PDA

View Full Version : Rikku; FFX - @_@ the shoes, and ribbion things

Ryukka
04-30-2003, 04:02 PM
I've been looking all over for a clear picture of the ribbions on her shirt, mainly the sliver things at the top, and haven't been too successful, does anyone have a picture of them?

Also, her shoes. @_@ I can't seem to figure out how to make them. Any help would be greatly apreciated. ^_^

Collie
04-30-2003, 04:52 PM
My little silver buckle type things that holds the black to the bikini top..... are made from pieces of a remote control. XD

And painted Silver.
~*~Collie~*~

Limeyaku
04-30-2003, 05:59 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11410

see my post second from the bottom there for reference pics and whtnot. ^_^

you're talking about ffX rikku right??

my shoes were normal black dress shoes, i painted the heel beige and covered them with brown pleather. the boots were sleeves/tubes/whatever and i made the brown pleather topper to hold them up. ^_^;; dont know how helpful ( or not ) that was.

Ryukka
04-30-2003, 06:52 PM
^_^ thanks alot x3 you really saved me from going crazy.. well more crazy atleast o_O;;. And yuup, FFX Rikku ^_^.

Collie
04-30-2003, 07:47 PM
Whoops I wasn't paying attention, lol. Sorry... ;--;
~*~Collie~*~

DarkGunner
04-30-2003, 09:27 PM
I am too having a hard time making the boots. o_O I found some boots that look exactly like em' but they were $100. Way out of my price range. I was just thinking of buying some boots and then making tan boot covers. *prays they look ok*

Limeyaku
04-30-2003, 10:58 PM
actually collie, it was easy to misunderstand cuz it can actually apply to both rikkus! XD it actually took me a while to guess which one was meant ^_^;;; crazy! ah, the irony. ^_^

Mandy Mitchell
05-01-2003, 04:15 AM
I purchased black Mandarin Kung Fu shoes for FFX Rikku. They're really comfortable and easy to walk around in.

As for the shirt, they look like belts sewn into the shirt. I used black vinyl and buckles on my shirt.

sefie_tilmitt
05-01-2003, 04:28 PM
I made boot covers for my boots, since she actually is wearing boots. Also, if you can get your hands on a Rikku vinyl action figure, they help about a bagazillion percent. I was able to finish my costume much easier once I got my Rikku action figure.

Carmila
05-02-2003, 08:01 AM
Oh, for the ribbons - I found wired ribbon by the yard at Hancock fabric two days ago that almost matches the ribbons on the back of Rikku exactly! You may want to try that!

yuffieleonheart
05-02-2003, 05:03 PM
*_* and i was looking as how the ingame rikku X-2 has 4 bows and cg had 5 bows *_*

Yuna
05-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Mandy Mitchell
I purchased black Mandarin Kung Fu shoes for FFX Rikku. They're really comfortable and easy to walk around in.

As for the shirt, they look like belts sewn into the shirt. I used black vinyl and buckles on my shirt.

I could just grop your FFX Rikku ALL DAY LONG. *drools* And I'm sure it will be the same with Lulu. I had a dream you wore and it was dead on perfect except for the lace x__x You must prove my subconsious wrong.

Ryukka
05-10-2003, 01:23 PM
^__^ Thanks alot everyone, you all where really helpfull. x3;; Hopefully I'll finish it in time

Mandy Mitchell
05-11-2003, 05:31 AM
Nessa,

I found some really good applique for my Lulu costume. I tried testing different colors on the applique, but it didn't turn out right. So I decided to leave it white, but it's still really nice though.

Ryukka,

You're welcome!