PDA

View Full Version : What are you cosplaying?

junkeemunky
06-28-2007, 01:13 AM
So, what do you plan on cosplaying for Yaoi-con '07?

So far, it looks like my gf, a couple of friends, and I will be representing One Piece as much as we possibly can. XD I might try to fit in a revamp of Final Fantasy : Tactics Advance, as well.

Tohma
06-28-2007, 01:23 AM
I..don't know XD basically its up to the people I go with and if I can actually afford to fly out there this year. I know we have some "secret" Naruto costumes planned. We do Naruto every year. As far as the other outfits...guess I'll have to wait and see what everyone decides ^^

Yukari Kaiba
06-29-2007, 01:30 AM
i plan on debuting my Ulquiorra cosplay, and i most likely will either bring my Renji cosplay or my Byakuya cosplay, depending on how im feeling XD

Northern
06-29-2007, 09:33 AM
I havent completely decided yet, but I will most likely have Muraki from Decendands of Darkness, Soubi from Loveless and a secret cosplay for the masqurade. If one of the costumes doesnt work for some reason, Ill bring Youji from Weib Kreuz.

Jujubeans
06-30-2007, 02:40 AM
My costumes:

-"Sleepytime" Orochimaru
-Pimp Sohma Kyo

And if I'm up to it I'll hunt up my Iori costume. ^__^

keriko
07-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Hoping it all fits in my suitcase I plan to bring Crown Clown version of Allen Walker from D.Gray-man. Pictures coming soon... ie in September. ^^;

If i can fit another quick costume in there as well i will. Hopefully one that doesn't require a wig. ^^

Imari-chan
07-03-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm hoping I'll be able to attend Yaoi Con this year. The only costume I have planned so far if I do go is Kia Welbehenna from Zettai Fukuju Meirei/Absolute Obedience. I may bring other Boys Love cosplay and some other costumes, if I am able to attend Yaoi con all the days. (^^);

Northern
07-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Ohhh Kia! I was thinking about bringing Louis, but I really want to make the entire costume out of leather, and its a little too expensive for me right now...including hot in SF. Hmm, maybe if I save, I can still do it in time for yaoi-con, if not, there is always next year!

yoshikochan
07-03-2007, 10:36 PM
I'll be bringing Yukimura (pj version and regular version) and hopefully finish Saeki, and maybe also work on Taichi Dan and maybe a surprise from The Prince of Tennis. I'll probably come as Naoji (Meine Liebe) too, if I'm not bringing too many other costumes. I had this crazy inspiration to try to do Masami from Nodame Cantible ^^ ; we'll see about that though... it's the fro I want. XD With the little bows.

Vasyenka
07-04-2007, 06:18 AM
It's still pretty early yet... But so far I'm planning on Soldier!Shiki (Togainu no Chi) and Kamui (X/1999). May or may not work on a Soul Calibur outfit I've been planning to do for like, a few months.

Karisu-sama
07-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Tenipuri / Prince of Tennis, of course, for starters... :)

Milai Sapphire
07-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Tenipuri of course to join Karisu-sama and yoshikochan. There's a special tenipuri outfit in there too, hopefully it'll happen for y-con. Possibly Lamento, TnC, and Silver Chaos. But we'll see what I have time to make and complete.

And then, I might be Mine (Nodame LA version) to go with yoshikochan's Masami (+ other friends as Nodame and Chiaki).

Rewearing Villetta too, for Ellome's Jeremiah and Chas' Kewell for Code Geass too XD

ayonoi
07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I am doing Lamento cosplay (Konoe), Trinity Blood (Brother Petros) and Saiyuki (Ukoku). I might be able to do the Yami no Matsuei outfit I am planning as well as the Wild Adapter one but I am not sure. The first three are for sure XD

junkeemunky
07-07-2007, 01:30 AM
I..don't know XD basically its up to the people I go with and if I can actually afford to fly out there this year. I know we have some "secret" Naruto costumes planned. We do Naruto every year. As far as the other outfits...guess I'll have to wait and see what everyone decides ^^

Hahaha, I'm the same way with One Piece - every year, dude. It's always cool to see groups from series though, so maybe I'll find you guys at the con and take pics. :D

junkeemunky
07-07-2007, 01:31 AM
i plan on debuting my Ulquiorra cosplay, and i most likely will either bring my Renji cosplay or my Byakuya cosplay, depending on how im feeling XD

