PDA

View Full Version : .

kenhidaka
04-30-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going as:

Friday - Seifer from FF8
Saturday - Joey from Yu-gi-oh (battle city outfit)
Sunday - Ken from Weiss Kreuz (battle outfit)

For all the masquarades and cosplay skit times but not the dance party I'll still probably be Joey.

Mekou
04-30-2003, 12:44 AM
I know your probably didn't mean to amke a new thread but I'll say thign anyway.

JOEYYYYY! *glomps* If you see an Isis (non-battle) running towards you screaming "Joey" it will probably me me. XD

nah don't worry. I'm much too shy and insecure to do something like that. *shifty eyes* Really..I am. *whistles innocently*

kenhidaka
04-30-2003, 12:48 AM
First of all, I love to see Isis too so it will be cool to see you too.

Secondly, don't worry about glomping me. I'll just be prepared for it and be ready to plant my feet down.

Thirdly, are you trying to join Kaibacarbone's cosplay group? Or offering your services to him?

Mekou
04-30-2003, 01:09 AM
Am I trying to join? Er..no. Am I offering my services to him.. er maybe. I recall that I volunteered to be in the masq if he needed me but I there hasn't been any reply to that.

I'd so love to glomp you but I'd be to scared. ^.^ <--*is chicken poo*

kaiba
04-30-2003, 06:49 AM
And if either of you see a Black Magician Girl running to glomp either of you, with a Malik trailing behind her, that'll be me.

kenhidaka
04-30-2003, 01:54 PM
ok then I'll still see you anyways and I'll be keeping my eyes out for kaiba then. ^_^

Ryukka
04-30-2003, 03:19 PM
XD I'm like Mekou, I don't think I'd be able to glomp a stranger

But just incase, my squall and joey obession may make me do other wise so prepare yourself X3;; *is such a retarded fangirl XD*

Mekou
04-30-2003, 03:55 PM
And just in case I'm still chicken poo at AN...

*glomps kenhidaka in Joey cosplay* ^_______~

Beatrix
04-30-2003, 10:35 PM
Don't worry KenHidaka loves to be glomped:) He got glomped by a Rinoa last year at AN, it was very amusing.

kenhidaka
04-30-2003, 11:10 PM
right..........

anyways I better bring along some padding to land on if you take me out by the legs or something like that? gotta keep myself cushioned.

heki-chan
05-01-2003, 12:14 AM
WAHHH!!!!!! Seifer!!!! *_*
my bf is being Seifer tooo!! u guys hafta meetup for photos!!! *_*

wahahh^_^

~heki

kenhidaka
05-01-2003, 12:31 AM
It's cool...I just wish that Kaibacarbone replies back if he wants my services in the cosplay skit and I also have a idea as well for it.

heki - ok I'll take shots with your b/f. Just look for me around there on friday. Look for a really tall seifer.

Mekou
05-01-2003, 01:41 AM
You lucky bum Heki! >.< I tried to get my bf (Galeon from the sma board just in case ya didn't know ^_~) to cosplay but he's camera shy. The only cosutme he was willing to do was Larva. I really wished he did cosplay Larva then all the stuff I bought for Miyu wouldn't have gone to waste. -.- </offtopic>

Hmm...I'll probably end up e-mailing Kaibacarbone in the next couple of days to see he needs my services as well. >_>

kenhidaka
05-01-2003, 11:11 AM
yeah I'm probably gonna e-mail him too just to ask if he needs my services as well.

I got my sister, her friend and my cousin going with me

I don't know what day they gonna be who but I do know who they are going as.

kenhidaka
05-01-2003, 11:19 AM
yeah I'm probably gonna e-mail him too just to ask if he needs my services as well.

I got my sister, her friend and my cousin going with me

I don't know what day they gonna be who but I do know who they are going as.