PDA

View Full Version : Kenshin Cosplayers

FweePockyGirl
04-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Just seeing who is doing a Kenshin cosplay...you'd figure with it being on Toonami several people might cosplay. (we were lacking in kenshins last year at the con >.<) Chobits looks like the overdone cosplay this time o.O Yea but I'm gonna be Suzume from Kenshin at random points ,whenever being the risque plum kills my diginity >.<, I will change into it for comfort and cuteness ^.^ Lol. I already know my friend is gonna be a Kenshin and that one of my con buddies is gonna be Yahiko (and we might have an Ayame and Kaoru If I want to make them for my friends..not likely)

But yea any other Kenshin cosplayers?

~Bishie

CattieBrie
04-30-2003, 07:29 AM
At some point in the near future my family, friends and I will be cosplaying a lot of the Kenshin Group. Here who's going to be who:

Kaoru - Me
Kenshin- Charlie (Twin Bro)
Sansuke- Emily (Friend)
Yahiko- Sara (Emily's 10-year-old sister)
Ayaka- Masako (My & Charlie's 6-year-old Half-Japanese cousin)
Suzume- Maoko (Masako's 4-year-old sister)

FweePockyGirl
04-30-2003, 10:58 AM
How awesome!! I want to see piccies of that yes indeed ::nod nod:: How will I ever compare in cuteness to a 4 yr old >.< lol oh well I guess when your 16 you arent supposed to be THAT cute. Make sure to send me lots of pics you pull that group off ^.^ When are you planning that for?

You PMed me on Cosplay Lab about this in case you didn't realize it was I ^.^

Hikaruchan
04-30-2003, 11:23 AM
My sister hasn't decided what she is wearing to the con yet. Next time I am in Louisville, she is supposed to give me the costumes she wants at con - so I can drive them there instead of her flying with just a limited number of them. So don't know yet if she will be wearing Kaoru

AshleyV
04-30-2003, 12:17 PM
I'm bringing Misao!

Giant Alucard
04-30-2003, 01:43 PM
I may be cosplaying as Saitou for the con, but I'm not sure yet.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-18-2003, 11:34 AM
Just for any Kenshin cosplayer to know....i will hunt you down to get your picture.....I LOVE MY KENSHIN-POO!