Awesome! Also, I am totally looking for you at SacAnime, because I'll be sporting my Zangetsu costume.

junkeemunky
07-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Tenipuri / Prince of Tennis, of course, for starters... :)

Dude, I get blown away like... every single year I see you guys. XD Also, my gf tried your binding technique for Fanime, and it was AWESOME.

junkeemunky
07-07-2007, 01:35 AM
I am doing Lamento cosplay (Konoe), Trinity Blood (Brother Petros) and Saiyuki (Ukoku). I might be able to do the Yami no Matsuei outfit I am planning as well as the Wild Adapter one but I am not sure. The first three are for sure XD

I was planning on doing Lilith, or possibly someone else from Trinity Blood, for Ycon. But my gf wants to do Cain now, so I'll probably end up wearing the costume to Fanime next year - more time to work on it, and pour money into it. XD

digimel11
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
eee it's really early still but IF I can go *crosses fingers* I'm going to have several Prince of Tennis costumes and Edgar from Pandect for sure. Been debating some others but it all depends on what I can afford to make by then~ Possibly break out the Sukisyo again if I can get my group back together.

yoshikochan
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Wah, you have to come Melly!! *glomps* Aitai >.< we can totally complete all the schools if you come =D (*daydreaming*)

Milai Sapphire
07-11-2007, 03:00 AM
eee it's really early still but IF I can go *crosses fingers* I'm going to have several Prince of Tennis costumes and Edgar from Pandect for sure. Been debating some others but it all depends on what I can afford to make by then~ Possibly break out the Sukisyo again if I can get my group back together.

Yes you must come :D :D :D It wouldn't be the same without you ^^ All the PoT we wanna do~~ :3

Ryshili
07-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Most likely Emishi from Get Backers again

And Manfred von Karma from Phoenix Wright.

I really need to get more cosplays. *nodnod*

DayDreamerNessa
07-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I know i'm bringing-

-tohru honda- fruits basket
-fujioka haruhi- host club

unsure- utena

Kuro Yue
07-16-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm hoping I can make it this year (just turned legal last month X3), but things are going to be tight.

If I do make it, I'm only bringing one costume (since it was a rush decision to come in the first place), as well as my cosplay partner. We're going as Sunao and Sora, in the thief/kaitou outfits. :3

EDIT - My cosplay partner just roped me into doing Weiss Kreuz - I'll be Schuldig, she'll be Omi.

KawaiiYuraSama
07-24-2007, 04:57 PM
If I actually go to Yaoi-con I will be cosplaying as: Kai from Kizuna, yohji from Weiss Kreuze, and Nagi from Weiss Kreuze Gluhen.

CosplayerJJ
07-25-2007, 02:49 AM
I'm going as Zora Tunic Link from Ocarina of Time and a surprise character if I get the hair I need in time.

TseUq
07-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Hahaha, I'm the same way with One Piece - every year, dude. It's always cool to see groups from series though, so maybe I'll find you guys at the con and take pics. :D

Me and my friends are going to have a few groups goin lol....we all have a Bleach and Naruto cosplay and we will have a surprise group to unveil :D

Out of those I will be doing Orihime or Hitsugaya from Bleach and Karin from Naruto ^^

Ryshili
07-26-2007, 05:35 AM
Knowing as of now?

Haruhi Emishi (GetBackers)

Manfred von Karma/Gou Karuma (Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban)

The Mer
07-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Kankurou and Kisame. Possibly something else if friends do group cosplay with me.

JenovaHeart
07-29-2007, 11:49 AM
I'll be cosplaying Kadaj from Advent Children =3. The rest of my group is also doing some FF7. I believe we have a Sephiroth, Loz, Yazoo, and an Aeris/Cloud

KittyCatChi
08-01-2007, 03:42 AM
I decided on my list and i'll be bringing Dietirch normal/pajamas(trinity blood), Dante normal/yaoi~_^(Devil May Cry1), Trish normal/anime episode4(DMC1), and Ayase(Okane ga nai) ^.^

thebothan
08-01-2007, 08:09 PM
If I go I'll do my Inuyasha again, and Maybe Miroku if I can get it ready by then. I go to school in SF, so I may be able to go, I know some people from my school's anime club plan to go... so, I'll find out how they plan to get there.

