PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead's new tune

Admin
04-29-2003, 03:43 AM
AOL has it in their music section, it's called "There, There". Anyone hear it? To be honest it's the only reason I log on to AOL. If the rest of the album is as good then we Radiohead fans are in for a real treat :) :) :)

Tenshi
04-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll download it straight away after school *_*.

flora-bot
05-01-2003, 08:35 PM
is it electronic classical music like Kid A and Amnesiac? I think maybe i am the only one who likes the old radiohead...

John Booty
05-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah! I'm loving that song. The rest of the album is really awesome too, at least the version of it that's been floating around Soulseek, Kazaa, etc. "There There" is one of the highpoints.

I'm buying the album the day it hits stores; no harm in checking it out early. :P

But apparently the "leaked" version online isn't quite the final mix....
is it electronic classical music like Kid A and Amnesiac? I think maybe i am the only one who likes the old radiohead...
No, you're not alone. The Bends is still my favorite album of theirs! The new album is definitely more "rock" than Kid A/Amnesiac. I'd maybe say it's closest to OK Computer in terms of how rock-sounding it is.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-10-2003, 02:21 PM
I listened to it last night on the Live 105 the so called "alt" rock station here in the Bay Area and it sucks...too slow for me. Now Creep and the other songs they did before this rocked.

positivespace
05-10-2003, 03:41 PM
I downloaded most of Hail to the Thief a few weeks back and I've been diggin' on most of the songs so far... can't wait till it hits stores.

"There There" is sweet... but I keep playing "Backdrifts" and "Myxamatosis" over and over. ;D