PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter cosplayers in Northern VA (for book release)?

MaryRyanBogard
06-23-2007, 01:07 AM
This is a big longshot, but...

Is anyone attending the "Midnight Magic" party (aka "Deathly Hallows" book release) at the B&N in Fairfax, VA? If so, what do you plan to wear to it?

Like I said, this is a longshot, but I figured maybe there's at least one HP fan local to me who isn't going to Otakon/the Baltimore B&N that night for whatever reason (couldn't afford it, has school/work during the day, etc.).

Nekko
06-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I go to the one near vcc and yes I am going. Gotta show my Slytherin love for Snape!

TwistedFates
06-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Cho Chang here! I'm going to either the B&N or Borders right by Tysons. Hopefully, I can drag some others into cosplaying a bit...

innfinity
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm going! Probably as teenage Tom Riddle...

Haven't decided which B&N yet though - the one in Tysons is closest, but the one in Reston is having a "Mid-Summer Hallows Ball", which sounds intriguing. On the B&N website they've all the locations listed and the events each one will be having.

Hope to see some of you all on the 20th!

MaryRyanBogard
07-03-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm actually going to this B&N (http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do?store=2937), and unless I hear from a group of Marauders in need of a Padfoot or a would-be Golden Trio in need of a Ron (and neither group would mind a crossplayer) going to that very location, I'm going as Ginny.

Also, while I'm not going to the movie (which is the weekend before), I wouldn't object to a post-movie gathering if anyone's game (and if I can get a ride).