Eurobeat King
08-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I made up the list of my costumes for Yaoi-con. Whether or not I actually wear them is something else.. :thumbsup: But here's the list:

Shinji Ikari w/ Pen-Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Trowa Barton (Mariemaya Uniform) from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Hibiki Takane from Last Blade 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2
Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S from Initial D

I'll figure out a schedule as the con grows closer, but most likely it'll be Trowa on Friday, Ryosuke & Hibiki on Saturday, and Shinji on Sunday.

See you all in a few months!

YUKAI-HANA ☆
08-04-2007, 08:23 AM
possibly sunao from sukisyo I want to start a cosplay group but things are well difficult.

vasher
08-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Mmm, yaoi.

I'll be bringing DMC2 Dante, Vergil (DMC3), Sephiroth, and possibly one other.

Leishu
08-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Mmm, yaoi.

I'll be bringing DMC2 Dante, Vergil (DMC3), Sephiroth, and possibly one other.

That rocks, Vasher. Our signature bishie "Dante" has retired his Dante costume (in favor of Virgil) since last year. I was a little worried that DMC awesomeness was going out of style. I was glad to see a TON of creative and original Dante cosplays at ToA, though, and am glad to see that trend continued at Y-con. :D

KittyCatChi
08-08-2007, 04:01 AM
That rocks, Vasher. Our signature bishie "Dante" has retired his Dante costume (in favor of Virgil) since last year. I was a little worried that DMC awesomeness was going out of style. I was glad to see a TON of creative and original Dante cosplays at ToA, though, and am glad to see that trend continued at Y-con. :D

Oh you people have no idea what's in store for you all *insert evil laugh here* XD

Leishu
08-08-2007, 12:50 PM
I know pretty well what I have in store for me. It's hard not to. I'm one of the poster-children for this con. :p

BART Boy
08-08-2007, 07:17 PM
wow how did I pass up this sucker? XD

I know for a fact that I can't leave the fabled RPD uniform but for Yaoi Bingo Night I'm gonna borrow a San Mateo PD uniform just for that XD

because I dun live that far I can change into any costume but I definately will do that XD I might bring my FMA uniform but we shall see <3

Ellome
08-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Rewearing Villetta too, for Ellome's Jeremiah and Chas' Kewell for Code Geass too XD

Viletta! I love your Viletta <3 I gotta get myself in gear to finish up Jeremiah, if I don't go nuts & remake the whole thing >_>

TEMPTING. But no.

Listo is somewhat of the following:
- Takakura Takeo (Mahou Tsukai Tai!)
- Claude 'K.' Winchester (Gravitation)
- Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
- Jeremiah Gottwald (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
- Ichijou Takuma (Vampire Knight)
- Nakajima Hideaki (Gakuen Heaven)
- Yagami Light (Deathnote)
- Ibu Shinji (Prince of Tennis)

+ something Host Club more than likely? I haven't decided whom :x Probably Kyouya.

List subject to change & all that @D@

Tohma
08-16-2007, 01:41 AM
Doesn't look like any of my friends can afford to go this year and I can't afford to stay in a hotel room myself so looks like I"m going to miss out on all the fun *tear*

Hope everyone has fun and take lots of pictures ^^

Leishu
08-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Doesn't look like any of my friends can afford to go this year and I can't afford to stay in a hotel room myself so looks like I"m going to miss out on all the fun *tear*

Hope everyone has fun and take lots of pictures ^^

There are LOTS of people looking for hotel buddies on the Y-con site! You shouldn't give up! :o

Hikaru-Jan
08-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Oh wow I missed this thread. My plans may change, but I plan on doing Imari (Bible Black) and possibly Franziska von Karma (Pheonix Wright). There's a possiblity of having some Rumble Roses stuff, too. =3

jimmycosplay
08-24-2007, 11:54 AM
hmm i have some cosplays planned with imari if we are able to finish them and go all the days. :p

ritsuka aoyagi. loveless
itsuki koizumi. the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
lelouch lamperouge. code geass

might change...

