PDA

View Full Version : I want to go to Animazement in 2004... what should I know?

JoeBoeing
04-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Greetings all,

I want to make it to an out of state con and I've heard good things of this con. What is it like? I want to know before I make any final judgements.

What are the hotel staff and con staff like? How is the masquerade? How is the dealers room? How are the fans that attend?

I want to know what the atmosphere is like and stuff.

I'm sick of large cons that have over 8000 attendees and AX is just not fun anymore to me. Ani-Magic spoiled me con wise.

Also when should I buy my plane ticket and how much does it cost from LAX. When should I reserve my room at the host hotel?

I've never been to an out of state con before and would like advice.

Thanks,
Joe

Himemiya
04-29-2003, 06:16 PM
I've never been to a huge convention x.x So all I know is that az is small enough to be comfy, but big enough not to get boring.

The dealers room never seems to have a line other than the 20 minutes right before it opens... so thats good...

AZ usually runs out of hotel rooms for the sheraton around the beginning of April. I get my hotel room in february, but then again AZ is the only con i go to. ^^;

evaneko
04-30-2003, 02:42 PM
i dunno about the travel stuff ie plane tickets, hotel etc.. but animazement it really fun imo. it is MUUUUCCCCHHHH smaller than expo- a good thing imo ^^ and it is a very friendly intimate atmosphere, at least for me ^^ just my 2 cents