PDA

View Full Version : Need Space! Plush, Wall Scrolls, Games and Apparel

Blaze
06-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Like many others our 1 bedroom apartment is bursting at the seams, and we need to free up some space. And raise money for Otakon, All of our items have been treated with the upmost care! Non-smoking, pet free home. If you are interested, please PM me.

Until further notice items do not include shipping. We will accept money orders, and Paypal. Please include your ZIPCODE in replys, Thanks Much!

I will upload more items in due time, but for now look around. And happy shopping! :bigtu:

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/kandelon/

Plush
Wolf's Rain Kiba: $4Plushie that came with the box set, he has a botched autograph on his belly of Kibas voice. He also has a stitched flower in his mouth. (This I can remove via request)On Hold!

Fruits Basket Kyo Screen Cleaner: $7
He got used maybe twice, but otherwise clean. He just sat on my desk.

Pokemon "Psyduck": $5 W/o tags Never played with. Excellent conditionOn Hold

Pokemon "KFC Zubat": BO The original Tag is in tact however the white tag has been cut off. Otherwise great condition.

Wall Scrolls
Fruits Basket "Group" : $10 Groups Shot of Tohru with Zodiac animals

Final Fantasy X "Auron" Scroll: $10 Excellent Condition

Apparel
Naruto Hot Topic Jacket: $35 NEVER WORN ! W/o Tags, Brand New!

Mens "M" Matsuri Blue and Gold Vest: $25 Worn 1 Time, Includes Black Belt, Excellent condition, very comfortable for men with thinner build.

Mr. Saturn Hat: $15 Designed and Made by yours truly, The brim of the hat measures 22", tighter for an adult...but great for a child.

Video Games Excellent Condition, Discs Scratch Free
Legend of Dragoon: $5
Final Fantasy IX:$10
Both on Hold
Strategy Guide - Final Fantasy 8 - Excellent condition.$12/B.O.

Pins I will waiver shipping if you buy sets.
Tsubasa Chronicle Button Set: $3 Each or $5 for set

Misc. Pins: $1 Each or $4 for all. Minor Damage, all include backings. Kurapica (Hunter Hunter), Geisters Symbol, Naruto Konoha Village Leaf, Mashimaro rabbit, Saiyuki SanzoOn Hold, Street Fighter Cat Girl Pin(Her Name escapes me at the moment.)

Pleasure doing business with you ;)

+Gogo+
06-21-2007, 04:59 PM
I'll take legend of Dragoon, shipped to 30076. =3

Blaze
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
I'll take legend of Dragoon, shipped to 30076. =3

I Sowwy...:lost: I got an offer for both games earlier today, if for some reason they don't want them, I'll Pm you. K?