Chibi Chichiri
08-24-2007, 03:47 PM
So far, my plans consist of Jr. (most likely Ep.3 unless a miracle happens and I have Ep.2 done in time) and Zexion. Maybe Leon, if I feel up to doing him.

junkeemunky
08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I made up the list of my costumes for Yaoi-con. Whether or not I actually wear them is something else.. :thumbsup: But here's the list:

Shinji Ikari w/ Pen-Pen from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Trowa Barton (Mariemaya Uniform) from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Hibiki Takane from Last Blade 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2
Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S from Initial D

I'll figure out a schedule as the con grows closer, but most likely it'll be Trowa on Friday, Ryosuke & Hibiki on Saturday, and Shinji on Sunday.

See you all in a few months!

(huuuuuuge grin) :D I will definitely have to find you in your Last Blade cosplay, I am such a huge fan of the games. Looking forward to seeing that.

Imari-chan
08-24-2007, 07:30 PM
So far, as Jimmy said, if I am able to go all the days, I will bring...

Kyouya Garyuu (Gyakuten Saiban 4 / Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney)
Akira (Togainu no Chi) - Hoping my Shiki will make it.
Soubi (Loveless)
Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Suzaku (Code Geass)
1 Other Boys Love Game Cosplay

I am trying my best to make it all the days, can't wait to see some of you guys there. (^^)

Apsara
08-25-2007, 12:31 PM
;_; I just realized I can't bring Calintz's sword and I have absolutely no room in my suitcase for his shirt. I'd crush the collar feathers.

I might be bringing Kurikara. Can't bring his sword. >_< I'll have to figure out something with his elaborate headdress if I do bring him.

Milai Sapphire
08-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Viletta! I love your Viletta <3 I gotta get myself in gear to finish up Jeremiah, if I don't go nuts & remake the whole thing >_>

TEMPTING. But no.

Wah~ But I love your Orange-kun :3 <3 I'm so close to wanting to remake my outfit, well everything except the cape. XD; Definitely doing some touching up on the wig tho~ But no time to remake anything yet. XD; I will remake it one day, and hehe, more Villetta outfits to come probably including amnesia Villetta~ X3

Lesse my list be as follows:

Werne (Silver Chaos)
Asato (Lamento)
Akazawa (SeiRu - Prince of Tennis)
Jackal (Rikkaidai Prince of Tennis) (definitely wanna play with bald wig for this one XD)
Viletta (Code Geass) w/Ellome and Chas !!~ =3

Not sure if I'll be doing the following or not:

Muromachi (Yamabuki - Prince of Tennis)
Hiyoshi (Hyoutei Prince of Tennis) (?)
Chitose (Shitenhouji Prince of Tennis) (?)
Eduard Meine Liebe (?)

Nobody No. XIII
08-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Greetings from the East Coast!

I'll be cosplaying Tooru from Princess Princess, and Shido from Night Walker (both are rather obscure anime ^^;; ).

I'll also be cosplaying Roxas from KH2, but not for long..He'll probably only make a short appearance on Sunday.<3

Leishu
08-25-2007, 06:30 PM

I'll be cosplaying Tooru from Princess Princess, and Shido from Night Walker (both are rather obscure anime ^^;; ).

I'll also be cosplaying Roxas from KH2, but not for long..He'll probably only make a short appearance on Sunday.<3

OOoo... I want pictures of both your Tohru and your Shido. Those happen to be two of my favored relatively recent releases (well, Nightwalker's not so recent, but it rocks!). :]

Nobody No. XIII
08-25-2007, 11:33 PM
OOoo... I want pictures of both your Tohru and your Shido. Those happen to be two of my favored relatively recent releases (well, Nightwalker's not so recent, but it rocks!). :]

Well, neither cosplays are done just yet. The only think I have are shoes for Shido.><; I've yet to purchase a wig for him just yet...

Tooru is much more complete. I've got a wig, shoes, and a dress all picked out for him.

Yaoicon will be my debut for both of those costumes. *excited* And my Roxas costume will be making its second West Coast con appearance (my first west coast con was Sakuracon in Seattle)..

Ellome
08-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Wah~ But I love your Orange-kun :3 <3 I'm so close to wanting to remake my outfit, well everything except the cape. XD; Definitely doing some touching up on the wig tho~ But no time to remake anything yet. XD; I will remake it one day, and hehe, more Villetta outfits to come probably including amnesia Villetta~

Aw, thank you ^^; I fixed up my wig a few days ago since it got a little damaged from the ride back from AX, so I'd really like to finish this up! :D Needs cape & gloves still. But thank you~ know I adore your Viletta. Gottabegenki's playing with us in Cornelia, too :D

And <3 Eduard :D I wanna do Meine Liebe cosplay one day. :)

Is Princess Princess obscure? I don't see a lot of cosplay from it, but it seems to be pretty known :D But I'm looking forward to your Shidou; I'd like to do that myself one day. I really liked that anime.

