PDA

View Full Version : Who to I go to Mod wise to get someone banned off this site?

Kakashi101
06-19-2007, 01:49 AM
http://forums.cosplay.com/member.php?u=71604
A rather rude person who stole my friend's cosplay http://members.cosplay.com/member/56281/ . So who to ask? What to ask about?

Brittany Bunny
06-19-2007, 02:41 AM
I think you're supposed to PM a mod about that kind of stuff >.>

Jonetsu
06-19-2007, 03:16 AM
but which? >.< I've already emailed-I'm not sure when to expect a response though.

They also left a very crude and false comment on one of my pictures... and I can't get rid of it -.-

shdwstrm
06-19-2007, 03:25 AM
try PMing admin. PM them the link to whichever pcture has the crude comment on it and request that it be removed and action taken againt that user

Killmesarah
06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
This is like, the most off-topic reply ever, but

DAMN YOUR FRIEND IS HOT!! And an amazing Lulu *__*

KittyCanuck
06-19-2007, 01:58 PM
You can also click the "report this picture" link to report both the stolen images (include links to the real ones) and the photos that have nasty comments on them.

Brittany Bunny
06-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't think it much matters; they would report it to someone above them if they have to. At least, I would certainly hope so...

kabuki_KILLER
06-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Try ZiggyB.

Jonetsu
06-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Alright, I've sent ZiggyB a pm, and Ami Yuy. The offensive comment has finally been removed, but the user has not.... hopefully that'll be fixed soon ^^;;;;;

Bahzi
06-20-2007, 06:01 PM
To be honest with you, it takes a lot to get banned from this site, like more than one or two offenses. People usually get a warning or two before they're banned, and even then, it's generally a 3 day to a week ban, not a permenent one. I'm sure said person will get a warning, I doubt they will be banned. ^^;

kabuki_KILLER
06-20-2007, 07:04 PM
To be honest with you, it takes a lot to get banned from this site, like more than one or two offenses. People usually get a warning or two before they're banned, and even then, it's generally a 3 day to a week ban, not a permenent one. I'm sure said person will get a warning, I doubt they will be banned. ^^;
This is true. I do think that if someone was caught stealing and using someone else pictures, that they should be banned/deleted because it's not even a valid profile. Forums are often very lenient and that's why people aren't afriad to be jerks.

Janetsu: You make a very attractive Lulu, btw. ^^