PDA

View Full Version : Brief Yuna FFX-2 Question...

Master Zero
04-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Where exactly does Yuna Holster her Guns? I asked myself this the day I began making guns.

Where are you cosplayers going to keep them?

In the pics, Yuna doesnt have any holsters, only a Clip bag (or something)

Clarify!

Yuna
04-29-2003, 03:06 PM
She doesn't have a gun holster on her outfit. Tidus and Auron never had a scabord [sp?] for their swords, ect. They hide all their shit in their armpits, that's my theory.

Catatonic_Van
04-29-2003, 05:55 PM
my two cents are I can tuck my guns against my back under the belting of the half skirt. I recently used many layers of spray lacquer for finish so that the paint didn't chip or scrape off on my costume. At Katsu I tried to tuck them back there and the paint scraped off against the leather belt because the so called finish I used was horrible (damn you Krylon!) You can also use resin spray though it's harder to find.

Master Zero
04-29-2003, 07:06 PM
I can hide them in my big Braska robe. The Sleeves work wonders. ^^

Maybe she does use that bag in her belt. Thats my only explanation.

Yuna
04-29-2003, 08:20 PM
The bag on her belt is far to small to fit one of the guns in, let along both of them.

heki-chan
04-29-2003, 09:49 PM
im planning on using carabeaners (umm i cant spell, those special clips for mountain climbing) to hook the guns onto the metal-rings on my belt^_^

otherwise, con-security would take them away^_^;

as for the actual-vid.game theories...i hav no idea^_^;; maybe its lik pokeballs, that can shrink and grow X_X;

Master Zero
04-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Maybe you just add water to them! ^^()

In any case, it'll be fun to see what the Yuna cosplayers will handle the whole gun situation.

Yuna
04-30-2003, 04:25 AM
It's called a bag boy ^_~

lol, I kid I kid.

Master Zero
05-01-2003, 12:11 AM
*thinks Bag Boy*.......I like. ^^