Milai Sapphire
08-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Aw, thank you ^^; I fixed up my wig a few days ago since it got a little damaged from the ride back from AX, so I'd really like to finish this up! :D Needs cape & gloves still. But thank you~ know I adore your Viletta. Gottabegenki's playing with us in Cornelia, too :D

And <3 Eduard :D I wanna do Meine Liebe cosplay one day. :)

Yay~~ Gottabegenki as Cornelia~ That will be awesome XD Looking forward to the awesome pictures. My mind is running crazy right now at the thought of it.

When you do ML let me knows~ I'll play with you ^__^ and my roommate too (who does Naoji) :3

Ellome
08-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Yay~~ Gottabegenki as Cornelia~ That will be awesome XD Looking forward to the awesome pictures. My mind is running crazy right now at the thought of it.

When you do ML let me knows~ I'll play with you ^__^ and my roommate too (who does Naoji) :3

I know EBK got some, and that he had uploaded some from AOD earlier, but not all of them - I haven't checked since then, though! :O It was pretty amazing :D :D

Okay! :D I think it's more something I've wanted to do but haven't really gotten around to it. YCon = dance card is full, but definitely sometime in the future. Mmyes. I was originally thinking Naoji, but I ended up liking Orphe a lot - and I have this thing for capes XD So it'd work out pretty awesomely. I should finish that series some day......

JenovaHeart
08-29-2007, 11:10 AM

Random: Yay! You're going to AnimeUSA as Yazoo. Need a Kadaj? ^.^

hojou
08-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Either Rob Lucci and Knuckles.

arora_kayd
09-04-2007, 12:02 AM
I'll be going as Vincent Valentine, dragging along a Cid, a Reeve (all FFVII) and which ever lovely costume(s) Ickarous (http://members.cosplay.com/member/66712/) decides to bring (if she can get time off work).

I have not yet been successful in bribing my two other friends into dressing...but there is still time.

Nobody No. XIII
09-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Random: Yay! You're going to AnimeUSA as Yazoo. Need a Kadaj? ^.^

I'm actually not going to AnimeUSA this year.. I've got school expenses to deal with, and Yaoicon is going to put me back quite a bit financially.. I will be cosplaying Yazoo at Katsucon, though. Perfect time for a full suit of leather, ne?

Hope to see you there~.

DarkenedWings
09-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh god this con is way too soon. @.@ Not readyyyyy~

I will be bringing:

-Phoenix from Phoenix Wright (will have an Edgeworth/Franziska with me and possibly a Larry and von Karma)
-Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club (if everything works out we'll have everyone except Hikaru)
-Timejump Sasuke (Naruto)
-Sasori (Naruto)

deathlydee
09-07-2007, 02:26 AM
awww im so upset i live in Australia! :bigcry:
id so love to see people in yaoi anime cosplays though.. is anyone going to do Ai no Kusabi, Kyou kara maou or Enzai: Falsely accused? that'd be HOT :D but youd need all the cast because if you only went as Guys from Enzai youd just look like a hobo street punk =/

haruki
09-12-2007, 04:35 AM
Ahh, I'm so frustrating about yaoi con. Is Saturday the most important day?? Cause I'm a "full weekend or I'm out" kinda thing. You know, you sorta want the full exp of the event, right? ^_^

If I do go, I'll either be Keisuke from Togainu no Chi, Lambo from KHR..but if not either those two, then Bridget from GG. Ahhh!! O__o But that's if I can show up!! *tears*

Nobody No. XIII
09-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Ahh, I'm so frustrating about yaoi con. Is Saturday the most important day?? Cause I'm a "full weekend or I'm out" kinda thing. You know, you sorta want the full exp of the event, right? ^_^

If I do go, I'll either be Keisuke from Togainu no Chi, Lambo from KHR..but if not either those two, then Bridget from GG. Ahhh!! O__o But that's if I can show up!! *tears*

It is a three day con. If it's anything like any of the other weekend cons I've been to, they probably have excellent programming for all three days. Yaoi fans from all around the world flock to San Francisco for this con, so I imagine that it's well worth it.

