PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling Rinoa boots?

Eliseth
06-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Is anyone selling Rinoa boots? It's the last thing I'm looking for for my Rinoa Original cosplay costume. I found some combat boots at best from this one site but they want $50 for them. It's a bit much for just using them to Cosplay with. Just wondering if any of you have some boots you're willing to sell in a size 7 or 7 1/2. Thanks!

AnnAnime
06-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Well either way Cosplaying is a very expensive hobby no matter what. The only way you'll be able to get them at less than $50 may be to look in thrift stores or at Goodwill or salvation army for some combat boots. Sorry that I can't help you more.

Kesra
06-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Try army surplus stores or flea markets!

Envel
06-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Well either way Cosplaying is a very expensive hobby no matter what. The only way you'll be able to get them at less than $50 may be to look in thrift stores or at Goodwill or salvation army for some combat boots. Sorry that I can't help you more.

You must not have a Wal-Mart where you live...

I bought a good pair of Rinoa boots from Wal-Mart for about $20 last year, you might try there again when it's fall. Or you can always try eBay.

elanems
06-23-2007, 09:41 AM
I suggest you get a boot that looks something like this: http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Army-Style-Boot/FOLADE-BLK.html. You're going to have to add the big buckle-y things by yourself (most people use elastic band to 'wrap' it around the boots), since no pair of boots, unless you get them commissioned, are going to come with those.

Thrift store is a good idea also; I found some ankle boots there that I plan on using for my Rinoa >_< (someday...) ;;;

Eliseth
06-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Wow! Thanks guys! I'll start shopping around to see what I can find. :)