PDA

View Full Version : Con Depression DX

Kakashi Hatake
06-29-2007, 02:50 PM
LOL I'm so excited for this con right now... cuz all my friends are at Expo. *sigh* BUT I'm making myself feel better by looking forward to this one!!!

Has this every happened to any of you?

-Kakashi-

yng_tr
06-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Same here, my friends went to anime expo this year and I was looking forward for NDK. Im already stressing about it :lol: I need help...

69naruto
06-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Same here Im stressed also got alot going on. Cant wait

Cosplay_Kitten
06-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Well I'm excited but I have a convention this coming weekend so I'm looking forward to that first ^^;

Alleria
06-30-2007, 10:33 PM
I have both depression and excitement. I'm kinda sad that I had to miss Expo, but happy I can go to Comicon, and hoping I'll be bale to get NDK's costumes done also. ::wiggles::
So I totally know how you feel!! I so can't wait to see some olds friends and hopefully meet new ones. Easiest way to meet people, give them pocky in the elevators. It's a great way to meet folks.

Reozu
06-30-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm extremly excited about NDK but also kinda worried that my group isn't gonna be done in time, but i can't wait to see everyone when its time!!!

Ditto
07-01-2007, 01:33 AM
I had planned on going to at least one other con this year, but instead I'm taking a two week trip to Japan...... which will definitly suck me dry of money (especially Akihabara). However, I'm freaking out that I won't have my costumes done by NDK, I leave for Japan in three weeks and then when I get back I will be busy nonstop for 2 weeks, and then (I think) that leaves 3 weeks till NDK, and two of those weeks I will be in school and adjusting since my school shut down) so it seems I am pretty much screwed since I don't have much done on my cosplay. wish me luck....

Alu-chan
07-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Haha, I actually just got back from Anime Expo myself, and boy did it make me miss this con. DX I've allready started the planning for this year! T^T

Curucar
07-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Haha, I actually just got back from Anime Expo myself, and boy did it make me miss this con. DX I've allready started the planning for this year! T^T
Diiiiiitooooo. I missed the lack of lines at NDK. x_x I had plenty of time to start planning my NDK costumes while in those AX lines. PLENTY.

Alu-chan
07-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Diiiiiitooooo. I missed the lack of lines at NDK. x_x I had plenty of time to start planning my NDK costumes while in those AX lines. PLENTY.

Haha, I know how that is. Now when someone next to me complains about the lines being long, I can turn to them and proudly say "Try standing in line at Anime Expo!" XD

And I didn't know you wen't to NDK, haha. I saw you at the Arrancar/Espada shoot (I was Ulquiorra there too). =o

Curucar
07-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Haha, I know how that is. Now when someone next to me complains about the lines being long, I can turn to them and proudly say "Try standing in line at Anime Expo!" XD

And I didn't know you wen't to NDK, haha. I saw you at the Arrancar/Espada shoot (I was Ulquiorra there too). =o
I didn't make that shoot, as it was sun or mon? I only really made the final fantasy shoot. :-X

Though I will be bringing Ulquiorra to NDK for an hour or two sat morning, or whenever the BLEACH shoot is there.