JenovaHeart
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
I'll be going as Vincent Valentine, dragging along a Cid, a Reeve (all FFVII) and which ever lovely costume(s) Ickarous (http://members.cosplay.com/member/66712/) decides to bring (if she can get time off work).

I have not yet been successful in bribing my two other friends into dressing...but there is still time.

Yay! *GLOMP* Hooray for FF7 cosplays!

Imari-chan
09-13-2007, 01:28 AM

Keisuke~ :D Me and my Shiki are doing Togainu hopefully if we both can make it. XD It'll be awesome to do a small group there.

DragonKeeper
09-13-2007, 02:26 AM
Vegetto- Dragonball Z
Vash the Stampede- Trigun

:D

Leishu
09-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Wooo... a Vash!

I absolutely love seeing Vash cosplays. :]

cherryteagirl5
09-13-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm going as Nagi from Hayate: The Combat Butler.
My bf will be Hayate and my friend will be Maria.

DragonKeeper
09-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Wooo... a Vash!

I absolutely love seeing Vash cosplays. :]

don't be afraid to glomp me! :D I LOVE GLOMPS! as long as its not a painful tackle to the floor.

just give me heads up like screaming randomly "VASH! IM GONNA GLOMP YOU!" xD or something like that

Milai Sapphire
09-14-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm going as Nagi from Hayate: The Combat Butler.
My bf will be Hayate and my friend will be Maria.

YAY~~~ I <3 you for doing Hayate cosplay!~ Awesome choice, definitely have to get a picture of that at ycon =D Looking forward to seeing that ^^

Leishu
09-14-2007, 07:06 AM
don't be afraid to glomp me! :D I LOVE GLOMPS! as long as its not a painful tackle to the floor.

just give me heads up like screaming randomly "VASH! IM GONNA GLOMP YOU!" xD or something like that

*chuckle* Unfortunately, for all but one short part of the weekend I'll be wearing skirts (the whole skimpy girly outfits being part of my fare as a bishie) so I'll be more likely to say hello and how much your cosplay rocks if/when I see you. ;]

arora_kayd
09-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Yay! *GLOMP* Hooray for FF7 cosplays!

Hooray, hooray!

Ashadeus
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
This con really is way too soon.

But in a good way. Kinda. That typical omigawdI'msonotreadyforthisbutYAYyaoiupthewazoo... .thing.

To all those cosplaying from Weiss Kreuz, I salute you, and announce that I'll likely be wandering the halls as our dear Ran (Aya) Fujimiya...probably for the entire con. Maybe. Yaoi Con's the only place I've seen Weiss cosplayers in recent memory, so naturally I'll have to indulge. I might bring Sephiroth, Iori Yagami, perhaps a few others...but I'll definitely bring Fujimiya. That much is certain.

What isn't certain is if I'm actually going or not. This should be remedied in the coming weeks. I'll report back with a final answer...because I'm sure you're all dying to know. Yeah.

Nobody No. XIII: We need to talk hotel arrangements sometime soonish. Since apparently you have a room already? *prods*

Eurobeat King
10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
It's October already?? :eek: Y-con will be here before we know it..

I've had to drop a few costumes that weekend, so it'll be interesting if I even cosplay at all that weekend. But I should have a couple of costumes. As the con gets closer, I'll have a definite list. :)

Yukari Kaiba
10-03-2007, 04:19 PM
yay only 23 days left till yaoi con XD whos excited? :D

JenovaHeart
10-04-2007, 12:33 AM
yay only 23 days left till yaoi con XD whos excited? :D

Me! Me! Pick me! Oh, I'm excited! ME!

Yukari Kaiba
10-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Me! Me! Pick me! Oh, I'm excited! ME!

yay that makes us two excited people :D lol

JenovaHeart
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
yay that makes us two excited people :D lol

*grins* That can be taken quite differently... Mmm.

Yukari Kaiba
10-05-2007, 01:52 AM
*grins* That can be taken quite differently... Mmm.

haha XD oh man i cannot wait for this con

lotus seed
10-09-2007, 02:30 PM
YAY SHINOBI!

