PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High School Host Club uniform jacket

Sada-Akiko
06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
I really hope this is in the right forum..but I figured I'd ask here since there was a simmilar thread awhile back asking for places to buy a blue blazer. Now there was a link in that thread to a place called Chadwicks..which just so happens to have exactly what I am looking for. The only problem is I have no clue how they do their sales. Do they only accept credit card payment, or do they accept money orders or checks? I looked around and couldn't seem to find the answer to my question, so I was hoping maybe someone has bought from them before and would know the payment methods they accept.

Edit: Scratch that..I found what I was looking for and they only take credit cards. Too bad I don't have one, anyone know of anywhere else I could find one? I tried Haband but they don't have anything at the moment, and ebay isn't much help either.

cosplaysaint
06-30-2007, 08:38 AM
I think you can request for jacket only from here at a lower price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ouran-HighSchool-Host-Cosplay-Uniform-Costume-Original_W0QQitemZ280129885554QQihZ018QQcategoryZ1 1117QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

don't worry about the credit cards payment cos bank transfers and paypal are also accepted.

hope it helps

Usachan
06-30-2007, 11:02 AM
There is one idea and that is a thrift store. I think I recall telling you about
this one before but you can find and pick up a blue blazer there, you might
have to do some serious hunting around, but in the end you might find one.

Sada-Akiko
06-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah I may actually look into that, I'm supposed to be going to the mall with one of my friends today so maybe I'll find something. However I just got a pm from a girl who works for a cosplay store and she said I could request only the jacket and it'd be a cheaper price. I may actually do this depending on how much it costs, it'll already have the patch and such but that way I can save the patch I bought on ebay for when I actually decide to sew my own host club outfit. I'm just now learning to sew but I plan to one day actually make my own outfits, but for now a bought blazer would be great. Thanks for the help!

Koisnake
06-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Chadwicks only accept Credit Card on site, but through catalog, they accept money order. I so happen to have tons of catologs so if you want one, PM me and I'll one to you.

Sada-Akiko
06-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Wow thankyou so much!! I'm gonna look around at the mall today but if I don't find anything then expect to recieve a pm. ^_^

Koisnake
06-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Alright then! Good luck finding your blazer! :3

chris-chan
06-30-2007, 04:25 PM
good luck at the mall. everytime i go to find one, i cant. i suggest going to the trift store and finding one. nad, if you cant find a blue one, buy a white one and dye it using rit fabric dye evening blue color (thats what im gonna be doing if i cant get the stuff to sew mine).

ph1shf00d
07-02-2007, 01:08 AM
I got this blazer for my Ouran cosplay.

http://www.metrostyle.com/clothing/Linen-Blazer.aspx?PfId=83457&DeptId=8870&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I liked it because it was cheaper than Chadwick's. >.>;;; But yeah. The two are pretty similar. I like Chadwick's a little better, but when I checked, they didn't have the color I wanted on display, so I assumed that they were out and just went with this one. Turns out that they DID have the color, but eh. It was a bit late for that. ><

HondasanTohru
07-02-2007, 02:38 AM
I've been wanting to do an Ouran cosplay. I want to be Haruhi or Hunny-sempai, either way. I wanted it to do for this past Ohayo-con, but I didn't have the money at the time. I'm hoping for Ohayo-con 2008 I can make it. I need to know where to get the material to make it or a good cosplay shop. I also need to know where I can get some good wigs. ^^

Technoir
07-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Since there's no link for Chadwicks on here, I'll pitch it in! I don't have any pictures of my coat, as I just got it, but I loooove it.
http://www.chadwicks.com/clothing/Regatta-Blazer.aspx?PfId=48535&DeptId=8210&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
(In New French Blue. I think if you use the coupon code CH8048, it takes 50% off.)

As for wigs, you can get them from Cosworx, Amphigory, some ebay sellers. I've recently found this site as well:
http://store.wowwigs.com/fashionwigs.html
(Be sure not to stray out of the "bargain" area, as their normal wigs are in the $200 range. *cry*)

Patches and ties you can get on eBay as well! Just thought I'd pop in and post a few links.

[A-D-O-R-E]
07-04-2007, 01:34 AM
Yeah I actually bought 2 jackets from chadwicks too!

They are awesome! And it shipped very fast too! I paid for the 10-day shipping (cheapest) and it arrived in under 4!

Oh and make sure you measure your self exactlly, I did, and mine is still a little tight. And I bought one for my bf and it is a little small on him.. >__< But it will do.

Zora Genin
07-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Value Village, me and my friend found 3 at the value village by my house. Also all three that we found where in the womens section, so check there first...

KillerKunoichi
09-21-2007, 02:46 PM
im planning on making mine, and i found the fabric, but i was wondering what color of blue would be better. theres three shades. one is a very bright azure, another is a sort of robin's egg blue, the other one is less bright and a bit 'dusty' looking. i like the last one the best, because the oouran blazers arent qite so bright as the others.

what do you guys think?

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat2951&PRODID=prd40431&source=search