PDA

View Full Version : Props for my Toad (X-Men) Cosplay...I need ideas.

IX.DemyxIsMyBoi
06-27-2007, 08:28 PM
I hate to go propless...it just bother's me. Props allow me to be more dynamic with my poses (at least until sunday when I've run myself ragged and can't conviunce myself to pose well) But anyway, I only have two ideas, and one's almost done anyway...

So, I'm doing the MOVIEVERSE Toad, and I was wondering if anyone had a prop idea for it. I've got two, Maybe a pole about the size of a bow-staff since he briefly uses one in the movie and I have some good pose ideas, and those goggles he wears with the weird lenses in that seen where he's painting that machine. (the only require lenses)

So..any other ideas? These just seem so dull...

Etsu
06-30-2007, 09:24 PM
For a comedic effect, you could have a couple of those giant toy bugs.

pmastamonkmonk
07-01-2007, 12:18 AM
A little plush froggie?

:3 Go for the yaoi and carry a Kurt plush! XD People slash the two of them crazy-like.

But, yeah, bugs like Etsu suggested would be cool. Little gummy bugs so you could eat them ;3

featherweight
07-01-2007, 06:45 AM
oh i know maybe just few stray feathers you could put in the corners of your mouth

IX.DemyxIsMyBoi
07-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Lol, yeah, the bug this is good, and my mom suggested gummy worms, and yeah, I could probably make a movie-verse Kurt plushie! That'd be cute!

Heh, I watched the movie this morning, and cosidered the feather thing too! XD That's just too funny, I just HAVE to do that.