I'll be there as Kurosaki Isshin, and I'm bringing Urahara and Ryuuken with meeeee (yaaaaaay, crazy yaoi friends)!!!

Yukari Kaiba
10-09-2007, 09:40 PM
YAY SHINOBI!

I'll be there as Kurosaki Isshin, and I'm bringing Urahara and Ryuuken with meeeee (yaaaaaay, crazy yaoi friends)!!!

yay! :D come to the Bleach gathering on sunday - we're meeting in the lobby at 1 ^^ should be good times :D

lotus seed
10-09-2007, 10:06 PM
:rockon: Awesomesauce. We'll be there!

junkeemunky
10-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh sweet lord, this con is coming too fast. I have so much cosplay stuff left to complete. 8D Ehehehe, long nights, here I come...

Looks like my cosplays are going to be a bunch of One Piece costumes - Donquihote Doflamingo, Usopp (for a Wild West group), and Benn Beckman.

I also have a secret cosplay planned with one other person, but that's for Friday. :D

Yukari Kaiba
10-13-2007, 04:07 AM
woooo only 2 weeks to go, guys - everybody have their stuff done?

me? oh i need to restyle my Renji wig, and make some shoes to go with my Arrancar cosplay (yay for boot covers XD). and me & my brother need to work on my sword..but other than that im set :D

Nobody No. XIII
10-13-2007, 09:07 AM

me? oh i need to restyle my Renji wig, and make some shoes to go with my Arrancar cosplay (yay for boot covers XD). and me & my brother need to work on my sword..but other than that im set :D

Postponing my Shido cosplay for now... Couldn't get all of the costume constructed, and I don't want to rush it... Maybe next year.

Tooru is a go, though!<33

arora_kayd
10-15-2007, 03:37 AM

Ha ha! No... But closer than I thought I would be. I finished revamping the cape for my costume, but I still have to finish my friend's Reeve costume (stupid shoulder things of doom) and hem the sleeves for my friend's Cid costume.

Homework? Psh. Nobody actually needs to know how to use derivatives.

Ten days I'm so excited!

DragonKeeper
10-19-2007, 02:17 AM
oh man scratch my Vegetto costume. Just too busy with everything else, but at least my newly vamped Ryu Hayabusa/Ninja Gaiden/DOA costume will be done. and correctly designed lol.

but good ol Vash is still a good. might bring Kakashi Hatake with me as well. but we'll see since he's slightly revamped as well.

Eurobeat King
10-19-2007, 02:17 AM
One week to go! :) I'm excited, and glad I have the two days prior (Wednesday & Thursday) off to prepare for the con. (preparing swap-meet stuff and packing)

Anyone going to be there on Thursday night and if so, any pre-con cosplay? ;)

As of now, it looks like I'll only have one or two costumes for Yaoicon:

Shinji Ikari w/ Pen-Pen from Evangelion

Trowa Barton (Mariemaya-uniform) for the Gundam Wing gathering

Driving a smaller car to the con, so I won't have room for the FC. :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone finishing up! See you next week!

OniCourseMusha
10-19-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm gonna be there for the whole weekend. I am gonna work on my top secret cosplay (i'm not gonna tell u, you gonna be surprise and start laughing). I can tell you that it'll only take less than a day to complete and a very simple cosplay that I only perform.

Yukari Kaiba
10-19-2007, 01:24 PM
i might be stopping by on friday after school since i get out at 1 - i can just take bart from daly city and head on down there. what time does the con actually "open" on friday?

Psychotic Jei
10-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I think registration for the con starts at 1. If I read right.

Anyway...for me...cosplaywise.

Kazama Jin- Tekken (either 4's black/white version or 6's pimp suit...)
Godot- PW 3
Boyd- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach.- Bankai version.)

The Jeretic
10-20-2007, 01:56 AM
A little Jack action perhaps? Still unsure, might make it on Saturday if I can get down there :D!

yamidemonkyo
10-21-2007, 07:44 AM
hee hee i turned 18 just in the nick of time for yaoi-con lol.

um... I was thinking of going as danny phantom...

but i think i shall go as yami yugi instead.

Key05
10-21-2007, 05:45 PM
hee hee i turned 18 just in the nick of time for yaoi-con lol.

um... I was thinking of going as danny phantom...

but i think i shall go as yami yugi instead.

