PDA

View Full Version : tokyo mew mew strawberry bell

linainverse99
04-29-2003, 10:11 AM
hiii minna! ^.^ kk does ne1 kno where i can buy a large red heart-shaped thingie (preferably plastic and not like wood or watev) ive looked in some craft shops but its hard as its wwaayyy past valentines day so most of the heart stuff is gone. need help....

minako chan
04-29-2003, 12:17 PM
I bought the real toy at Katsucon this year. It plays loud music and is super annoying!!! I love it! ^.^ (costs about $35)

Toka_pop
04-30-2003, 02:30 PM
They sometimes have the official one up for bid on ebay. I used to work at Ben Franklin Crafts and we sold some heart-shaped foam (all year round, not only on Valentines day) that would be perfect for that. It was in either the foam or floral section of the store. Can't remember which. All you would have to do is either cover it with fuzzy red fabric or paint it (I recomend you use fabric, because when you look at close-up pics of the strawberry bell it appears to be fuzzy).

Kissastars
11-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I bought the real toy at Katsucon this year. It plays loud music and is super annoying!!! I love it! ^.^ (costs about $35)

Hello! Can I buy your strawberry bell! Please Answer me on Twitter:@Kissastars

Please is for christmas and I'm desperate VERY VERYY desperate! PLease i'm ready to offer price!!! PLEEASE! I'm a little french girl (14 years old)! Please is for my cosplay and my collection:( :eeek: :blubber: :blubber: :o :dunce:

cuddly_kitten
11-21-2011, 08:15 AM
My first thought is the styrofoam heart that you buy at your local craft store and either painting it or covering it with red material (Because it does chip off)

Picture (http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/styrofoam-extruded-heart-128447/)

The bell you can also get at your local craft store, you can paint it or keep it the original color. Use a string to attach it, a fairly heavy duty one depending on how much your bell weighs. Attach it too the heart not the ribbon.

Picture (http://shop.hobbylobby.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=185269)

Get a ribbon (for the ribbon like thing right above the bell) or if you're creative get some material and make a pattern that looks like the riboon and recreate it. Get heart shaped felt or foam and glue it over the ribbon. (Draw the design on it) Do the same for the green thing and glue it all to the heart. This seems a little complicated but if all else fails, I can try it myself and make a tutorial.

Hime no Toki
11-21-2011, 11:45 AM
This thread has been around before I even started to cosplay...Good Lord. Closing!