PDA

View Full Version : Open for Commissions!

Brittany Bunny
06-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Hello everybody! My friend Amanda and I have just started a cosplay commission website!

www.pandabunnycosplay.net

We can make costumes, wigs, armour, props, and accessories. We offer three levels of costumes for people with different budgets. Please stop by, look at our gallery, and consider us for your next cosplay commission. Thank you very much!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask~!

Mucai
06-18-2007, 04:34 AM
It is very hard to see or read that text colour on that background colour...

halafax
06-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Tip for you on the web site. Change your back ground color. Its hard to read. Most people will leave your site once they get frustrated with trying to read the page. Your pictures need to be stream lined. Not tapered. You have to keep the readers attention, not distract them. If you want to do the collage like that them make the pictures the same size. Also some of your costumes only have one picture or no pictures of the back. Multiple pictures of the pieces would be good too...

Sorry to nit pick, but its things like this that can make or break you for web business...

Good luck and happy cosplay.

lapseof__reason
06-18-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree with Caloris and halafax about the background color, but I must say, your work is really amazing! <3

I would commission a prop from you guys, but seeing as I need it before July 21, I don't think it would work out. >.>

Brittany Bunny
06-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Okay, changed the text colour and added more images to the galleries. Some of the costumes are old and therefore retired, or sold, and we're unable to get anymore pictures of them. :(

KittyCanuck
06-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Okay, changed the text colour and added more images to the galleries. Some of the costumes are old and therefore retired, or sold, and we're unable to get anymore pictures of them. :(

MUCH easier to read, but still colourful enough to be fun and funky! ^_^

halafax
06-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Much better. That pink really screams. I must say that Im more than impressed with your work. Your costumes are amazing. *claps* Maybe one day I can pick your brain about prop making. My end all beat all prop is my death hauler from Gungrave. It took me two years to get it perfect, and its still missing a few things. If you ever need a hand with leather working or a tips and such let me know.