Just as I was about to give up I finally find another Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplayer! :bigtu:
I'm thinking of bringing my Bakura.
Strongly debating about my Kaiba. It's a bit much to drag 3000 miles on a plane though.

EniesLobby
10-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I'll be going as Luffy from One Piece all weekend.

Fri- Enies Lobby Outfit
Sat-Skypiea Arc
Sun-Original Outfit

My good friend will be cosplaying as Sanji along with me. So just look for the pair of us making mischief all weekend!

Imari-chan
10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
I will be going to Yaoi Con for only Friday. It'll be fun to see friends and hang out at Y-con. I am still choosing which cosplay to wear, but it will most likely be from Togainu no Chi. (^^)

arora_kayd
10-22-2007, 01:18 AM
I am gonna work on my top secret cosplay (i'm not gonna tell u, you gonna be surprise and start laughing). I can tell you that it'll only take less than a day to complete and a very simple cosplay that I only perform.

Ooo. Sounds exciting :3

DigitalLove
10-22-2007, 04:27 AM
AAAHHH IT'S SO CLOSE!
i'll be debuting my grimmjow (bleach) and MAYBE bringing my hisagi (bleach)

XD

Hanyaan
10-22-2007, 12:56 PM
grimmjow (bleach)

Do want! :D

I was hoping I could have finished a new cosplay (Vinegar Doppio) in time, but I was pwned by fabric and wig mishaps. I'm definitely going to be running around in my Giorno costume (so fabulous!), and I'll be taking my black-haired Howl, Lavi, and Ryuichi outfits as well. Repost costumes, but fun to wear anyway.

Miss Tea
10-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Gotta admit, I'm pretty excited to finally make it out to Yaoi-Con!

erm, as of right now, it looks like I'm going to be wearing Soi Fong ( BLEACH ) or Yoruichi ( BLEACH ), but I'm definitely leaning towards Soi Fong. :) planning for this convention really made me realize that I just dont crossplay often enough! haha! anywho, I'll be at the con Saturday and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and everyone's awesome costumes. YAY!

Eurobeat King
10-24-2007, 12:12 PM
I might be getting a haircut tomorrow (Thursday) and if I do, my hair will be too short for any cosplay, so if that happens I'll just take pictures all weekend in casual-clothes. :)

DigitalLove
10-24-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm definitely going to be running around in my Giorno costume (so fabulous!), and I'll be taking my black-haired Howl, Lavi, and Ryuichi outfits as well. Repost costumes, but fun to wear anyway.

oh noes, hanyaan is coming! sound the alarms! HIDE THE CHILDREN!!!

*runs away*

funsized yuni!
10-24-2007, 11:14 PM
fairy yuna!

Admantius
10-24-2007, 11:21 PM
I'll be going as Xigbar (KH2), Gaara (Naruto), anbu-Gaara, and hopefully Madarame Ikkaku (Bleach) if I can actually get him out of my bag unlike the last two cons. XD

ZOMG TWO DAYS.

Imari-chan
10-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Since I am not sure if my friends are doing any TnC cosplays with me, I am wearing Gunzi from Togainu no Chi for Yaoi Con tommorow since I am going only one day. It'll have some stuff added on this time I wear it. Let's see how many people know about Togainu no Chi this year. ;p

OniCourseMusha
10-29-2007, 05:47 AM
Ooo. Sounds exciting :3
Did you see my brain age cosplay? That was my top secret cosplay.

zell_dincht
10-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I'll be going as Xigbar (KH2), Gaara (Naruto), anbu-Gaara, and hopefully Madarame Ikkaku (Bleach) if I can actually get him out of my bag unlike the last two cons. XD

ZOMG TWO DAYS.

I know you! You guys had an awesome skit at the masq, and the Bleach gathering was great.

And it was awesome how you and Naruto kept "gang-banging" Sasuke at Uno, that was awesome, too.

Admantius
10-29-2007, 09:36 PM
I know you! You guys had an awesome skit at the masq, and the Bleach gathering was great.

And it was awesome how you and Naruto kept "gang-banging" Sasuke at Uno, that was awesome, too.

Aha! I know you too! Phoenix Wright and improv FTW. Yeah, it probably wasn't smart of her to sit between us, since most of the time I would give up a chance to actually win just to get at her. XD