View Full Version : Looking for vinyl, pleather, knit

chisainekocat
06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm wondering if anybody has the following:

--pink vinyl (preferably with stretch)
--light blue vinyl
--gold pleather
--maroon polyester knit

I only need about 1/8th-1/4th of a yard of each. I'll be more specific with the colors if anybody does turn out to have some of this material. Thanks!

Dokudel
06-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Sorry I only have black and red pvc. ;.; I hope you find someone that has those colors for you.

Winter Divinity
06-21-2007, 03:13 AM
Hey I have some gold vinyl. I wouldn't called it pleather because it is kind of stiff, but maybe it could be of use to you. It's slightly textured, not like pvc. I also have some maroon fabric, but I don't know if it's polyester knit. It's non-stretch. I could send you some pictures/samples if you want. PM me. =)

Killmesarah
06-21-2007, 03:37 AM
I have some pink here, but it's hot pink:
http://sarahs4sale.livejournal.com/6997.html#cutid3

I used it for my Sailor Moon boots (more pics in my gallery)

Crystalike
06-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Have you tried the scrap upholstery bin at Hancock Fabrics? =3 They have a lot of what you're looking for.

chisainekocat
06-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Unfortunately, the Hancocks near me closed =(. I did look in the bin at my local JoAnn's, though. Unfortunately, they don't carry any of the stuff I need. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks for the offers! Miyori, I'm sending you a PM. Killmesarah, that is a really good deal on the vinyl, but I'm still debating on whether or not it's the color I need from looking at your PGSM pictures. Thank you though!

Crystalike
06-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Bummer...but good luck! ^_^