PDA

View Full Version : vampire hunter d

Lupe
08-28-2002, 02:38 PM
my friends want to go to a con as the cast of vampire hunter d, bloodlust, and i am going to most likely go as borgoff, and i am not able to find good pictures anywhere from which i could make costume sketches and then find patterns. all of the pictures could seem to be head shots.

so if anyone could post pictures, or give advice or opinions on borgoff, i would be really happy:D :D

Lady Somairot
08-29-2002, 12:15 AM
this page has a ton of vhdb screen shots... and if you can't find what you need there, you could make a request or something.

^_~ good luck and hooray for D costumes! ^_^_^

Mei Lan Chang
08-30-2002, 12:26 AM
Oooooh, Vampire Hunter D is so cool. The DVD sits in a golden aura high on my shelf so I can caress it lovingly each day.

arisuchan
08-30-2002, 01:37 PM
I liked bloodlust so much better than than first one. I forced my parents to watch it and they really liked it. Though my father kept going is that you?? everytime Charlotte was on the screen. *^^* He was being cute.

Though I must say it is difficult to find good bloodlust pics. Lady Somairot and I drew (well actually she did I watched *^^*) pictures of our costumes from the screen just pausing the dvd and drawing quickly. I do know there is an art book out, I think anime nation has it. I can't testify to the helpfulness for cosplay purposes of this book cause i have never seen it in person.

Lupe
08-30-2002, 02:53 PM
thanks

Lady Somairot
08-30-2002, 09:56 PM
O_O i just realized that the link didn't show. woops.....

aimeemajor.com/images/screenshots/vhd/

there. ^_~ she has the loads of screen shots i was talking about. gomen!!!

Carmila
09-03-2002, 05:37 PM
When I lived in Tokyo, I made it a point to go to the opening of VHD. I feel so inlove with the characterization (especially Carmila) that I went back 7 more times, which was rather expensive considdering seeing a movie in Tokyo was about 30 bucks a pop with the train fare!

Good luck with Borgoff! What an intersting character to cosplay.
Don't rely on the art book. The are original Amano sketches and they are mostly of D and about D.

Mei Lan Chang
09-03-2002, 07:13 PM
Bloodlust is MUCH better than the first one. I actually didn't like the first one much at all....mostly because the girl character was kinda dumb. Not to mention the animation of Bloodlush is like....superior to most animation. Period.

Carmila
09-05-2002, 12:23 PM
I totally agree!

Lupe
09-09-2002, 06:53 PM
good to know