none are found

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/pocky_of_doom/AMA%20pics/?action=view&current=Ravenandsomeone.jpg
Is this you guys? xD